• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✨ melancholy lover ? originals, pairings, prompts, doubling, NJPW, fc requests~

Alrighty, hey-o! Trying something... different. Maybe more people will be more receptive to this, haha. So, I need to rp. I love romance, angst, drama, comedy - I like it all. As long as I'm writing and having fun, I'm into it.​
Now, these are all original ideas. I prefer doing m/f and playing the female role. If you'd like to double, I am down for that. I mirror posts, am pretty active, have a fairly casual rp style.​
I'm old af, like 20+, so I'd prefer my partner be at least 18 and understand that life can get a bit hectic. If I'm super into a rp, I'll reply multiple times, but there are days I'm too busy, can only post, like, once and days where I'm a lazy ass and will prefer to just talk ooc with you. Speaking of ooc! I love making friends, so talking ooc, building plots, relationships, etc. is key.​
I'm ditch friendly. We've all done it, lbr guys. That being said, I'd appreciate a heads up. My limits are scarce, but let's follow the rules on the site when RPing on the site, alright?​
I only roleplay in discord, skype, email and PMs. Preference level is in that order. I'm PST time.​
I like to make character profiles/sheets.​
Below is a list of some pairings I had in mind, followed by a link of prompts that can help us get the ball rolling. PM me your ideas, if you message here, I'll just PM you, soooo....​
OH! Forgot this key part. I have face claim requests/suggestions. Meaning I would love it if you use these actors as the visual/faceclaim for your oc character. FYI... not actors, they’re all Japanese Pro-Wrestlers WHOOPS.​
FACECLAIM SUGGESTIONS
  • Kazuchika Okada
  • Kenny Omega
  • Daigo Yamashita
  • Kota Ibushi
  • Tetsuya Naito

Yeah, don't judge me. Anyway, if you want to double and suggest I use a certain actor, let me know. I'd love to accommodate you!​
PAIRINGS/SETTINGS
  • Pro-Wrestlers/Celebrities
  • Childhood friends
  • Estranged childhood friends
  • Co-workers
  • Step-siblings (non-blood related)
  • Bodyguard x Celebrity
  • Celebrity x Childhood friend
  • Next Door Neighbors
  • Rich x Poor
  • Stripper x Divorcee/Freshly dumped or rejected person
  • Exes
  • Friends with Benefits
  • World War II solider x nurse
  • World War II civilian x soldier
  • Fake dating
  • Professor x TA/College Student
  • Arranged marriage

PAIRING PROMPTS

Last edited:
This one sounds fantastic: "I was an awful angel and as punishment I have to be your guardian angel and wow your super cute and nice but I still hate you"

I have a plot idea for the camp ground prompt, in case you are interested (:
Also open for other prompts, they were all pretty awesome! ^^

I fucking LOVE the prompts you have linked, and I just so happen to be a wrestling fan as well c:

I'm interested in RPing with ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back