• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mecha RP's (2)

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
First of all, thank you for looking at this and again thank you if you are considering joining one of these. Any way, the two rp's.

1). Mecha Bowl

If you have done the original, you know how it works. In the future, people love their violence, so Mecha Bowl was created. A sport where giant mechas controled by pilots try to get a metal ball into the goal using almost any means necessary. There are classes and a dice system that I will cover if someone asks or has asked.

2). Giant nechas from alien technology.

This one doesn't have an official name. But the basics of it is aliens are attacking Earth, and we have found abandoned mechs that we cannot yet reverse engineer. As far as costumization looks, there are limitations. There is no super black hole generator that will simply consume the enemy. Again, there are choices that I will put up at a later date, probably tomorrow.

Three of them, that was fast. Ok, gere is the deal, I'm probably going to go to bed, so I'll answer as many questions as I can. As for the rest, let me introduce you guys to the man that came up with half of the stuff, @Yonsisac

*Slowli Peeks in*

are.....are they Dangerus Beo?....theas people dont Bite right?...or are the Nice people?

No one liners. I can't stress that enough. Two is fine, but three is what I'm looking for, more if you want. So, about three to four decent sized sentences should do it. And they are fine Yons. One is new here, so be nice.

Fantastic! Well, guten nacht as the germans say, at least I'm pretty sure they say that. Good night in english.

Oh, and someone explain tye jew dice system so when I wake up I'll know.

I would be interested in the first one! I've never used a dice system before - it sounds fun :]

Alright, so far I have, hopefully, tagged the people interested in Mecha Bowl to the rp. When I get the other rp up, I will tag the rest of you to it.

Quick question for all the people that have picked choice number two, what should the name be?

Alrighty, for all of you who picked option two, I have made it, kinda sort of. It is called Earth Under Siege, and I forgot the link. The character sheet is not made yet, so at least check in.

Oi, did you people make characters? Am I not getting the alerts? I know one of you did for sure, but the rest of you... Nothing. All I got was you are interested. Now, if you are busy, and life is just keeping you from doing stuff or you just have to much on your plate rp wise, I'll understand completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back