• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MEMES (but in a modern fantasy world)

NotaViolinist

Lore Librarian
Okay, hear me out.

Plot: A snarky little teen wakes up one morning to find that they have the mark of the Chosen One on their hand! Sounds great... until things start trying to kill them left and right. With the power of their Snapchats and their Airpods, they meet up with a gang of quirky fellows who help them on their quest to slay the evil dragon king.

All I want is for this rp to be a string of memes as we go through an adventure. It should be a fun, light-hearted stress-reliever. I'd like a post every day or two if possible, stay away from heavy topics and follow the site guidelines! POV should be present tense.

Here are some ideas for characters but feel free to pitch any to me as well! I'm looking for maybe 4-5 people.

• Main character (Joy): A gen-z kid who is so nonchalant about everything that's going on around them and constantly says things like "ok boomer" to the mentor. Can be any gender.
  • Mentor (Me): middle aged guy who knows a bit about meme culture but is constantly confused by technology. Knows a lot about the world, gives off a very "depressed millennial" vibe
  • Witch-in-training (enterelysium): a girl who's constantly stressed out b/c her exam to be a witch is like next week and she just so happened to get caught up in the adventure. Can divine the future in any liquid, up to and including toilet bowls and cartons of milk. She acts like she knows what she's doing but really she's bsing like half of her potion recipes.
  • Ghost guy: he's a cowboy that talks to ghosts. He's got an emotional support ghost but also has like 6 other voices that keep telling him to do things. Tries to be all mysterious but he's just a huge dork.
  • Dog (Crow): a magical doge. A real rabid animal, pretty crazy, but also very cute.
  • Cat: a magical cat. A good cat, with a face that's perpetually :/ Maybe the witch's familiar?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'd like to be doge please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back