• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Member x Member BTS roleplay ✍️

SilentMoon

I'm just existing in the world for now
👋 My name is Ashley and I am searching for BTS roleplay partners! I use member face claims but I do not represent their actions in real life! (So if I make one of them an asshole in the story, I'm not hating on them...I love all BTS members!)

✅ Wants:
• write in 3rd person.
• ships like Vmin, TaeKook, Taegi, Jikook. Though those ships are my most favorite, I am fine with any!
• drama, drama, drama. Give me LOTS and LOTS of drama. I love fluff, but angst is a must-have for me too! Sorry, but plain fluff is too boring and I get sick of it easily.
• Activity. At least be active once or twice a week, I'm not asking for much on that part. If you're inactive for too long I lose interest in the story.
• romance is SUCH a MUST-HAVE...all my plots must contain romance. Me, a helpless romantic who is single AF, needs to fantasize about this so JUST LEMME HAVE IT IGHT?
• a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs for a response. Want to write longer? Go ahead! I love longer replies 🤭 (bonus: I usually write fairly long, but I'll try to mirror your response)
• To roleplay on Discord. I forget about this app and then remember it like a month later. I'm more on active on discord. It'll be easier for me.

❌ Dont's:
• as previously mentioned, don't leaving me hanging for too long...this girl needs her roleplay 😭
• one liners...just no. I'll be stuck on how to reply to that for hours.
• doubles. I can write more than one character for extra dialogue, but my attention span is way too short to even attempt doing two different stories at once.

okay! I think that's it? If I forgot to mention something, my apologies, but I'll try to add it if I remember to!

📖 Now I'm going to add in some of my plots that has been floating around in my head and drafts for ages. If you want to skip reading these and just go straight to messaging me that's fine! On the other note: if you like one of these and want to play it out, just tell me which one and I'll gladly do it with you!

° The spring play ~ A Walk to Remember inspired!
Muse A's father haven't been in his life at all, causing him to react in rebellious ways and run along with with the wrong type of people. One day, he and his friends got caught of vandalizing schools property. But unfortunately, before the principal caught them, Muse A's "friends" ran away, leaving Muse A to take the punishment. The principal had Muse A do things like....helping the janitors clean, picking up trash, but the main thing is to help out the school play in the spring. Though, what he didn't expect was to get the main role paired with the goody-two shoes, Muse B.

° Vampires Revenge
Muse A is one of the last bloodline of vampires, the rest being killed off by the vampire hunters. He has been very skilled at hiding his identity with how cold and distant he is toward others, and with that no one ever suspected him as being non-human. It's his little mission to feed off of humans and turn them into his kind so vampires could thrive once more - and possibly take over the human world. On the other hand, Muse B is a very intelligent young man. In high school, he has topped all of his grades and the teachers themselves complimented him saying how he has a bright future ahead of him. (Being his humble self, he just laughed it off and played it like it didn't mean anything.) In college, he has many friends and is well-liked upon...and his wits grew even stronger since high school. But even so, when he saw how mysterious Muse B is, he couldn't help but to feel that magnetic pull towards him, wanting to get to know him. Being clueless to the danger A holds.

° Boyfriend To Hire
Muse As lover recently broken up with him out of blue, giving little to no explanation to why. Of course, he went through all the heartbreak and tears, but he didn't want to sit around and look pathetic to the world -- he wanted to prove to his ex-lover he's doing just fine. So, he "buys" a fake boyfriend to rub it in his ex-partners face, and makes it his mission to make him jealous to get his ex as his once more. This so-called hired boyfriend happens to be Muse B -- someone who doesn't believe in love. He happens to be in need of money to pay off the bills, and snatched up the opportunity to be Muse A's fake boyfriend in desperation for the free money. All he has to do is pretend to be in a relationship with someone, how hard could that be? Well, very hard if feelings start to get in the way.

° The mission
Muse A grew up to be the best detective with the help of his father, the chief of detectives. Muse A is the most hardworking, dedicated detective out of the group, and has earned a lot of respect. It's no wonder why he gets the trickiest cases appointed to.Muse Bs parents on the other hand...they are criminals. They steal from big companies, and any valuables, just so they can live a wealthy life without having to lift a finger. Unfortunately, Muse B doesn't have a clue to their evil tactics; he thinks that his parents are just normal people who work hard to earn money just like anyone else. Thus is why he never questioned why they go on so much "business trips". So one day, when Muse Bs parents run into some troublesome people, they decide it's best to hire a bodyguard for him to protect their son but they didn't give him an explanation. (which didn't make Muse B too happy.) Muse A sees the online hiring ad, and since it's his mission to take down Muse B parents, he signs up to be B's bodyguard so he can get his job done easier. Little did he know that Muse B was gonna be a little--HUGE distraction.

° Lost Words
Muse A is an aspiring poet, whose words are heartfelt and meaningful, but hidden away in his journal. Being filthy rich, he hasn't much support from his parents as they view it as throwing his life away. They would always degrade his passion to the point where he doesn't have any faith in himself for making it big for a career.Muse B is a semi-popular singer/song writer, who's had a lack of inspiration to write songs recently. His motivation had been going down more and more each passing day, producing less and less music which worries his fans. One day, Muse A has finally gathered the courage to read one of his poets out loud in front of a crowd. What he didn't know is that Muse B was one of the many people, listening to the poem A written, sparking a little shine of inspiration in his heart for the first time in a long time. Little do they know, they need each other.

Thank you for sticking with me this long if you have it's long ik😭. But if you don't like any of these, we can totally do a different plot as well! I'm always down to brainstorming 💓.

Last edited:
👋 My name is Ashley and I am searching for BTS roleplay partners! I use member face claims but I do not represent their actions in real life! (So if I make one of them an asshole in the story, I'm not hating on them...I love all BTS members!)

✅ Wants:
• write in 3rd person.
• ships like Vmin, TaeKook, Taegi, Jikook. Though those ships are my most favorite, I am fine with any!
• drama, drama, drama. Give me LOTS and LOTS of drama. I love fluff, but angst is a must-have for me too! Sorry, but plain fluff is too boring and I get sick of it easily.
• Activity. At least be active once or twice a week, I'm not asking for much on that part. If you're inactive for too long I lose interest in the story.
• romance is SUCH a MUST-HAVE...all my plots must contain romance. Me, a helpless romantic who is single AF, needs to fantasize about this so JUST LEMME HAVE IT IGHT?
• a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs for a response. Want to write longer? Go ahead! I love longer replies 🤭 (bonus: I usually write fairly long, but I'll try to mirror your response)
• To roleplay on Discord. I forget about this app and then remember it like a month later. I'm more on active on discord. It'll be easier for me.

❌ Dont's:
• as previously mentioned, don't leaving me hanging for too long...this girl needs her roleplay 😭
• one liners...just no. I'll be stuck on how to reply to that for hours.
• doubles. I can write more than one character for extra dialogue, but my attention span is way too short to even attempt doing two different stories at once.

okay! I think that's it? If I forgot to mention something, my apologies, but I'll try to add it if I remember to!

📖 Now I'm going to add in some of my plots that has been floating around in my head and drafts for ages. If you want to skip reading these and just go straight to messaging me that's fine! On the other note: if you like one of these and want to play it out, just tell me which one and I'll gladly do it with you!

° The spring play ~ A Walk to Remember inspired!
Muse A's father haven't been in his life at all, causing him to react in rebellious ways and run along with with the wrong type of people. One day, he and his friends got caught of vandalizing schools property. But unfortunately, before the principal caught them, Muse A's "friends" ran away, leaving Muse A to take the punishment. The principal had Muse A do things like....helping the janitors clean, picking up trash, but the main thing is to help out the school play in the spring. Though, what he didn't expect was to get the main role paired with the goody-two shoes, Muse B.

° The Deadly Deal
In the city of Seoul, there are many unfortunate events that end up in death: car crashes, robberies gone wrong, murder, etc. There has been a rumour that a grim reaper has been spotted wandering the streets, collecting the poor lost souls that recently died. But no one can be too sure of it, as many believe it's a mere tale. For Muse A, they found out the hard way that it isn't just a tale. It was a freak accident, a drunk driver failing to stop at the red light and smashing right into their car. By the time they woke up, the first thing they saw was a handsome face, flashing red and blue lights surrounding them. Muse B is looming over Muse A, staring right back them, a blank expression on their face. "I'm here to collect your soul," They say nonchalantly, confirming the rumours about the grim reaper, as they are the grim reaper.

Side note: this is based off a story I read and It's a love story between a human and a grim reaper (obviously), and the human makes a deal with the grim reaper to let them live a little longer to say goodbye to their family and whatnot, but the twist is the grim reaper has to keep tabs on the human to make sure they're not doing any funny business. But when the deal ends and the grim reaper has to take away the human's soul, they aren't able to do it because they realize they have feelings for them.

° Vampires Revenge
Muse A is one of the last bloodline of vampires, the rest being killed off by the vampire hunters. He has been very skilled at hiding his identity with how cold and distant he is toward others, and with that no one ever suspected him as being non-human. It's his little mission to feed off of humans and turn them into his kind so vampires could thrive once more - and possibly take over the human world. On the other hand, Muse B is a very intelligent young man. In high school, he has topped all of his grades and the teachers themselves complimented him saying how he has a bright future ahead of him. (Being his humble self, he just laughed it off and played it like it didn't mean anything.) In college, he has many friends and is well-liked upon...and his wits grew even stronger since high school. But even so, when he saw how mysterious Muse B is, he couldn't help but to feel that magnetic pull towards him, wanting to get to know him. Being clueless to the danger A holds.

° The Paid Boyfriend
Muse As lover recently broken up with him out of blue, giving little to no explanation to why. Of course, he went through all the heartbreak and tears, but he didn't want to sit around and look pathetic to the world -- he wanted to prove to his ex-lover he's doing just fine. So, he "buys" a fake boyfriend to rub it in his ex-partners face, and makes it his mission to make him jealous to get his ex as his once more. This so-called hired boyfriend happens to be Muse B -- someone who doesn't believe in love. He happens to be in need of money to pay off the bills, and snatched up the opportunity to be Muse A's fake boyfriend in desperation for the free money. All he has to do is pretend to be in a relationship with someone, how hard could that be? Well, very hard if feelings start to get in the way.
(To clear things up, Muse A and Muse B are the main characters...the ex lover in this story is only a side-character. It's a fake dating plot but then it ends up not being so "fake", in simpler words)

° A mission that's NOT about love (👀)
Muse A grew up to be the best detective with the help of his father, the chief of detectives. Muse A is the most hardworking, dedicated detective out of the group, and has earned a lot of respect. It's no wonder why he gets the trickiest cases appointed to.Muse Bs parents on the other hand...they are criminals. They steal from big companies, and any valuables, just so they can live a wealthy life without having to lift a finger. Unfortunately, Muse B doesn't have a clue to their evil tactics; he thinks that his parents are just normal people who work hard to earn money just like anyone else. Thus is why he never questioned why they go on so much "business trips". So one day, when Muse Bs parents run into some troublesome people, they decide it's best to hire a bodyguard for him to protect their son but they didn't give him an explanation. (which didn't make Muse B too happy.) Muse A sees the online hiring ad, and since it's his mission to take down Muse B parents, he signs up to be B's bodyguard so he can get his job done easier. Little did he know that Muse B was gonna be a little--HUGE distraction.

° Lost Words
Muse A is an aspiring poet, whose words are heartfelt and meaningful, but hidden away in his journal. Being filthy rich, he hasn't much support from his parents as they view it as throwing his life away. They would always degrade his passion to the point where he doesn't have any faith in himself for making it big for a career.Muse B is a semi-popular singer/song writer, who's had a lack of inspiration to write songs recently. His motivation had been going down more and more each passing day, producing less and less music which worries his fans. One day, Muse A has finally gathered the courage to read one of his poets out loud in front of a crowd. What he didn't know is that Muse B was one of the many people, listening to the poem A written, sparking a little shine of inspiration in his heart for the first time in a long time. Little do they know, they need each other.

Thank you for sticking with me this long if you have it's long ik😭. But if you don't like any of these, we can totally do a different plot as well! I'm always down to brainstorming 💓.
i'm interested!!

//Feel free to send me something if you wish. I interact mostly IC, but am willing to discuss first, if you prefer. BTS, Possible ship, crossover, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back