• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval fantasy anthro roleplay (OPEN TO JOINING!!!)

Bagelz

Seeker of Lamb Sauce
13 MEMBERS AS OF 10-1-18

Mk so like i said, i was thinking something more medieval. Kings, queens, mages, pirates and all that. Anyway, the plot would be set in that time and there would be a main kingdom, one for now that we'll focus on and they're trying to keep themselves from falling fate to an outside group. It wouldn't be to wipe out a race though or anything, just to gain control of the land. Think like the Horde from WoW, how they invaded the human world cause theirs was dying if I remember correctly. So basically the main kingdom must fight off an outside group to keep their home. This is just the base plot, so feel free to suggest things! All plots are considered and discussed, so don't be afraid! We'll be needing more plots as the rp goes along! There's already a huge plot going on that's got people interested and excited, but we need more people to help it along!!! Plus FURRIES! The rp has been going on for months though, and had yet to run dry. We've got two kingdoms, two pirate crews (one is haunted ;D), the invading group, and a new group coming up that has yet to be unveiled. There are also tons of characters off doing their own thing, there being a treasure hunt going on rn, so plenty of chances to be someone unique!! Necromancers, witches, enchantresses, knights and more. Plus, FURRIES!! Also, there's chance to rp mythical anthros, which are in a way like deities. Gods. Dragons, manticores, unicorns, etc, but there's only two of each and one of each gender, so there's limited spots. You need to earn them though!!

Anyway, the rules are post at least a paragraph, be lgbt+ friendly, try to be 18+, be active, and have a Discord. Rping on Discord is just easier for the current members there, and I don't feel like starting a completely new rp here. So, if you are interested, pls PM for further details and the link to the rp. We'd all be happy to have you!!! The ooc chat is always being used to make new friends, funny jokes and as a hotspot for anthro art XD Even just taking a look would be appreciated because we want the chance for you to see everything yourself x3

Last edited:
HI! I'm new here so discord would be lovely to use. would you be okay with elvish characters? this looks like a really interesting rp :)

Well, idk cause elves are mostly human. Prolly not unless you had a unique anthro. I'll still send the link tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back