• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Me)BxG(you) Long term partner search

jjbond1

So if you’ve stumbled across my post, I promise you if we roleplay you won’t regret it.

I’m looking for roleplay on discord as Amino keeps crashing, messages don’t send and I don’t get notifications. On the subject of discord, if anyone knows any roleplay finding community’s please let me know.

This isn’t a requirement but I’d like to roleplay with some people with the same timezone as me, or close. I’m GMT (England), again isn’t a requirement

🎭 Genres: Romance, Drama, Realistic, Slice of Life, Modern, Angst

👫 Pairings: (Me)BxG(you)

🌼 What I Love: - Bringing ideas to the table - Open-mindedness - Asking questions to deepen the story - Having fun and getting lost in our characters - Collaboratively creating plots - Staying engaged and keeping the roleplay interesting - Chatting in and out of RP

🚫 What I Don't Love: - Sudden disappearances; let's communicate if you need a break - One-liners; I'm all about detailed responses - Sharing the load in terms of ideas - Boredom; let's make this engaging

DMs are always open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back