• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๊ฉœ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ !

the lotus eater

a plume of crimson smoke
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_4701.jpeg

hello all ! i am writing a request today for some 1x1 roleplays that happen to be in the medieval fantasy category. my age is 22 and therefore i will not roleplay with anybody below the age of 18. currently i only play male characters, so if you would like to roleplay with me then the pairing would be f/m or m/m (either is fine!)

i am a literate-novella writer!

i prefer plots which involve adventure, action and romance (enemies to lovers, forbidden love or friends to lovers) within a fantasyโ€™s world in which we can make ourselves. due to the worldbuilding aspect of fantasy, i do prefer to roleplay on discord as it is much more accessible for ooc talk and threads.

pairings
(i am open to your suggestions!)
โ€ข knight x commoner
โ€ข knight x hunter
โ€ข fellowship adventure (two people on quest)
โ€ข princess/prince x knight
โ€ข creature x human
โ€ข knight x witch
โ€ข faerie x knight
โ€ข hero x damsel

Last edited:
Hi, your interest check caught my eye! I love action/fantasy/ romance roleplays- mostly Action and Adventure with a sprinkle of romance in a Fantasy setting. I actually enjoy the idea of quite a few of these pairings.

Heyy! I'm defo interested in knight x witch, maybe in a enemies to lovers/forbidden love setting. Knight serves a country that bans magic or something ? I'm also down to rp on Discord!

Heyy! I'm defo interested in knight x witch, maybe in a enemies to lovers/forbidden love setting. Knight serves a country that bans magic or something ? I'm also down to rp on Discord!

I am able to roleplay here or on discord so either way is fine with me- and I can do Knight x Witch if that's what your heart is set on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back