• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval-fantasy plots MxF

FrozenHeart

Hey, welcome to my thread.

About me:
-I play only male characters and I'm looking only for female characters.
-I'm fairly descriptive and I don't write one-liners.
-I prefer to make CS using anime or artistic pictures.
-I only RP via skype or discord.

Plots:
1: Assassin(MC) x Princess(YC)

YC is the Princess of the country of Vaeria. Her father is a very reckless man that killed many innocent people in the war that was 2 years ago. Many people hate the King but they don't have much choice, any person that talks bad about him in public is sent immediately to prison. MC, a very skilled assassin is hired by a noble family from another country to dethrone the King of Vaeria. However, they are not directly targeting the King, they want to put their hands on his only daughter that is YC. This noble family wants MC to kidnap the Princess and to bring her to their country so they can blackmail the King. MC accepts the offer and travels to Vaeria to start his mission.

2: Prince(MC) x Maid(YC)

MC is a very narcissistic and cold person. He hates commoners and thinks very high of himself. One day, the maid that was serving MC dies and the King decides to replace her. He sent his soldiers to look for the most beautiful girls in the country and the soldiers did so. They came back to the castle with over 20 girls, one of them was YC. Now the King called MC and gave him the option to pick the girl that he desired to be his new personal maid. After looking at the girls, MC decides to pick YC, even though all the girls were just commoners.

3: Elf Prince(MC) x Dark elf Princess(YC)

The war between the elves and the dark elves was constant, thousands of lives were lost and the war didn't seem to stop. One day, the Kings from both sides decide to make peace in order to end the war that caused terror. Both Kings agree to set an arranged marriage between YC and MC. MC and YC are obviously against it but they don't have other choice if they want to bring peace to their people. They finally marry and start living together.

4: Bandit(MC) x Fire Witch(YC)

MC is a bandit that makes his living out of stealing rare artifacts, gems and jewelry. YC is a strong and renowned witch in the country of Aseva living alone in a forest. She is also wanted dead or alive by the royalty because of her power. She has the power to launch fireballs but only if she reads from her special book, fortunately for her, only she knows that. While in the capital of the country, MC hears rumors about where YC's house might be, merchants were also saying that she is rich and hides her treasure somewhere. However, people are too scared to go there, one single fireball could kill 10 people at the same time. MC being quite fearless, still decides to go there, even though odds were against him. Once he finally finds her house, at night time he sneaks into her house through the window and luckily for him, he finds the witch sleeping. Now the bandit is thinking about capturing her or searching for valuables.

5: Prisoner(any race) x Prisoner(any race)

Because of the war, both MC and YC get captured by the orc army which is currently the strongest faction in the world. They are both sent to a small prison near an orc town that is surrounded by a big forest. However, after two days, the human revolutionary army attack that orc town and because of the chaos, MC and YC escape from the prison deciding to run together towards the forest. As they look back, they realize that humans are no match for the orcs and the human revolutionary army is quickly falling.

More plots will come, please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to my thread.

About me:
-I play only male characters and I'm looking only for female characters.
-I'm fairly descriptive and I don't write one-liners.
-I prefer to make CS using anime or artistic pictures.
-I only RP via skype or yahoo messenger.

Plots:
1: Assassin(MC) x Princess(YC)

YC is the Princess of the country of Vaeria. Her father is a very reckless man that killed many innocent people in the war that was 2 years ago. Many people hate the King but they don't have much choice, any person that talks bad about him in public is sent immediately to prison. MC, a very skilled assassin is hired by a noble family from another country to dethrone the King of Vaeria. However, they are not directly targeting the King, they want to put their hands on his only daughter that is YC. This noble family wants MC to kidnap the Princess and to bring her to their country so they can blackmail the King. MC accepts the offer and travels to Vaeria to start his mission.

2: Prince(MC) x Maid(YC)

MC is a very narcissistic and cold person. He hates commoners and thinks very high of himself. One day, the maid that was serving MC dies and the King decides to replace her. He sent his soldiers to look for the most beautiful girls in the country and the soldiers did so. They came back to the castle with over 20 girls, one of them was YC. Now the King called MC and gave him the option to pick the girl that he desired to be his new personal maid. After looking at the girls, MC decides to pick YC, even though all the girls were just commoners.

3: Elf Prince(MC) x Dark elf Princess(YC)

The war between the elves and the dark elves was constant, thousands of lives were lost and the war didn't seem to stop. One day, the Kings from both sides decide to make peace in order to end the war that caused terror. Both Kings agree to set an arranged marriage between YC and MC. MC and YC are obviously against it but they don't have other choice if they want to bring peace to their people. They finally marry and start living together.

4: Bandit(MC) x Fire Witch(YC)

MC is a bandit that makes his living out of stealing rare artifacts, gems and jewelry. YC is a strong and renowned witch in the country of Aseva living alone in a forest. She is also wanted dead or alive by the royalty because of her power. She has the power to launch fireballs but only if she reads from her special book, fortunately for her, only she knows that. While in the capital of the country, MC hears rumors about where YC's house might be, merchants were also saying that she is rich and hides her treasure somewhere. However, people are too scared to go there, one single fireball could kill 10 people at the same time. MC being quite fearless, still decides to go there, even though odds were against him. Once he finally finds her house, at night time he sneaks into her house through the window and luckily for him, he finds the witch sleeping. Now the bandit is thinking about capturing her or searching for valuables.

More plots will come, please PM me if you are interested.

I'm interested in a few of these if you're still looking!

hey!
if you're still looking, lemme know through here and i'll pm you.
all of these plots look super fun. o:

I see some ideas that look interesting to me, but i take it's up for debate as there are a few points i don't like. Want to talk it over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back