• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Craving for modern fantasy! MxM; or MxF w/ no romance

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
currently looking for a partner for a fantasy-set rp (if you're in for or familiar with d&d or pathfinder, you know exactly what I'm looking for);
modern fantasy quite acceptable and nowadays even appreciated.

Looking for a partner and a story.
c7a2b6d74beb9123915fcc01bd4fcf09.png

What I'm looking from a game:

A long one-shot If we both like it, it can grow into something bigger. Story-centered (adventure, mystery, detective, etc.), but if some romance/whatever just happens to appear, there's by no means anything wrong with it.

Responsibility. If you are not sure you can RP for longer that a few days, please, rethink noting. There's nothing more disappointing than writing the whole large story for the game only for the partner to disappear
without a trace, and your whole work to go to waste.

Forums. It's just more convenient for long-term RPs. Skype/Discord/E-mails can be done as well.

Silly crossovers are quite all-right with me.

Coming up with a story to play out together, based on characters chosen.

What I can give:

Literacy. I shall write a few paragraphs for you, and make as much exposition as possible. This doesn't mean each post would be 25+ sentences - they shall be shorter for dynamic scenes.

Narration, if needed, as I'm a long-term DM in real life, and I'm about to give you a story and an adventure, if you want it, or be a responsible player in your own story, were you to want to narrate.

No poofing - if something goes wrong or I need a break, or not interested any longer, I shall warn.

Interest in roleplaying, not godmodding, hacking and slashing, etc.

Illustrating the game - if it's interesting, I'm always up for some.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back