• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mech Roleplay

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
Well. The basis of the mech roleplay is relatively simple.

It isn't colonies vs Earth, it isn't oh I have cool powers, it isn't apocalyptic. It's a simple idea of war.

There's a struggle between factions, alliances between certain countries. Two main alliances, Western Powers (who use Mechs similar to Armored Core mechs) and the Eastern Powers (who use Mechs similar to Gundam).

There are other factions that will usually be (not always) aligned to one of the two factions, and then there is a major rebel group who use a hybrid version of the mechs that usually have some sore of "ability" that allows them to be successful in battle. They are limited.

This isn't well developed here, but this is really to check to see who's interested in a mech roleplay. If i can get 2-3 people, I'll throw up the roleplay.

Cool, I'll keep you posted. I'm working on another roleplay at the moment, so it might be a minute.

Alright. Quick heads up, I have not seen Gundam or Armored Core. So, I'll need some help on knowing the difference between the two.

It's no problem! I'll be able to help! (for the most part for this roleplay it'll probably mostly be aesthetic)

I'm interested too. I too don't watch Gundam or Armored Core, but I looked them up and I can see the difference.

Sounds good. As I stated earlier, I'll get to it as soon as I can. But I will keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back