• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU Craving! Updated!!

NyxHysteria

Like the wise raven of Odin, I see all.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone, so I had three separate treads for each character but was recently told I was bumping them too often. I am Currently craving Bucky,Bruce, and/or Loki! I am a 24 year old female who works during the weeks Sun-Wed from 9am-10pm EST, I’m off weekends but I will typically always try to have one response given out at the end of the day.

I am semi-literate, I usually write at least 600 words or more.
I’m not expecting a whole novel in responses but at least one paragraph (6-8 sentences) so that I have something to work with.
I would prefer someone 18+ as I’d just be comfortable with that.

I will always have a character sheet ready and I have no topics that I have issues with rping, but I always like to be sure with What you (my partner) are/aren’t comfortable with, Just let me know! I am open to doubling, but so far I have only played Steve,Bucky,Doctor Strange,Tony, and Thor. I am open to trying someone else in the MCU if I know enough about the character!

Bucky/Steve (I can change things around!)
***1: After the Winter Soldier escaped from HYDRA's grasp, they were infuriated at the loss of their greatest weapon. After working so hard for years they had perfected a better version of the super serum, wanting to create something far more powerful than their previous weapon. They select a newly found test subject by the name (OC), she seemed to have abilities already. Using a sedative for her powers, they successfully perform many tests on her. Attempting to mentally, physically, and emotionally wipe her of her own self to control her, she does good to follow their orders. However their attempts to brainwash her are futile, the new super serum seems to overpower it almost shielding her memories. Eventually, HYDRA sends her out on a mission, Her objective?- kill Crime Lord David Cortez and attain the needed files. In the midst of her mission, she encounters the Avengers, catching their attention wasn't part of the mission- especially one certain Soldier. One fight leads to another and she soon finds herself bound and being taken prisoner by them. Can the Avengers convince her to spill HYDRA's secrets? More importantly, can Bucky/Steve keep his interests of the strange woman to himself while trying to help convince her to join the team? Along the way new feelings emerge, how are they going to handle said emotions? (RP will begin when they first encounter my OC and continue from there..)

No one saw it coming, especially not Captain America or his friend Bucky Barnes. Her sudden appearance shocked the two, anger and happiness dancing in their eyes as she stood before them- ready to kill them. Her eyes void of any recognition, filled with rage and blood lust. (OC) Rogers/Barnes, the younger sister of the great Captain America/Winter Soldier- Now a powerful weapon of HYDRA. She has no recollection of who she really is or her past, she is just (C/N). Steve and Bucky eventually weaken her enough to capture her and bring her back and contain her. It's difficult at first but like Bucky, they were eventually able to get her to remember a few things of her past. She joins the team, most of the members being cautious of her. Will she get the chance to prove herself to them? Will she remember her past with her brother and more importantly- Bucky/Steve? Can she control herself when HYDRA attempt to take control of her mind again or will she fall into their trap? Will she be able to protect the ones she love? (RP will begin when they first encounter my OC and continue from there.)

3: It had begun, Thanos had finally arrived. The world was in a panic as millions watched their loved ones disappear before their eyes, no one knew what was really going on. Yes, the Avengers were there to try and save the day once again, but could they do it on their own? Nick Fury has no choice but to call upon his secret weapon, (OC). He knew who she really was and what she was capable of, he took a high risk in hiding her from the world and even the Avengers themselves. No one saw this coming but her, a young woman who had been on the run her entire life ; his daughter. No not one of his adopted ones, his only blood he thought he'd lost long ago. Thanos had been to Earth long ago and had an affair with a human woman. She was his pride and joy, the only thing he ever truly loved- that is until the Eternal Colony found out about her. They sought her out, killing her in front of him and sent him into exile where his lust for power and death grew. But when this random woman shows up in the midst of battle claiming to be his dead child, what will this mean for him? (Bucky didn't 'die' in this AU, need a bit of help perfecting the plot)

4: A new Alpha on the scene turns things on its heads for the pack as new arrival Bucky challenges the reigning leader. What will this mean for the only Omega (OC)? So far she has been able to evade the advances of the alpha male but when Steve’s/Bucky’s best friend comes into the picture, she finds herself as his main target. He wants her but she isn't having it- or is she? Unlike before- her natural instincts tell her to kneel and obey him, he's like a magnet who's pulling her in. His powerful presence is enough to have her crumble, how long can she deny her attraction to the Mysterious Alpha male? It's only natural for the Alpha to claim his Omega and Bucky/Steve is determined to win her over. It's for the good of the pack for the two to be in balance- if not, it all goes to hell. ( Marvel: Alpha/Beta/Omega AU! Still trying to perfect the plot outline)

Bucky/Steve Mobster AU!**

For as long as OC can remember, she has been in the adoption agencies and homes all her childhood. Sometime later, as an adult, OC is seemingly mistaken for someone else and is taken by mysterious men in black. Their leader, a man with a silver gleaming arm/ Shield, is the boss of the most feared mafia in NYC. Sucked into the world of suspicious activities and dirty money, OC finds out more about her past than she bargained for. As her past and her family’s mistakes catch up on her, she finds herself falling for the man next to her with piercing blue eyes and a taste for violence.

After being suddenly thrust into the world of the Mob as a gift to the feared monster Mr. Barnes/Rogers by lower crime boss Alexander Pierce, She's not sure what to expect- She certainly wasn't expecting this.

When Lower Crime Boss Alexander Pierce and Brock Rumlow come to Mobster King Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers for help, stating an unknown individual has been hitting up their clubs killing their men off, it strikes curiosity in the man. He accepts payment to help them deal with the problem, only when his lead investigator Sam finds info on them does Bucky/Steve become intrigued. OC seems to have a clean record and good life, having her own small dance studio on the edge of the city and good business. When she is confronted by Brooklyn's Mob King, he is not at all what he expected her to be when OC seems to outsmart him and she doesn't look half bad either. OC is a force to be reckoned with and Bucky/Steve is about to learn just how far she is willing to go just to get her revenge on Pierce and Rumlow.

Sugar Daddy AU Sorta- I would love to come up with more plot ideas, but here is what I have already! (This can be a modern AU or we can mix it into the Avengers timeline somehow to make things more interesting!) After finally getting rid of everything HYDRA had conditioned into his brain, Bucky was free to live his life and work on what he truly wanted- to be a hero and help right his wrongs. Between all the work and downtime, his buddy Steve and even Sam seem to pester him about needing a lady friend but Bucky feels otherwise. The wartorn man and Ex-Assassin believes he is better off alone, no woman would want to deal with the baggage he carries- right? Unfortunately for him, his friends can't seem to understand this. After months of conversations and bickering, the words just fall from his mouth "I already have a Girlfriend Damnit, now drop it!". Oh did he instantly regret them, because not only did they want to meet his "girlfriend" now - he didn't even really have one! How was he going to get himself out of this mess? Later that night a thought popped into his head 'I could just hire someone right?' After spending a few hours online, he found a website and posted an anonymous ad, Nothing can go wrong with this, right?(I can change this to work for Steve Also!)

Teacher x Student AU (College) - I would love to come up with plot ideas! (Obviously, everyone is 20+)

Bruce Banner

Mankind was an intriguing thing. Either so fragile or Unbreakable, yet no matter what was thrown at them they always beat the odds that were against them. God had created them to bring more life to the universe, each and everyone so unique. Angels were tasked to watch over them, having their own individual to guide and keep safe. One specific Angel had been born to oversee the balance of good and bad throughout them, Justice. She was not to interfere with God's plans, everything had been for a reason- she did not like this. As the Angel watched over them, her heart tore at the sight of wars and crime against themselves; this was not right. Countless times she prayed and pleaded with their Father to stop the carnage but she was always left unanswered and ignored. Something had to be done so she went against God's wishes, tipping the favor towards Good. Peace had laid throughout humanity for a short while before what she was doing had been discovered, and with a heavy heart; she was cast out of Heaven. She had fallen. Nick Fury had discovered her years after her crash into a desert outside of a small city in Egypt, pleading with her to join his team. The man was aware of what she was, it seemed unbelievable at first but one glimpse at her wings had him believing. She decided to stay and help work for his organization, liking the idea of bringing together people who could help others and bring peace. She was to be undercover as a top leading scientist in three ranks and for over ten years she was, not aging one bit (or at least slowly). To her colleagues she was just a normal, over smart human being; but the high ranks knew of her. Nick eventually comes to her with a proposition- join the Avengers and watch over them as a medic. What happens when one of their missions goes bad and the Hulk gets a bit out of control, only to become enraptured by the new team member? The likeness the green giant has for her confuses him, but not only that, her lack of fear. Boundaries are tested and secrets are revealed, since when did they have their own Guardian Angel? This idea isn't going to be fully religious, as I am not a religious person myself. If you do not like the idea, I am willing to work with you to help me either change it up or create another plot!

OC had been working out in the middle of a small city located in New York as a Medical professor at a highly credited university when Nick had found her. He had gotten a lead on an enhanced individual and found her pretty quickly, inviting her to join their team of Scientists at SHEILD to which she hesitantly agreed. They had provided her with whatever she needed for her research and tests, so long as she helped them with whatever they needed. Over the next ten years she stood by them and occasionally helped Nick out on the field during his agent years before he was appointed Director, they had become good friends and somewhat family. It wasn't until he started creating his team of heroes that she seems skeptical and even more so when he asked her to join them. People didn't want Mutants or superhumans so why bother? It had taken some convincing but she finally agrees under the condition that she could continue her work and not have her abilities mention until she seemed fit. But what happens when Tony gets a bit too curious for his own good and outs her in front of the team? A new HYDRA threat arises when they begin to attack the city looking for mutants of their own, but during a mission to help fight against them and protect the civilians something goes wrong and she has no choice but to use her abilities. They had a feeling she wasn't normal, but this was far from what they were thinking. Would love to do this plot idea, but it might need a bit of reworking.

Loki
An annual ball is being held in honor of the young princes of Asgard, Princesses and noble women from across the Nine Realms are invited. Both the All-Father and Queen Frigga hope that their sons choose a worthy Wife. Thor seems to be bombarded with almost all the beautiful women, leaving Loki with a few selection of women. Near the end of the night, after trying to avoid the women, he escapes to the garden only to notice a women sitting alone on a near bench reading. From there, their story begins...(Loki never turned bad and still lives in Asgard)

Loki, and Thor were childhood friends, nothing could tear them apart. But what happens when (OC) is called back to her Kingdom for war? After almost 200 years the war was won, will she be able to face Loki and share her true feeling with him or will the things stay the same?(Loki never turned bad and still lives in Asgard)

(Oc), a dangerous being indeed. She is taken from her home after her powers are discovered and held captive by The Asguardian King. After an attempt to escape, she catches the eyes of Loki. Can she trust this man? How long can she keep what she is a Secret? Will she be seen as an enemy or an Ally?(Loki lives on Asgard and is on parole after proving he has changed his ways)

(OC) Lives in the unknown/forgotten realm of The Divine Isles, once a thriving and largely populated place now nothing but ruin of what it once was. After Thanos failed attempt to find the Resurrection Stone, (OC) continues to live alone. She lives her life only to protect the stone, keeping herself and the realm secluded from outsiders. All too suddenly a man, dead and wounded, appears before her. She recognizes him as Loki Laufeyson, she has the urge to help him. She brings him back using the stone, leaving him confused and thankful at the same time. With his sudden revival though, he leaves to find Thor and the other remaining Avengers. He tells them of (OC) and what she did, hoping to get their help to convince her to use the stone to save everyone. All the while Loki and (OC) get very close, eventually learning they are bound to one another's soul. Will they defeat Thanos? Will they be able to fix what he has done?(This is also a soulmate Rp as well, they can feel some of each others emotions/pain. This is also a different fight with Thanos meaning, Captain Marvel won't be the one to save the day.)

Asgard was a beautiful a prosperous kingdom, glittering gold and greenery as far as the eyes could see. It's King- Odin along with his wife Frigga ruled the land, their son Thor would soon be crowned King. Jotunheim is cold, barren, and harsh- the opposite of their enemy. It's King- Laufey rules alone, his son Loki ready to take his father's place and rule over the beasts. The two realms had been at war with one another for centuries, neither coming out as a victor- forever in a non stop cycle. After so long, Odin grows tired of the fighting and proposes a offer to Laufey- gift their most beautiful maiden as a bride to his son Loki. Laufey is wary of the God's idea but agrees, hoping to end the feud and see what is to come of this plan- however, Loki is not happy with his lack of choice in the matter. Over a year's time, guards are sent all over Asgard to search for the most beautiful maiden. Many woman are brought to the palace to be judged by their looks and their heart, trying to find the purest and natural beauty. After a long search Odin is relived to finally find the perfect woman, (OC), presenting her only to Laufey just before she is taken to the land of ice with no return. The small woman looks fragile and weak, but she is anything but- more than capable of handling her own and not afraid of anything, she tends to keep quiet- unhappy with what she was forced into. What will come of this? (Laufey never abandoned Loki and raised him as a fierce prince with a cold heart, wanting him to be as ruthless and dark as himself.)

Two years after the battle of New York, Thor had returned with news for his fellow Avengers. After rigorous conversations and fighting with his father, it was decided Loki would return to Midgard and work to fix what he had done. Though the Avengers and he himself all seem rather unwilling to have him back, he does do his best to own up to the damage he caused. After months of helping the team, they begin to give him a bit more freedom. One night after a tough mission,Tony actually invites him to go out with the rest of the team to watch his cousin's performance. The billionaire hadn't mentioned what kind of performance it was exactly and begrudgingly accepted. What was thought to be a night of boredom for him turned out to be so much more, unknown to him- this meeting would change his perspective completely. Who would have thought this blood relation to the infamous Iron Man was someone completely opposite and extraordinary? Two people who have dealt with pain and lies, brought together by fate. (Possibly soulmate AU? I feel it may be missing something, would love love love to explore this plot and do something with it!)

A new Alpha on the scene turns things on it's heads for the pack as new arrival Loki challenges the reigning leader. What will this mean for the only Omega (OC)? So far she has been able to evade the advances of the alpha male but when the great Thor Odinson's brother comes into the picture, she finds herself as his main target. He wants her but she isn't having it- or is she? Unlike before- her natural instincts tell her to kneel and obey him, he's like a magnet who's pulling her in. His powerful presence is enough to have her crumble, how long can she deny her attraction to the Mysterious Alpha male? It's only natural for the Alpha to claim his Omega and Loki is determined to win her over. It's for the good of the pack for the two to be in balance- if not, it all goes to hell. ( Marvel: Alpha/Beta/Omega AU! Still trying to perfect the plot outline)

**Also looking to do some Spider-Man RP base around the new movie!**

If you’ve gotten this far and want to RP, DM me your favorite food and favorite hobby!​

Last edited:
Bumping because I’m back from yet another hiatus, possibly will be adding more options and maybe some other characters later on 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back