• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval/Fantasy Looking for literate longterm rp partner.

Risky Vetis

Hello, I have a desired roleplay I would love to play with someone. The plot and setting have already been written and is set in stone. It starts out more like a mystery, trying to discover the truths of what has happened. However I do have intentions of making this a fantasy romance. If you are interested, all I ask is that you can type one-three good paragraphs with grammar good enough to understand. I don't get on everyday, but my posts are always worth the wait. This roleplay is a hunt/or/be hunted setting to start, it eventually with shift to something else. If interested send me a message and I will give more details and even a preview of the roleplay to see if you are still interested. This will be a malexmale roleplay as well, find female characters to be too fragile mentally/physically for what I intend to do. Also m/f relationships bore me. Just for the heads up!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back