• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Megaman roleplay

Terrick

I have been wanting to do a Megaman roleplay for a while. OCs mainly so sorry for anyone who wanted to do established characters, but would anyone be interested in this. I am willing to do original Megaman universe or Megaman X.

I would love to do this. I just made an account so I am not sure how this site works yet but regardless, this sounds fun. I also have an OC myself that I want use, I know this Post is over a month old but I'd still like to do this.

So were you in a situation similar to mind but for a different fandom or for Megaman as well, because if it is the latter, I'm down for some rping.

Ahh man, sorry about not noticing your reply. Haven't been active recently. I'd be happy to see your OCs, but I'm not too sure if an RP can be upheld.

I've definitely changed a lot in the last two years, so any Megaman OCs I had don't really represent me now. Though I could RP with you in PMs, if you are up to it.

(Edit: Realized this isn't my post lol, it's been nearly two years, what can I say?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back