• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Medieval Japan RP Search(Updated)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Main Topics: Fantasy / Adventure / Comedy / Slice of life / Supernatural / Romance / Mystery / Anime / Medieval Japan / Modern Fantasy / Yu Yu Hakusho / Rurouni Kenshin / Inuyasha / Western / Star Wars / Card Captor Sakura /

Hello!

Warning:

1. I dont RP Canon characters.
2. I do prefer if you play OC's as well. A lot.
3. I do like to throw some things at the RP like some tunes and using a lot of images. I hope you dont mind.
4. I like to RP as a villain/evil character.

What do I want?

I search for anyone who can create interesting characters. I won't prompt anything about your character, you can have as much liberty creating as you want, provided the scenario.
If you have something in mind that is somehow like this, you can tell me, we can discuss.

And here are my ideas.
The plot would revolve around high school/college students who somehow become "oficial" detectives for the Reikai (spirit realm). The arcs would resolve around many cases of supernatural influence over the world. It would be a modern-fantasy scenario based on japanese folclore (shinigamis, yokais, spiritual world, that sort of stuff) with shonen/martial arts elements.

(ADVENTURE/ROMANCE) Medieval Japan:
I would like to RP in Medieval Japan with or without supernatural elements. I would be up even for something more realistic/dramatic, if that is what you want. The plot however would be around the main characters travelling throghout medieval Japan, going on adventures, fighting evil characters, etc.

X x X?
Yes
M x F
F x F
M x M
I don't really care.
But i prefer M x F.

I'm very up for 1x1 RP without any romance.

Anything else?
Yes, im up for RP a Western-themed RP as a badshit crazy evil bank robber cowboy. If you like this sort of thematic you can toss me up a PM.

Post Lenght:
At least 1 or 2 good paragraphs please. No one-liners.
I can adjust to short and long lenghts of posts, whatever you want. I like to use both really, sometimes i would probably toss you a short reply, but sometimes it might be very big and detailed.

What i DON'T want?
Vampires/Werewofs:
I don't want to RP as a vampire or werewolf. I did like to RP this kind of character, but right now im just bored with the whole idea, maybe its a bit saturated for me, personally. But i would be okay with it being an element of the story.

Classic Medieval Fantasy: Almost the same thing, i just grow a little bit bored, but.. maybe in the future, specially in a "ASOIF" or Elder Scrolls scenario. Just not right now.

Platforms: Preferably PM or a thread on this site. Maybe discord.

So, if you see anything of your interest, please, PM me, you know the deal. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back