• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mekakucity actors + bnha

Wishes

hi there! i'm mainly craving a kagerou project and boku no hero academia roleplay right now. i'm only looking for one or two partners for right now though. here's some guidelines/information i have!

- i am very patient about replies, but please don't abuse that. if you're going to be gone for a week or more, please tell me if that's going to happen before hand.

- please write at least one good paragraph! if i write more than you, please don't feel intimidated!

- if you lose interest in the roleplay, please tell me. i will do the same!

- you do not have to have perfect grammar! we all make mistakes, even i do sometimes.

- i prefer mxm, but i am 100% with other pairings!

- i do not double up. sorry.

- if you have any more questions, please ask!

- mekakucity actors - (i only watched the songs and anime show)

any canon character x oc

oc x oc

i don't have any more ideas rip. let me know if you have any!

- bnha - (i've read all the anime and all chapters of the manga!)

katsuki bakugou x eijirou kirishima

shouto todoroki x izuku midoriya

ochako uraraka x oc

i actually have more ideas, so if these aren't your cup of tea or if you have any other ideas, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you're still interested in this but, I would love to roleplay Bakugou x Kirishima!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back