• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU Interest Check

Sarge-Loves-Fandoms

Fandom Hyperfixationist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey all, I'm Sarge and I'm 32 years old, so my partner needs to be at least 18+. I mainly roleplay MxM, but will do MxF or FxF if needed. I'm not a fan of doubling, but I can do that if you really want it. As for my post length, I just really try to match my partner. I can do one-liners, up to 3-4, maybe more paragraphs. I am fairly active in the evenings after work and mostly all day during the weekends.

Anyway, I'm posting this thread for MCU ships.

Tony Stark X Loki
Tony Stark X Steve Rogers *****
Tony Stark X Bucky Barnes
Tony Stark / James "Bucky" Barnes
Tony Stark / Stephen Strange
Thor / Bruce Banner
Steve Rogers / James "Bucky" Barnes
Eddy / Venom
Peter Parker / OC

PLOTS FOR MCU

Post-Avengers Endgame mostly
  1. Stony: Steve and Tony were dating all through the MCU till the accords + Steve not telling Tony about Bucky killing his parents. After Tony sacrifices himself with the infinity stones and Steve sets out to return them to their rightful places, he goes back to before his and Tony's relationship got messed up and tries to do better this time around.
  2. Stony: Tony survives the stones, but loses the use of his arm as well as goes blind in his right eye. I'm thinking Steve offers to help him recover and they grow closer like they used to be.
  3. After snapping his fingers to end the battle with Thanos, Tony finds himself back in time before everything started, his working theory is that the Time Stone is involved, and decides to change a few things before they happen. Examples being: Get rid of Obi before he ends up in Afghanistan among other things. This could be Stony or FrostIron.
  4. Post No Way Home: Peter is alone, having to start his life over now that no one knows who he is and he's all alone and having to figure things out on his own while also going out and fighting crime as Spider-Man. -Peter / OC preferred
If I think of more, I will update accordingly

Last edited:
Curious, for the Peter Parker would it be Tom, Andrew or Tobey?

I can play either of them, Loki, Venom, or Bucky with some confidence XD

Curious, for the Peter Parker would it be Tom, Andrew or Tobey?

I can play either of them, Loki, Venom, or Bucky with some confidence XD
Honestly, up to you lol. I do need to rewatch Toby and Andrew's spider-man movies.

I'm fairly good at playing Tony and still trying to learn to write Steve

Honestly, up to you lol. I do need to rewatch Toby and Andrew's spider-man movies.

I'm fairly good at playing Tony and still trying to learn to write Steve
I'd be down to play Holland-OC or Garfield-OC I'd even be the Spider since I can comfortably play either, Hollands more fresh in my head though XD or I can play any of the characters I mentioned before :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back