• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval RPers welcome.

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
I would like to invite others to join my thread 'The Lords of Westfraxia', in which its being decided by whomever joins it what the time period will be, the Early or High Middle Ages, choosing either will depend on what all it will be like. Anyone is welcome, though there are limitations, etc. you can ask me about them.

Hey Vorkaysus Vorkaysus ,

I have moved your thread to the correct section as the Looking for Partners is only for those looking for one other person to roleplay with. When recruiting multiple, the interest checks is where you want to be!

Happy Roleplaying,

Stone

Is this more realistic, or more fantasy in style?
It's more to the realistic side, far more leaning on realistic Middle Ages if early Middle Ages is chosen, just if people somehow adapted to lesser magicka (nothing powerful enough to just blow down gates) and a few fantasy races, though the humans would be dominant.
If the High Ages are chosen, then it's a bit more fantasy, but still more realism. Just once again adapting to their world which has given them magic and elves, etc.
And I do take a few ideas or things that I could do and either implement or take them into consideration, if anyone has any.

It's more to the realistic side, far more leaning on realistic Middle Ages if early Middle Ages is chosen, just if people somehow adapted to lesser magicka (nothing powerful enough to just blow down gates) and a few fantasy races, though the humans would be dominant.
If the High Ages are chosen, then it's a bit more fantasy, but still more realism. Just once again adapting to their world which has given them magic and elves, etc.
And I do take a few ideas or things that I could do and either implement or take them into consideration, if anyone has any.
Sorry, but this isn't quite what I was looking for. I knew it would be a long shot, but I was hoping to create a mage in a high fantasy setting.

Sorry, but this isn't quite what I was looking for. I knew it would be a long shot, but I was hoping to create a mage in a high fantasy setting.
Honestly I was kinda considering changing it to High Fantasy, one of my friends recommended it to me after talking to me a bit about it. So I guess I could lean it over to that, I don't mind, I'm just letting others have a say and recommend things for this just in a different world so they can like it as much as I do.

If you wish we can talk more on this, I'm willing to let others such as yourself change the world a bit, I do like different opinions and ideas on the matter.

Shog Shog
Honestly I was kind of hoping someone like you would join if you will, if you want this to be high fantasy it can be, you seem like a pretty good guy and who doesn't like magic? All I ask is that don't make the power of your characters magic toooo intense, powerful, yes. But not something to just barely lift a finger and destroy armies.

Shog Shog
Honestly I was kind of hoping someone like you would join if you will, if you want this to be high fantasy it can be, you seem like a pretty good guy and who doesn't like magic? All I ask is that don't make the power of your characters magic toooo intense, powerful, yes. But not something to just barely lift a finger and destroy armies.
I'll look into this further later today. I'm currently working on a CS for another RP and feel obligated to finish that first. And don't worry about me being too powerful. I'm usually the under-powered person when other characters have magic as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back