• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Rupture: MCU-2 (Post-Endgame RP)

DramaMyth

TRUST me, you have a purpose.
Since this is my first RP on the site, I'm going to try to make this as interesting as possible. I wanted to start out with something expansive and that everyone can enjoy, but also with a strong sense of immersion and a very solid story that won't hinge on the events of the MCU, but will be indirectly influenced by them. The events of Avengers: Endgame (I hope you've seen it by now..) has created micro rifts throughout the dimension of the MCU's Earth, but who said that was the Prime Earth? This paradox introduces the multiverse theory, in which many beings and things alike could now breach through at random and inexplicable points. The definition of Time Travel in Endgame was interesting and a different take on the usual laws, so to further expand on that I wanted to create a semi-fresh RP featuring elements of the old MCU, but also usher in a new story and universe building that gives us the freedom to explore what we wish while adhering to a greater plot.

Some ground rules however

• One thing that won't be tolerated is OOC disrespect or vulgarity of any sort. That's a one and done boot for me. I want a positive environment and atmosphere.
  • I'd highly prefer and recommend at least mid level writing, in order to fully nuance characters and the story further. No one liners, or five brief sentencers.
  • Mutants and even OC's will probably be allowed in this AS LONG AS they are perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Any sort of Gary/Mary Sue OP direction from players pre or post start of the RP can be subject to DA BOOT.
  • I'd ask that no one claims or plays any of the main MCU characters that have been introduced already. The purpose for that is because to build a fresh story you'll need fresh elements, and playing already known and developed characters from the MCU or even in general provides very little path for that to occur. Characters such as Sharon Carter, Harley (The Kid), Cindy Moon, etc. Who have been introduced but not fully fleshed out may be allowed under the right conditions. Marvel characters who haven't been introduced yet are encouraged (Fantastic Four, X-Men, etc since Marvel has all shared rights now)
  • I'll probably have more RP specific and comprehensive rules if this gets interest.

THE PLOT

tumblr_n4rc9zoxa81rfy0ymo1_500.gif

I don't remember much from those last moments... only that everyone I ever loved, were killed right in front of me. I saw my father, my mother both die side by side as majestic as Bast himself. My friends, all laid down their lives for me. And what did I do?

I just ran.

2BC202DB90AF8D1A8DF2E15AD93AEF254E852E3E

There was a light, bright and calling to me from the beyond. So I went to it, without question. It took me past the breaches of all time and space. I recounted every thought I ever had, every emotion I have ever felt. Every memory I've ever shared. And when it was all said and done, the light faded, and I woke up in darkness. Surrounded by a place and world I no longer knew. It made me sad, it made me angry. And it was all because of him, The Herald. A being of immense power and even greater absolute wrath, he came upon our world and turned it into dust & blood. A world in which we thought we were ready, forever prepared but always steadfast. We were wrong. I was sent here from my best friend's dying breath, as a hope that I could undo the perils that we have faced. Why it was here the gods have decided to place me, how it is here that I am to fulfill that mission... I don't know. But with faith and vengeance both coursing through my blood... I will find out. By any means necessary.

I'm broadcasting this to whoever will hear it, in good conscience and nobility I only wish to make things right. Your breaches here will likely have not only brought me from the borders of reality, but others who may not share the same morality as I. Who may not even be human at all. My name is Azari, son of-- [static]

My father always told me everything is connected, what happens on one end of the web will surely influence the other. And something is coming, something threatening every string across every interconnection in the universe. And I need your help.

- Character Sheets -

Last edited:
An OC, most definitely. Perhaps also an alternate version of a Marvel Character as well, depending on your stance on people being multiple characters.
If you're going the OC route as long as they're fleshed out well and not created around the power, but created around an engaging character I'm all for it. And depends on what you mean by alternate version. Like a alternate Bucky Barnes or an alternate Winter Soldier with a different character?

If you're going the OC route as long as they're fleshed out well and not created around the power, but created around an engaging character I'm all for it. And depends on what you mean by alternate version. Like a alternate Bucky Barnes or an alternate Winter Soldier with a different character?

Well, I hope what I write for my OC is good enough then, haha. As long as I know what I’m doing, I definitely should write quite a lot for them.

And, by alternate version of a Marvel character... The easiest way to explain would probably be by saying something like all the alternate Earth versions of Spiderman in the comics. But, it won’t be Spiderman, and it won’t be an already-created character in the Comics.
It’ll be like how a user here wants to maybe be a female version of Star-Lord. They’ll be a cross between a canon character and an OC, and i can write up a bio and stuff for them as well to explain what they’re like and their differences from their MCU counterpart.

Well, I hope what I write for my OC is good enough then, haha. As long as I know what I’m doing, I definitely should write quite a lot for them.

And, by alternate version of a Marvel character... The easiest way to explain would probably be by saying something like all the alternate Earth versions of Spiderman in the comics. But, it won’t be Spiderman, and it won’t be an already-created character in the Comics.
It’ll be like how a user here wants to maybe be a female version of Star-Lord. They’ll be a cross between a canon character and an OC, and i can write up a bio and stuff for them as well to explain what they’re like and their differences from their MCU counterpart.
Hmm, yeah I think I'd have to just see what you mean

Attention everyone! The CS had dropped! You can find it on the main post OR below! I look forward to seeing the heat you guys bring! 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back