• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Adelaide gasped and stood there confused as the door was shut infront of her. The woman looked down feeling discouraged. Adelaide gently ran her fingers through a few curls that layed over her shoulder. She sighed feeling as she had disappointed her mistress. Now the young woman remained by the door waiting for when she was needed once again.

Marianne left after getting dressed “let’s go Adelaide” she stated and walked out the door

“Well can you blame me? My older sis gets to be a potential princess” she giggled
"It's highly unlikely the prince will choose me. There areally plenty other noble girls who would love to get married to him. I haven't even talked to the guy." She said

"It's highly unlikely the prince will choose me. There areally plenty other noble girls who would love to get married to him. I haven't even talked to the guy." She said

“Come on Mia, don’t you dream of a handsome man to sweep you off your feet and care and provide for you?” She giggled as she began to daydream

“Come on Mia, don’t you dream of a handsome man to sweep you off your feet and care and provide for you?” She giggled as she began to daydream
"No not really. Not like I really thought about it. Hey Ve, I met up with my uncle for a little bite last night." She said

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Soon both Marianne and Miandiya were brought to the throne room where they saw the king, the prince, and Maya.

“Welcome ladies” Xander smiled and gave a respectful bow “welcome to the reveal, I will tell you who I pick before I let the public know” he replied

“Xander!? This is not tradition” the king stated

“I am very well aware father, but this is how I want to do this” he replied and the king just sighed

Soon both Marianne and Miandiya were brought to the throne room where they saw the king, the prince, and Maya.

“Welcome ladies” Xander smiled and gave a respectful bow “welcome to the reveal, I will tell you who I pick before I let the public know” he replied

“I am very well aware father, but this is how I want to do this” he replied and the king just sighed
Miandiya bowed seeing the king and prince. "Pleasure to meet you both your highnesses. " She couldn't help but think of her dream last night of the prince, with a shadowy entity standing behind him as he brings down his sword onto the king. She really hoped it was just a dream.

“Perhaps some day I will” he chuckled

Maya laughs. "Breaking traditions, huh? Interesting. Well, that's fine with me. The sooner we get through this, the better."

Adelaide quitely entered and stood to the side as her mistress Marianne was brought in with the other women that might end up being chosen for the prince’s wife.

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

“Well as I told Dru when he arrived, we try to offer Nobility level service for less then noble prices… in a good way, god I have to work on that slogan” Ranni chuckled as she walked up to them in an apron carrying plates of standard eggs and meat
Dru chuckled as he finished making a small horse made of metal with a glass container on the torso. With a breath he blew a spark of energy into the horse causing it to move freely.

After the trio finished there introductions and smiled it was getting late, Ranni led Thindro to a room after he paid, then chatted with Dru some more about strange creatures of all things before going to her room as her parents went to there’s. The next morning came as the whole kingdom was in a fuss for as in just a couple hours, most everyone would see who the prince would choose for his new wife.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

There was a knock on her door as Berkute’s voice was behind it “hey Mia, time to get ready kiddo” he replied

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Lady Misako? It’s time to get ready.” A maid stated as she knocked on the princesses door

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Adelaide!! Where’s my dress?! I swear if you’ve done something with it I will beat you!!” Marianne shouted

Ranni was going around to the guest rooms notifying the tenets that breakfast was being prepared and would be ready soon “come on guys, time to get up, breakfast will be ready soon” she said through both of their doors before heading down the stairs to the common area
Thindro woke up rather shocked to see the uproar "The heck is going on?" He said looking out the window

Marianne grumbled and turned then left. Xander smiled at Mia and Maya “I’m glad you two understand, now please enjoy the festivities until it’s time to tell the kingdom” he stated
AquaMarie AquaMarie
Miandiya looked at Marianne. "Hey dont look all mad. This is a big thing. Prince Xander has to take his time with it. I'm Miandiya, I met Adelaide yesterday. You are very lucky to have her. Shes a hard worker. " she smiled at Adelaide.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
Miandiya looked at Marianne. "Hey dont look all mad. This is a big thing. Prince Xander has to take his time with it. I'm Miandiya, I met Adelaide yesterday. You are very lucky to have her. Shes a hard worker. " she smiled at Adelaide.

Marianne ignored her and walked out

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marianne ignored her and walked out
"Wow. What a rude bitch." Maya said casually after seeing Marianne's actions toward Xander and Miandiya.

"Wow. What a rude bitch." Maya said casually after seeing Marianne's actions toward Xander and Miandiya.

“Some people just are” he sighed “but remember, the order aren’t particularly fond of us humans” he added

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marianne waited outside the door for Miandiya to leave, having told Adelaide to be silent as she waited
"Yeah the order isnt fond of humans" Miandiya said. "Well guess I'll go look around the place. " she bowed at the Prince and King. "I'll see you both around your highnesses." She left the room and looked surprised to see Marianne waiting outside the door. "Oh you're still here?"

"Yeah the order isnt fond of humans" Miandiya said. "Well guess I'll go look around the place. " she bowed at the Prince and King. "I'll see you both around your highnesses." She left the room and looked surprised to see Marianne waiting outside the door. "Oh you're still here?"

Marianne grinned and in a quick motion had snatched Mia’s blade, bent her arm behind her and had the tip of the blade just barely pressing into the skin of her neck “oh I have been waiting for you my dear little niece” Marianne chuckled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back