• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MCU 2.0: The Rupture {CS}

Other
Here

DramaMyth

TRUST me, you have a purpose.

giphy.gif

TEMPLATE

Appearance: (Real, Realistic, or text descriptions are fine)

Name:
Alias (If any):
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:

Abilities:

Personality Pros:
Personality Cons:

Hobbies and Skills:
Background: (Character information & past history)

• One thing that won't be tolerated is OOC disrespect or vulgarity of any sort. That's a one and done boot for me. I want a positive environment and atmosphere.
  • I'd highly prefer and recommend at least mid level writing, in order to fully nuance characters and the story further. No one liners, or five brief sentencers.
  • As I mentioned in the interest check, OC characters won't necessarily be banned, but if not balanced and character nuanced will most likely be refused.
  • The OOC will likely be added via Discord or a group PM on this site. I've just gotten into Discord so I'm learning how to work it.
  • Posting Frequency is ranged at a recommended couple of times a day to every other day (every 2 days). Seeing as how the plot features our characters in hiding an on the run while looking for others it will be a constant feeding off each other.
  • For any reason, should you become inactive / drop the RP your character will either be killed off or captured, opening space up for others who might want to join. Let me know if something comes up IRL, I can work with that.
  • Once you read and understand the rules, at the end of your CS, mention a quote your character will say referring to the events of Avengers: Endgame This will complete your CS.

Last edited:

Appearance:
challa.jpeg

Name: Azari T'Chunda Monroe
Alias (If any): "Wait... he looks like... we haven't seen tech like that except..."

2584a6ed9e7f43a214e811ff0e8d7e94.jpg

giphy.gif

Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180 lbs

Abilities:

Azari inherited the abilities of a sacred herb from his father, and Azari also inherited the mutant powers and abilities from his mother when he was on his home Earth.

Peak Human Condition: Azari bodily functions are at the maximum limit of human condition. His natural capabilities are near-superhuman.

Peak Human Strength : Azari is considerably stronger than the average human. His strength is at the peak of human potential.

Peak Human Stamina: Azari's possess a highly developed musculature, and as a result, his musculature generates less fatigue toxins than the bodies of most humans. He can exert himself for hours, before fatigue starts to set in.

Peak Human Endurance: Azari can endure more physical stress than the average human.

Peak Human Durability: Azari's skin, bone, and muscles are harder and stronger than normal humans. He can withstand tremendous impact force, without showing signs of injury or discomfort. His ability to resist and recover from physical injury or disease is also at the pinnacle of human capability.

Peak Human Healing Factor: Azari's natural healing capabilities are at the highest levels of human potential. His white blood cells fight off microbes, infections, diseases, disorders, wounds, etc. Additionally, their healing time would very short: cuts/wounds would be healed in minutes and broken bones healed in hours.

Peak Human Reflexes: Azari's reaction time is superior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed. His reactions are superior to those of normal humans and are near-superhuman.

Peak Human Agility: Azari's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are at the pinnacle of human development. His agility is superior to any Olympic level gymnast that has ever competed.

Superhuman Acute Senses : Inherited from his father, Azari possess extremely accurate senses. He can see in total darkness, see over hundreds of feet away as if it is right in front of his face. He can ear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range.

Enhanced Speed: Azari is able to run and move at speeds superior to those of any Olympic athlete, and is capable of out-running moving vehicles. His top speed isn't known.

Mother's Inherited Abilities

Flight: Azari can fly by charging his lower body with electric energy.
Electrokinesis: Azari can generate and manipulate electricity, this power he seems to have inherited from his mother.
Electricity Projection: Azari can project electricity through his hands and body.
Formulated Electricity Blast: Azari can create and project blasts of electricity that take the form of a Panther, and make it seem like it's alive.
Force Fields: Azari can produce highly concentrated electric force

Personality Pros: Strong-Willed | Loyal | Compassionate | Keen | Zany
Personality Cons: Stubborn |Blunt | Unremitting | Dramatic | Sly

Hobbies and Skills:

Expert Tracker & Hunter: Azari is a master tracker and hunter.
Combat: Azari inherited all his father's combat skills. This makes him an expert in practically all forms of armed and unarmed combat, and a master of all martial arts including African and unknown forms.
Diplomacy & Persuasion: Azari has the gift of gab, a silver tongue in persuasion and of compromise. And also just to entertain.
Political & Law Adept: Azari through studies of his father has gained insight into advanced political and procedural law knowledge.
King of All Trades: Azari can do a bit of everything very well, and learn exceptionally fast in the things he hasn't.

Background:
"My story begins like most... a speck of light in an ever expanding world of chaos and darkness. Hoping that one day that light will be enough to shine through and change things for the better, forever. My parents, were the best parents you could ask for. Strong, unyielding in their morals, but compassionate enough to extend their faith into teachings of the heart & mind, not of the world. They were royalty. I... was royalty. My papa raised me to be a man that is always ready for the hard things, but to tread in the ease of life. My mother, a true definition of a queen in all ways, raised me as a man that must always follow your instinct and gut in times where the body and mind wishes to react. They were the best people I knew, surrounded by a royal family that gave me more of that same love. The best friends no riches could buy nor find. So much so that my sacred nation and kingdom attracted outsiders who in their own way were also extraordinary. A group of remarkable people, that when the world would need, they would provide. It was a sentiment my family believed in to the soul. And from that... I met a new family of friends, mentors, and role models. We were all truly, one people. And then the sky cracked open, and chaos gave birth to a new peril. And in all my training of combat of the body and of spirit, with all the advancements of my people.. and the people's people, in all the brilliance of gifts that my parents and their colleagues possessed, we were not ready. Not even close. He came. It came. The End. A power I have never seen before, and believe me; I have seen incredulous power. Everything in my being wanted to stay and fight, I had prepared for this my entire life. But before I could even react, my dying mother... my fading best friend, all of my closest loved ones fought to get me away, with the key to changing everything. I don't know how that is... but now I'm a man out of space, and a man out of time. In a world that I no longer know, mourning over the only home I ever knew. What fate follows me now is unknown, but Bast and the Most High will walk with me, and I know my family is watching. I won't let them down. I can't. The last words I heard from my old world

was "Find the Heart of the web." I will honor their memory and last wish. Whatever it takes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back