• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MBTI Personality Debate Club

I am so, so sorry for not posting. When I joined, I didn't think this RP would be quite this active c:'

I, like WhisperingWillows, have work most days. I also just started an RP of my own (my first on this site!), so I was preoccupied by it today.

Don't worry, I'm not dropping out or anything >.< I'm just apologizing for not keeping up.

I'll try to post more from now on (starting tomorrow cause I have to go soon. Tomorrow afternoon, actually, because I have a morning appointment. I'll just...*clears throat* yeah.)

growl said:
I am so, so sorry for not posting. When I joined, I didn't think this RP would be quite this active c:'
I, like WhisperingWillows, have work most days. I also just started an RP of my own (my first on this site!), so I was preoccupied by it today.

Don't worry, I'm not dropping out or anything >.< I'm just apologizing for not keeping up.

I'll try to post more from now on (starting tomorrow cause I have to go soon. Tomorrow afternoon, actually, because I have a morning appointment. I'll just...*clears throat* yeah.)
Lol haha okay. Thanks for informing us :) good luck! Is it ok if... Maybe we can have an acting leader when you're gone for example? Like a vice president? :)

That sounds like a good idea! Hinao could ask for volunteers when I post for her tomorrow? And if no one volunteers, then she'll either pick a person at random or appoint Haruhi xD

growl said:
That sounds like a good idea! Hinao could ask for volunteers when I post for her tomorrow? And if no one volunteers, then she'll either pick a person at random or appoint Haruhi xD
Or.... xD

We can just talk here in ooc. Then that person can just put in the next post that she receivd a text frm u to pick a vice leader. Like, I can just put in my next post that you ordered us to vote a vice hahaha. And you texted me or something? xD

NetherLightGod said:
Ahaha. I'm trying. I fear it won't be very good because I am quite behind. I had foolishly forgotten to watch the main thread and well, I'm in a bit of a fix.
Don't worry, as long as you post ^-^

Well, well, hello my lovelies. I will certainly enjoy posting here as the Antagonizing, Chaos-bringing, Intimidating debater that is Shiraishi Tetsuo.

(} :) )

[QUOTE="Dragon Miazaki]Well, well, hello my lovelies. I will certainly enjoy posting here as the Antagonizing, Chaos-bringing, Intimidating debater that is Shiraishi Tetsuo.
(} :) )

[/QUOTE]
Fits your personality.. and the little devil here too haha jk

Uhm... So guys, I'm thinking... Since there a 3 female slots left, and 1 male slot left. Entj and Istj are the only types that are most likely to be a guy. But then, istj has more chance of being female than entj.

With that thought it mind, does anybody wanna play male entj?? xD

Bwahaha

I'm about to post... could someone tell me what everyone's doing IC? I'm pretty sure everyone's sitting in the big circle of friendship and throwing out suggestions, but I need confirmation cx

@growl

Well, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but since nobody else seems to be active at the moment, I guess I'll answer your question. These are all based from the latest posts from each character.

Kouki: Asked about the paintings.

Jonah: He praised Koi's ideas and has since, didn't seem to do any more further than that.

Naoki: He interacted with Haruhi about the cookie and contemplated about Koi's ideas.

Narukami: Arrived late and introduced himself.

Mikoto: Grew silent in a corner of a room.

Yuma: Arrived late and introduced himself.

Koi: After presenting her ideas, she stopped by Mikoto and whispered something to her and sat down on her seat.

Shiraishi: Finally introduced himself and suggested that he wanted a more challenging topic to debate on.

Akihito: Made a proposal of hearing out Shiraishi's suggestion and voting upon his and Koi's ideas for topics.

Misaki: Munching on cookies and praising Koi.

Haruhi: Asking the members for their ideas and temporarily taking in charge of the club.

It's not really that detailed and I apologize if there's any mistakes, so I suggest that you read the post itself but hopefully, it helps! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

EDIT: I totally forgot about Haruhi. I'm really sorry about that. I thought you and theglassangel were the same person for a second. Again, I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycopene said:
@growl
Well, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but since nobody else seems to be active at the moment, I guess I'll answer your question. These are all based from the latest posts from each character.

Jonah: He praised Koi's ideas and has since, didn't seem to do any more further than that.

Naoki: He interacted with Haruhi about the cookie and contemplated about Koi's ideas.

Koi: After presenting her ideas, she stopped by Mikoto and whispered something to her and sat down on her seat.

Shiraishi: Finally introduced himself and suggested that he wanted a more challenging topic to debate on.

Akihito: Made a proposal of hearing out Shiraishi's suggestion and voting upon his and Koi's ideas for topics.

Haruhi: Asking the members for their ideas and temporarily taking in charge of the club.

It's not really that detailed and I apologize if there's any mistakes, so I suggest that you read the post itself but hopefully, it helps! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

EDIT: I totally forgot about Haruhi. I'm really sorry about that. I thought you and theglassangel were the same person for a second. Again, I apologize.
Hey it's okayyy, our profile pics look eerily similar now that I think about it!

Ummm..is it okay to have more than one crush but eventually settling with one?

theglassangel said:
Hey it's okayyy, our profile pics look eerily similar now that I think about it!

Ummm..is it okay to have more than one crush but eventually settling with one?
Sure, why not? xD

Here I go again.. my INFPness kicking in and Im feeling so

Lycopene said:
@growl

I'm with you guys. Not in a corner of the room. xD But I guess that only means I'm playing INFP so well.

NetherLightGod said:
I should inform you guys. Any post that involves me, tag me. For some reason I'm not getting notifications for this roleplay.
By any chance, did you forget to watch the thread? O.o But no worries, I'll make sure to tag you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back