• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“I tried, your the last of us, you must stay safe, don’t lose your wings” the pixie pleaded
"Wait....you mean everyone else like me is gone..." she quitely gasped, her tone of her voice sadden by the realization. The thought of loosing her wings hurt her inner soul.

"That... Makes sense" He said as he pulled out 5 silver with a grimace

The barkeep took the payment with a triumphant smile, after which and while he was enjoying his purchase he felt the eerie presence of dark magic once again, just as when he first entered the tavern and ‘saved’ the bunny girl from the male costumers. The feeling lingered like a fog over the area, almost as if it was leading somewhere. Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
"Wait....you mean everyone else like me is gone..." she quitely gasped, her tone of her voice sadden by the realization. The thought of loosing her wings hurt her inner soul.

“You must stay safe… for the rest of us my lady…” the pixie stated before it’s body turned to dust as it lost the rest of its energy and perished. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
The barkeep took the payment with a triumphant smile, after which and while he was enjoying his purchase he felt the eerie presence of dark magic once again, just as when he first entered the tavern and ‘saved’ the bunny girl from the male costumers. The feeling lingered like a fog over the area, almost as if it was leading somewhere. Dragunov Dragunov
Feeling the strange presence, he quickly finished his meal and began to follow presence, not before leaving another silver piece as a tip. "Something's going on, that's for sure."

Feeling the strange presence, he quickly finished his meal and began to follow presence, not before leaving another silver piece as a tip. "Something's going on, that's for sure."

“I’ll say, your a weird kid” the barkeep stated as he walked out the door, as he followed the strange feeling it brought him to an inn where he managed to see through the window in the door, a girl that matched the classic appearance of a witch siting at the counter on her staff

“I’ll say, your a weird kid” the barkeep stated as he walked out the door, as he followed the strange feeling it brought him to an inn where he managed to see through the window in the door, a girl that matched the classic appearance of a witch siting at the counter on her staff
"Everyone has their quirks." He said before leaving. Upon arriving at the window, he looked at the girl sitting. She seems rather strong He thought to himself. But what kind of magic could create such a thick aura?

"Everyone has their quirks." He said before leaving. Upon arriving at the window, he looked at the girl sitting. She seems rather strong He thought to himself. But what kind of magic could create such a thick aura?

Ranni looked at him dead in the eyes through the window before beconing him to come inside, like she knew he was looking at her

Ranni looked at him dead in the eyes through the window before beconing him to come inside, like she knew he was looking at her
Aaaaand I'm walking into a trap. Thindro nodded and began walking to the front entrance. He then went towards the direction of Ranni's room and knocked on the door.

“You must stay safe… for the rest of us my lady…” the pixie stated before it’s body turned to dust as it lost the rest of its energy and perished. AquaMarie AquaMarie
"I will try my best little pixie...I..." Adelaide stopped and gasped in horror as the pixie stopped speaking as her body become dust at the foot of her bed. She covered her mouth in shock as tears started to roll down her cheeks from the loss of the little pixie.

Aaaaand I'm walking into a trap. Thindro nodded and began walking to the front entrance. He then went towards the direction of Ranni's room and knocked on the door.

(Ranni is siting at the counter floating on her staff like a witches broom, lol)

Thindro sat at the counter next to her "Seems like you don't need to hire a carriage."

“Can’t afford one even if I wanted to, and that’s what you have to say? You stare at me through the window and you don’t even apologize?” She raised an eyebrow “looks like this one isn’t much a gentleman like you Dru” she called to him Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Can’t afford one even if I wanted to, and that’s what you have to say? You stare at me through the window and you don’t even apologize?” She raised an eyebrow “looks like this one isn’t much a gentleman like you Dru” she called to him Drumonkey Drumonkey
Thindro was rather taken aback by that rant "... Right. So I believe it's safe to assume you are upset because I acted lightly rude. Forgive me as I was rather distracted by that unusual aura of magic coming from... well... you."

Thindro was rather taken aback by that rant "... Right. So I believe it's safe to assume you are upset because I acted lightly rude. Forgive me as I was rather distracted by that unusual aura of magic coming from... well... you."

“Yes well, that’s because I’m a dark mage, most magic users in Gondor are, and let me guess, are you here because of the bunny girl?” She asked

“Yes well, that’s because I’m a dark mage, most magic users in Gondor are, and let me guess, are you here because of the bunny girl?” She asked
"I was mostly looking for a drink and some quiet. I never met her kind before but her constant yelling due to unruly patrons cause me to act. I mostly wanted her yelling to stop." He then eyed her staff (hue) "So a dark mage? What spells and abilities do you fancy then?"

"I was mostly looking for a drink and some quiet. I never met her kind before but her constant yelling due to unruly patrons cause me to act. I mostly wanted her yelling to stop." He then eyed her staff (hue) "So a dark mage? What spells and abilities do you fancy then?"

“I’m good at all types of magic, but I excel at chaos magic” she replied

“I’m good at all types of magic, but I excel at chaos magic” she replied

"Meanwhile I'm only good at putting people to sleep or putting ice cubes in your water or lighting a smoking pipe." He chuckled a bit
Dru was watching the back and forth with a mixture of mirth and embarrassment as he was dragged into the conversation. " I make it a point not to comment on the nature of others courtesy unless aimed at me. However magic and energy is something i know much about."

"Meanwhile I'm only good at putting people to sleep or putting ice cubes in your water or lighting a smoking pipe." He chuckled a bit

“Give it some practice and you’ll get better at other forms of magic” she smiled and held out her hand “I’m Ranni Heller, and over there is my friend Dru” she replied as she pointed to Dru Drumonkey Drumonkey

Dru was watching the back and forth with a mixture of mirth and embarrassment as he was dragged into the conversation. " I make it a point not to comment on the nature of others courtesy unless aimed at me. However magic and energy is something i know much about."
“Give it some practice and you’ll get better at other forms of magic” she smiled and held out her hand “I’m Ranni Heller, and over there is my friend Dru” she replied as she pointed to Dru Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Thindro. Thindro Morrosko." He then shook Ranni's hand "My aptitude with magic is limited to those elements, save for some additional spells."

"Thindro. Thindro Morrosko." He then shook Ranni's hand "My aptitude with magic is limited to those elements, save for some additional spells."
Dru smiled and held his hand out to shake as well "at least you have aptitude not everyone is that lucky." Dru smiled wrly as he was able to use every element but only as a novice.

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov

After the trio finished there introductions and smiled it was getting late, Ranni led Thindro to a room after he paid, then chatted with Dru some more about strange creatures of all things before going to her room as her parents went to there’s. The next morning came as the whole kingdom was in a fuss for as in just a couple hours, most everyone would see who the prince would choose for his new wife.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

There was a knock on her door as Berkute’s voice was behind it “hey Mia, time to get ready kiddo” he replied

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Lady Misako? It’s time to get ready.” A maid stated as she knocked on the princesses door

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Adelaide!! Where’s my dress?! I swear if you’ve done something with it I will beat you!!” Marianne shouted

Ranni was going around to the guest rooms notifying the tenets that breakfast was being prepared and would be ready soon “come on guys, time to get up, breakfast will be ready soon” she said through both of their doors before heading down the stairs to the common area

After the trio finished there introductions and smiled it was getting late, Ranni led Thindro to a room after he paid, then chatted with Dru some more about strange creatures of all things before going to her room as her parents went to there’s. The next morning came as the whole kingdom was in a fuss for as in just a couple hours, most everyone would see who the prince would choose for his new wife.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

There was a knock on her door as Berkute’s voice was behind it “hey Mia, time to get ready kiddo” he replied

“Lady Misako? It’s time to get ready.” A maid stated as she knocked on the princesses door

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Adelaide!! Where’s my dress?! I swear if you’ve done something with it I will beat you!!” Marianne shouted

Ranni was going around to the guest rooms notifying the tenets that breakfast was being prepared and would be ready soon “come on guys, time to get up, breakfast will be ready soon” she said through both of their doors before heading down the stairs to the common area
Dru woke up and performed some initial stretches to get his body up to peak and began to get dressed in slightly nicer clothes than what he wore yesterday. He then headed downstairs for breakfast holding a series of metal pieces in his hand that he began to tinker with and interlock and reshape into different things.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

AquaMarie AquaMarie

"I'll be out in a minute!" Maya said from inside the room. She stretches to help her completely wake up. Then, she fixes her hair, puts on a hot pink dress, and walks out of the room. "Oh I feel so good right now! I haven't slept that peacefully in years!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back