• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“Will you be coming with us Miandiya?” Xander asked “to Piltover I mean” he added LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"Sure if you guys would let me come. " she smiled. "I would love to see the place plus I'm sure it will take my mind off of things"
"Oh you're definitely welcome to come with us!" Maya said. "It's a pretty nice place if I do say so myself. Lots of water. Beaches. Ocean. Sunshine. Tropical fruits.....mmmmmmmmmm.... let's go!" She gets up from the table. "I have a plan on how to deal with my mother too. Leave it to me!" The smile on her face was a confident grin.

"Oh you're definitely welcome to come with us!" Maya said. "It's a pretty nice place if I do say so myself. Lots of water. Beaches. Ocean. Sunshine. Tropical fruits.....mmmmmmmmmm.... let's go!" She gets up from the table. "I have a plan on how to deal with my mother too. Leave it to me!" The smile on her face was a confident grin.

“We should probably wait until the morning to leave” Xander chuckled “it’s getting late” he added

"Ah, yes. Of course." Maya said, slightly embarrassed. "Better to travel between places under the sunlight."
"Sounds like a nice place." Miandiya smiled.

“Well Adelaide, seeing as it’s probably not the best idea to send you back to the order quarters to sleep, I’m sure Flora and Felicia can find a place for you to sleep in the meantime” Xander stated who got a nod from the two maids
"I don't know your magisty...me staying here might cause issues it might be best if I head back to my mistress. But I do thank you for the hospitality and letting me stay" Adelaide said lowering her head. "also thank you Flora and Felicia for you help and letting me room with you.." she softly said.

"I don't know your magisty...me staying here might cause issues it might be best if I head back to my mistress. But I do thank you for the hospitality and letting me stay" Adelaide said lowering her head. "also thank you Flora and Felicia for you help and letting me room with you.." she softly said.
Miandiya frowned. "You shouldn't go back to her.."

“She is right, it’s sad that you can’t see for yourself right now, but it’s best you don’t go back to the order miss Adelaide” Xander added AquaMarie AquaMarie
Adelaide was suprised to see how worried Miandiya seemed when she let them know that she should head back to her mistress. She also saw how quickly Xander also disagreed with her decision. "Forgive me but we're would I possibly go?...But the order back with my Mistress is the only home I know off...I have been there since I can remember...I can't seem to remember any other life before that..." she added

“She is right, it’s sad that you can’t see for yourself right now, but it’s best you don’t go back to the order miss Adelaide” Xander added AquaMarie AquaMarie

Adelaide was suprised to see how worried Miandiya seemed when she let them know that she should head back to her mistress. She also saw how quickly Xander also disagreed with her decision. "Forgive me but we're would I possibly go?...But the order back with my Mistress is the only home I know off...I have been there since I can remember...I can't seem to remember any other life before that..." she added
"Well then start a new one." Maya said. "A better one where you don't have to subject yourself to torment. And don't say you can't because of money or status because you have a prince and a princess backing you up."

Xander sighed “well just as Maya says, you have a golden opportunity to get a better life” he added

"Well then start a new one." Maya said. "A better one where you don't have to subject yourself to torment. And don't say you can't because of money or status because you have a prince and a princess backing you up."
"A new one?....oh no no...I cant.....I'm nothing....been nothing but a servant...how coukd Ipossibly..." Adelaide said. "How can I say anything else but no....yes It seems you two supost this lavish idea but it seems so unreasonable....I can't allow you to do all that for me....its unreasonable really..."
Xander sighed “well just as Maya says, you have a golden opportunity to get a better life” he added
"I am unsure....it seems I'll just cause more problems..." she added looking at him. It's not like she wanted to go back and not do all this...but she was afraid she would make stuff worse if she accepted help. "

"A new one?....oh no no...I cant.....I'm nothing....been nothing but a servant...how coukd Ipossibly..." Adelaide said. "How can I say anything else but no....yes It seems you two supost this lavish idea but it seems so unreasonable....I can't allow you to do all that for me....its unreasonable really..."

"I am unsure....it seems I'll just cause more problems..." she added looking at him. It's not like she wanted to go back and not do all this...but she was afraid she would make stuff worse if she accepted help. "

“What can be more of a problem then facing continued torment and mistreatment, or worse execution for your transgressions against the order?” Xander asked

“What can be more of a problem then facing continued torment and mistreatment, or worse execution for your transgressions against the order?” Xander asked
Maya gets up and walks over to her, looking her square in the eyes. "Listen. You are NOT nothing. You have value. Way more than that.....thing thinks you do. The only thing that's unreasonable is you going back to such a tragic lifestyle. You don't deserve that." Maya suddenly has an idea. "........would it help you feel better if you were my servant instead of hers?"

Maya gets up and walks over to her, looking her square in the eyes. "Listen. You are NOT nothing. You have value. Way more than that.....thing thinks you do. The only thing that's unreasonable is you going back to such a tragic lifestyle. You don't deserve that." Maya suddenly has an idea. "........would it help you feel better if you were my servant instead of hers?"

(Princess Maya to the rescue, I can see why Xander likes her… did I say that out loud?!)

"Do you really want to go back? After everything those monsters did to you? You dont deserve any of it." Miandiya said. "But Xander is right you could face punishment for trying to stop Seraphinne. I dont want them to hurt you again. " she added and smiled bit at Maya's idea.

"Do you really want to go back? After everything those monsters did to you? You dont deserve any of it." Miandiya said. "But Xander is right you could face punishment for trying to stop Seraphinne. I dont want them to hurt you again. " she added and smiled bit at Maya's idea.
"Its just...me staying away from my mistresses or thr order is worse because I have become a trader.....Im sorry it's just I'm scared that if I don't go back and stay with you all....my punishment would be worse then if I go back...." she said, what she was saying might be strange but really was all she knew and she was just scared. Why were these people even worried for he she was nothing to them.

Adelaide could not help but moved back into the chair she was sitting on and flinched ad Maya walked over and looked right at her. It's not that she thought that Maya would do anything but the quick movement and her years of abuse affected her reaction. Adelaide stared back at Maya eyes tearing up as she told her that she wasn't nothing and that she had value. "I'm sorry....its just...thats what I had....its been my life ever since I can remember....I been with the order and the master later my mistress since I was a wee one..." she replied. Adelaide then turned her gaze down as the princess requested if it would help her and become one of her servants. This was something Adelaide was unsure off, how coukd she just became someone else servant she was never given a choice that was something that was decided for her as she was merely and object to be punched as one would with a daily house hold object. Then again would it be wise to say yes? Would her life become worse or woukd it be best to try and make it out there on her own, she felt nothing more then conflicted.

"....not really miss...you really think I enjoyed my life with my mistress...its just the only life I known.....I gave up trying to leave as it just ened up in more pain and suffering..." Adelaide replied to Miandiya as she started to tear up. "When this is all you know the small punishments of disobedient is worth more then actually leaving as it might result in death.." she softly added.

"Its just...me staying away from my mistresses or thr order is worse because I have become a trader.....Im sorry it's just I'm scared that if I don't go back and stay with you all....my punishment would be worse then if I go back...." she said, what she was saying might be strange but really was all she knew and she was just scared. Why were these people even worried for he she was nothing to them.

Adelaide could not help but moved back into the chair she was sitting on and flinched ad Maya walked over and looked right at her. It's not that she thought that Maya would do anything but the quick movement and her years of abuse affected her reaction. Adelaide stared back at Maya eyes tearing up as she told her that she wasn't nothing and that she had value. "I'm sorry....its just...thats what I had....its been my life ever since I can remember....I been with the order and the master later my mistress since I was a wee one..." she replied. Adelaide then turned her gaze down as the princess requested if it would help her and become one of her servants. This was something Adelaide was unsure off, how coukd she just became someone else servant she was never given a choice that was something that was decided for her as she was merely and object to be punched as one would with a daily house hold object. Then again would it be wise to say yes? Would her life become worse or woukd it be best to try and make it out there on her own, she felt nothing more then conflicted.

"....not really miss...you really think I enjoyed my life with my mistress...its just the only life I known.....I gave up trying to leave as it just ened up in more pain and suffering..." Adelaide replied to Miandiya as she started to tear up. "When this is all you know the small punishments of disobedient is worth more then actually leaving as it might result in death.." she softly added.

Xander blinked “I feel like I just said that” he stated “Adelaide look, at this point it would be safer for you to stay with us, from what I’ve heard Seraphinne doesn’t let go of grudges, stories say she even murdered one of her followers for loving a human, I wouldn’t put it passed her to kill you the moment you show up” he added Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Xander blinked “I feel like I just said that” he stated “Adelaide look, at this point it would be safer for you to stay with us, from what I’ve heard Seraphinne doesn’t let go of grudges, stories say she even murdered one of her followers for loving a human, I wouldn’t put it passed her to kill you the moment you show up” he added Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Dont go back. Start over we will help you. It's the least I could do for what you done for me" Miandiya said and looked at the prince. "Yeah that story is true..."

"Dont go back. Start over we will help you. It's the least I could do for what you done for me" Miandiya said and looked at the prince. "Yeah that story is true..."
Maya sighs and then cautiously gives Adelaide a hug as to not startle her. "Listen. I'm not asking you to be my servant so that you can serve me. I'm offering so that I can then use my status as your master to free you from your servitude completely. That way, you can be free. I know that life of pain may have been the only one you've known, but I promise you that there's much better out here. Better than the trauma and torture that you've been through." She releases the hug and looks at the teary-eyed fairy. "You may not think you deserve better, but you do, and I'm gonna chip away at that fear of yours until it's all gone and you see yourself as someone of value. Even if I have to kick your former master's butt all over the kingdom." She added with a confident smile. "Besides, the prince is right. You're much safer and better off here anyway."

Maya sighs and then cautiously gives Adelaide a hug as to not startle her. "Listen. I'm not asking you to be my servant so that you can serve me. I'm offering so that I can then use my status as your master to free you from your servitude completely. That way, you can be free. I know that life of pain may have been the only one you've known, but I promise you that there's much better out here. Better than the trauma and torture that you've been through." She releases the hug and looks at the teary-eyed fairy. "You may not think you deserve better, but you do, and I'm gonna chip away at that fear of yours until it's all gone and you see yourself as someone of value. Even if I have to kick your former master's butt all over the kingdom." She added with a confident smile. "Besides, the prince is right. You're much safer and better off here anyway."
"Forgive me sire if you repeated yourself...I'm sorry if it seems I'm being difficult, as it's the last thing I want to do is cause grief to anyone. "But you are right....sadly my mistress would be beyond mad with me..."Adelaide spoke knowing that Xander was right in his words on how her mistress would definitely not take her actions lightly if she would ever see her again.

Adelaide froze in place as Maya wrapped her arms around her and gently hugged her, unsure of what to do she just sat there taking in the strange feeling the hug was giving her. She listen carefully to what the princess had to say to her. She had understood a whole different thing, not expecting to know the reason why she had offered her to be her servant. Adelaide had figured she was just being taken now that she had left her mistress to serve a new royal. But it seemed that Maya had offered the opinion of being her servant to meerly help her, not only to protect her from her mistress but as well grant her freedom. Adelaide looked up at Maya as she released the hug, wiping away tears from her face as she gently nodded now understanding her purpose of offering such a thing to her.

Adelaide looked from Xander and then to Miandiya and Maya. Even though it was happening in front of her it was hard for Adelaide to understand that all these people would care so much for her. Even though it was hard for her to believe they cared for her, she did feel a sense of acceptance and belonging from these people. She kept her gaze down as she gently nodded "...All right,...I will stay with you all..." she said.

"Forgive me sire if you repeated yourself...I'm sorry if it seems I'm being difficult, as it's the last thing I want to do is cause grief to anyone. "But you are right....sadly my mistress would be beyond mad with me..."Adelaide spoke knowing that Xander was right in his words on how her mistress would definitely not take her actions lightly if she would ever see her again.

Adelaide froze in place as Maya wrapped her arms around her and gently hugged her, unsure of what to do she just sat there taking in the strange feeling the hug was giving her. She listen carefully to what the princess had to say to her. She had understood a whole different thing, not expecting to know the reason why she had offered her to be her servant. Adelaide had figured she was just being taken now that she had left her mistress to serve a new royal. But it seemed that Maya had offered the opinion of being her servant to meerly help her, not only to protect her from her mistress but as well grant her freedom. Adelaide looked up at Maya as she released the hug, wiping away tears from her face as she gently nodded now understanding her purpose of offering such a thing to her.

Adelaide looked from Xander and then to Miandiya and Maya. Even though it was happening in front of her it was hard for Adelaide to understand that all these people would care so much for her. Even though it was hard for her to believe they cared for her, she did feel a sense of acceptance and belonging from these people. She kept her gaze down as she gently nodded "...All right,...I will stay with you all..." she said.
Miandiya smiled seeing Adelaide had agreed to stay with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back