• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Xander soon woke up and looked around “well this isn’t too great… how long have you been here stranger?” He asked as he looked over to Leon The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Ranni and Felicia remained unconscious while Flora sat up and dusted off her clothes.

Adelaide looked at him tilting her head to his response "can't remember?...you been stuck in that cage for a long time....how horrible.."
"No name. No family. Nothing reallym just that I own a lute and like music. Don't even know what I look like."

"No name. No family. Nothing reallym just that I own a lute and like music. Don't even know what I look like."
"No name?...oh dear....I believe you might have lost your memory some how....how horrable..." she said looking towards the others. Now wondering if that would happened to them. Though she was not apose to loosing most of her memories herself.

"Scream all you want princess." The man in the corner of the cage said. "It'll only get you beat."

Miandiya made a few more barking noises as she banged on the cage. She stopped remembering she shouldn't be sounding like a wild dog, not in this life. She sat down. "I..dont like cages.." she whimpered.

(Lol she is hiding in her hair XD)
"Lyn!?" adelaide gasped lowering her hands from her ears and she snuffled "your okay...." she said wiping the tears off her face "The hands from the night before....Ai think we are here because of them..." she quitely said

Adelaide looked over at one of the other cage that had Maya and she sounded pissed off as she angrily yelled out. "Princess....please calm down miss... you are alright, we will find a way out.." she said feeling bad for the woman and how she wasn't able to keep her safe either and was useless in saving her from the hands. Adelaide felt like throwing up as the fear sat in when a random man in one of the other cages commented that if they call out to much attention they would get beatten.
The princess took a second to take in Adelaide's words. Maya sighed as she looked down at the bottom of her cage. As anxious as she was to leave and as frustrated as she felt for being in such a predicament, the princess figured that being reckless would probably do more harm than good. She turns to look at Miandiya. "Don't worry. We're getting out of here. All of us." Maya then listened to the ongoing conversation between Adelaide and Leon, the latter she had never met before. "Whoa....your memories are that far gone? That's so horrible. Well, maybe after we escape is prison and beat up whoever put us in here, perhaps you can tag along and hopefully jog some of your memories. Well, you'd probably have to ask everyone else first since they outnumber me heavily in this conquest of ours. Just know that if you remember that you're evil and you go on a rampage, I'm kicking your ass all the back to this cell." Maya smiles gently after making the statement. Not so much as to be a threat but rather to show how much she's willing to protect those she cares for. "That's a bridge we hopefully won't have to cross though, so no worries! I'm princess Maya of Piltover by the way. It's nice to meet you!" Maya paused before asking a question. "Hey, what do you mean by screaming will only get us beat? Do they just have guards show up and attack us or something?"

Last edited:
The princess took a second to take in Adelaide's words. Maya sighed as she looked down at the bottom of her cage. As anxious as she was to leave and as frustrated as she felt for being in such a predicament, the princess figured that being reckless would probably do more harm than good. She turns to look at Miandiya. "Don't worry. We're getting out of here. All of us." Maya then listened to the ongoing conversation between Adelaide and Leon, the latter she had never met before. "Whoa....your memories are that far gone? That's so horrible. Well, maybe after we escape is prison and beat up whoever put us in here, perhaps you can tag along and hopefully jog some of your memories. Well, you'd probably have to ask everyone else first since they outnumber me heavily in this conquest of ours. Just know that if you remember that you're evil and you go on a rampage, I'm kicking your ass all the back to this cell." Maya smiles gently after making the statement. Not so much as to be a threat but rather to show how much she's willing to protect those she cares for. "That's a bridge we hopefully won't have to cross though, so no worries! I'm princess Maya of Piltover by the way. It's nice to meet you!" Maya paused before asking a question. "Hey, what do you mean by screaming will only get us beat? Do they just have guards show up and attack us or something?"

"Maybe you got hit on the head when you got in that cage" Miandiya said. She looked over at Maya and gave a small smile, hoping they would get out of here soon.

"Evil... I understand the concept. But don't really fathom it..." he said

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov

Xander looked around now that he’s had a few moments to regain his senses “alright, Flora get us out of these cages and then scout the area and see what you find, I’ll try and get the rest of everyone awake” he said to his maid “of course my lord” she replied as she seemed to phase through the bars and began working on the lock of the cage

"Maybe you got hit on the head when you got in that cage" Miandiya said. She looked over at Maya and gave a small smile, hoping they would get out of here soon.

"Evil... I understand the concept. But don't really fathom it..." he said

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov

Xander looked around now that he’s had a few moments to regain his senses “alright, Flora get us out of these cages and then scout the area and see what you find, I’ll try and get the rest of everyone awake” he said to his maid “of course my lord” she replied as she seemed to phase through the bars and began working on the lock of the cage
"Alright while they are working on the cage situation let's do something about our next steps, anyone got a plan or know where we are?" Dru began to touch the bars of his cage trying to transmute the metal or test for any enchantments.

“her and her sister Felicia are known as shadow walkers, they can do many things with their abilities” he replied as Flora managed to unlock the cage, allowing Xander to work on everyone else’s
"Never heard of shadow walkers" Miandiya said.

Adelaide watched with amazment as Flora just went through the bars. The woman moved her attention away from her group as they worked on getting out. She kept watch waiting for what ever placed them in her to step out.

Maya leans on the side of her cage waiting for it to be opened.

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

After 15 minutes Xander had opened everyone’s cages and set them free. “Alright so right now we know that we’ve been taken by the hands to an old forge, we have no idea why and all of our weapons have been taken”

“I suggest we try and find our stuff then make for the exit” Ranni stated

“but before any of that, is everyone alright? No one injured?” Felicia asked

“We are also known as Nerahzim” Flora replied before exploring the old forge

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

After 15 minutes Xander had opened everyone’s cages and set them free. “Alright so right now we know that we’ve been taken by the hands to an old forge, we have no idea why and all of our weapons have been taken”

"Still havent heard of them " Miandiya said. She stepped out of the cage as fast as Xander got it open. "I'll be okay..just dont let me back in there"

We

"I've got some cuts and bruises but yhose are from before you were here." The man said standing up.

Adelaide bowed "thank you, my lord" she thanked him after he set her free from the cage. She gathered herself over with the group moving close to Maya "You wernt injured were you?..." she asked making sure before Felicia made sure if everyone was alright. "Um....also....if need be I'll tend to anyones wounds before we continue...." Adelaide spoke out

Adelaide bowed "thank you, my lord" she thanked him after he set her free from the cage. She gathered herself over with the group moving close to Maya "You wernt injured were you?..." she asked making sure before Felicia made sure if everyone was alright. "Um....also....if need be I'll tend to anyones wounds before we continue...." Adelaide spoke out
Maya struts out of the cage after Xander opened it. "Thank you, sweet prince." She looks over at Adelaide and smiles before checking herself out. "Let's see. No cuts. No bruises. I'm good. I appreciate your concern. Are you okay?" While awaiting her response, the princess listened to Ranni's suggestion. "That's a good plan. And once we're out of here with our stuff, I'm gonna go find who's responsible and kick their ass!.....after we get all of you to safety of course."

Secretly, Maya was fighting a wave of overwhelming guilt. She believed that it was her fault that they found themselves in this predicament in the first place. Had she not been so stubborn, they wouldn't have gone out the hotel with her. Maybe with some patience, she could've found a way to sneak around and find another way out. Then again, that would've just worried everyone, especially if she got captured by the hands. Being a princess, Maya felt that she had to hide her stress, so she did as best as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back