• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MCU Search (Doctor Strange Uber Craving)

Christine Palmer

Renowned Surgeon
I'll make this pretty eventually. My second post here and I lose it because I got auto-signed off D'8

Christine, Chris, C - Over the legal drinking age in America - Part-time worker and student. 

-I'm fine with taking this over PM, threads, emails, what have you. Just tell me up front. 

-I want literate partners, but that doesn't necessarily mean constantly writing long posts. I believe in quality > quantity, so please have a grasp over the english language. First impressions are also huge for me. If I feel like you aren't going to be able to write coherent sentences, I won't reply or I'll tell you I'm not interested. I would like to keep it more than a paragraph a post, and if we're going to be posting closer to that, I'd prefer it'd be more frequent.

-I double, but the pairings I have listed in *asterisks* are ones where I will only play the female. I'll play canons that aren't listed below.

Doctor Strange

*Stephen Strange x Christine Palmer*

*Stephen Strange x OC*

Avengers

*Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff*

Steve Rogers x OC

Tony Stark x OC

Canon x OC

I have also seen

Guardians of the Galaxy

(*Peter Quill x OC*)

Jessica Jones

Daredevil

Agents of SHIELD 

I have not seen

Agent Carter or Ant-Man.

PM with any questions you might have!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could play Rogers for you if you play T'challa (Black panther) for me?

Perhaps! I'd be more than happy to play T'challa for you, but I'm not sure if I'm craving so much Cap as I am Stephen Strange or Peter Quill. This is up for debate though if we can come up with a spankin' plot c: PM me?

giphy.gif

No problem lass, we all make mistakes. haha.

I could fancy a Canon x OC Avengers , if I could play the OC. Don't really care who the canon is to be perfectly honest. 

No problem lass, we all make mistakes. haha.

I could fancy a Canon x OC Avengers , if I could play the OC. Don't really care who the canon is to be perfectly honest. 

True that.

Unfortunately, I'm really only interested in doing that if we double up, so I have the chance to play an OC opposite to a canon as well. I apologize if I wasn't clear in that in my post :c

True that.

Unfortunately, I'm really only interested in doing that if we double up, so I have the chance to play an OC opposite to a canon as well. I apologize if I wasn't clear in that in my post :c

That's fine, but I must admit I'm limited on which canon I am willing to play. With this in mind, it may affect your preference. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back