• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Medieval RP!

Terras could work very well!

Also isn't dunkelheit just darkness?

Europa Universalis sounds like Heidevolk song! x)

All neat ideas! Maybe we could put them together in a stylish way...

Someone should try and find a fairly simple or at least good Nation Sheet for this.

This is awesome, this is good.

I like it and it doesn't have a name yet. Lmao.

The main fault of this rp is that I'm in charge of making things happen x)
I'll try my best tho!

What about Kingdoms of Terra Universalis?
I think too much foreign language, especially Latin, would frighten the denizens of rpn. xD

The majority has it!
Kingdoms of Terras* Universalis it is!

If there are any veteran rp'ers among you I could really use some help getting this thing going

Please and thank you!

Super sorry all!
Something has come up that I might need like a week or two to sort out :(
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford you're more than welcome to start doing stuff in the meantime if you want! I just kno that if I try to do this before I can actually put time towards it, I'm gonna emd up being a burden to deal with :T

Super sorry all!
Something has come up that I might need like a week or two to sort out :(
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford you're more than welcome to start doing stuff in the meantime if you want! I just kno that if I try to do this before I can actually put time towards it, I'm gonna emd up being a burden to deal with :T
It's fine! I'm going through some personal issues, so I won't be able to do much myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back