• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Fantasy Adventure Interest Check!

If you're still accepting I'd love to join! You've done a great job creating all of the lore

Thank you for the kind words!

The RP is an open sandbox so I really don't have a limit on how many people there are. So by all means, at your leisure go ahead and check the extra pages and start planning a character.

Hey everyone!

This Interest Check has basically completed its job so I won't be looking at it much anymore.

If you're interested in the RP, please head to the OOC Thread (linked below) and you can throw any questions you have at me there, okay?

Cheers!

Bump!

This RP needs new blood for the new year!!

If you like medieval fantasy (semi-(though mostly) realistic so no magic or mythical creatures, sorry) and adventures with other like-minded explorers, warriors, and criminals, then this RP is for you!

I hope to see some new blood this year!!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean

IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep The Smiling Monkey The Smiling Monkey

Hoyo!

Glad to hear!

Please visit the General Discussion OOC Thread found here and check all the extra pages because they've got A LOT of information about the world and how everything works. If you read through it all and want to make a character, there's a Character page ready to put them up on. Let me know when they're finished and I'll give 'em a look see and let you know if everything's good to go and we can get you posting!

Thanks for the interest! And I hope to see you there!

GojiBean GojiBean
I'm still on the fence about this Rp since I am taking up another group Rp as well. Is it alright if I simply just read the lore and such, ask a few questions and then decide if I can join? I don't want to take up too much and then end up having to drop something half-way through or become a ghost.

GojiBean GojiBean
I'm still on the fence about this Rp since I am taking up another group Rp as well. Is it alright if I simply just read the lore and such, ask a few questions and then decide if I can join? I don't want to take up too much and then end up having to drop something half-way through or become a ghost.

That's perfectly fine.

x.x wowzer!! I’m interested! So many ideas though! A pedaling alchemist on a stage giving a demonstration of her latest strength formula!
Is the world magical?

x.x wowzer!! I’m interested! So many ideas though! A pedaling alchemist on a stage giving a demonstration of her latest strength formula!
Is the world magical?

Hi there. Unfortunately, no. This world has no magic or high-fantasy elements like fantastical races or beasts. It's a more realistic medieval adventure style RP set in a fantasy world on a continent called Cre' Est.

Alchemy, however, is still a thing. It's a very young and budding part of science in this medieval world and the current front runner for the study is the discovery of and combination of various herbal extracts and powders into new forms of medicine or poisons. Black powder is also a relatively new addition to the science and is only about 100 years old or so. As such, the flintlock weaponry the world uses are still relatively new and are the "pinnacle" of weapon's tech as a result of the fledgling Alchemy world providing it with black powder in the first place.

Any other questions, throw them my way! I'll answer them all!

Last edited:
I'm interested, if there's still space for more?

This RP is an open sandbox so there's always room for more! Lol!

Please read all the OOC pages linked in this post to see all the RP's info (there's A LOT of it, btw) and make sure it's right for you! If it is then let me know and I'll wait for your character profile to go up on the 'Characters' page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back