• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern McKinley High ~Rebooted~ [Looking for Players]

I would prefer a realistic image, but I won't be mad with an anime one. Just try finding a realistic one before going anime.

On that note i typically don't use realistic pictures because it's a lot harder to find what you're looking for. Actually I design my characters in Kisekae, so....

I'm going to start my character sheet but I may not have it done till tomorrow

I know absolutely nothing about the codes and stuff.....do I have to use that or can I be a basic bitch and just write it all out the old fashioned way

The easiest way in my opinion is just copy paste and pay attention to the brackets. I'm a bit confused too, so...

i tired and fucked up. I seriously don't know how to do this. (.A.)(.A.)(.A.)

FUUUUUCK. I got everything but the damn theme song. I dunno how to fix it!!!!

I'm having problems with the code. I'm done with my CS, but the code isn't working for me quite right and the accordion for Outfit1 and History isn't working for me. I noticed that lots of people were having problems with the first but is anyone having problems with History or media?

My theme song isnt on there and i dunno what I did the bit about her height and stuff but that is my first time coding anything so im not complaining.

So I fixed my app and what I found was that recopying the code, pasting what I had from before inside, then trying again seemed to fix my accordions. Also, I figured out what I did wrong with my media because I was being stupid there and stuff. So yay!

EDIT: Obviously I can't fix everything because the world would implode smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make sure all characters are up to standards, a lot of them are, but some are missing middle names. And for the peeps not using the code I provide, you need too.... it's a rule, before you copy the coding.

Hi I was just wondering if this is still going to happen and if so if there was anything I need to do/ any way I could help this rp get going?

mikaluvkitties said:
Hi I was just wondering if this is still going to happen and if so if there was anything I need to do/ any way I could help this rp get going?
Nope you don't need to do anything. Just waiting on some more characters before we start.

I don't think I'll be able to join this rp my friend

I'm sorry but I'm busy with other ones along with having work and school

I hope you do well in this rp! :3

@CJ Mason

I'm starting this today, I'll announce room assignments sometime this week. So please don't fret.

Well room assignments:

Student 1 Student 2
Landen Taylor Not assigned
Tria West Jessica Torres
Stacey Mallory Not assigned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back