• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MBTI Personality Debate Club

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Hahaha it's fine. I read it ^_^

Yeah just post whatev. I was sleeping haha. Ask kujou coz we actually talk irl xD

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha Like a night owl... I will stare wide-eyed at you guys and answer inquiries while the Koi fish is hibernating.

Infj and intj are my enfp char's matches. So Koi has a crush on infj Akihito. The intj might scare her bwaha xD

Entp is reservd for my uncle hahaha

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Infj and intj are my enfp char's matches. So Koi has a crush on infj Akihito. The intj might scare her bwaha xD

Entp is reservd for my uncle hahaha

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea about my character. haha Mine says ENTJ or ENFJ, but ENFJ is a girl lol and we don't have an ENTJ yet... xD But I don't think I will stick with only those two types.... Not pairing with a compatible partner here might actually be interesting.

[QUOTE="Azalea Sho]I have no idea about my character. haha Mine says ENTJ or ENFJ, but ENFJ is a girl lol and we don't have an ENTJ yet... xD So I am crushless.. still. Though I doubt I will get along well with an ENTJ. They also scare me. I actually prefer INTJ which is not that different from ENTJ (but out of bias I guess) though I dunno how it will really work out so... I'm still waiting.

[/QUOTE]
Then boom! Female entj = #crushless joke xD

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Then boom! Female entj = #crushless joke xD

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... Well, the troubles of an INFP. -bows- >> If so.. crushing on other types might actually be interesting. Hmm...

[QUOTE="Azalea Sho]Hmm... Well, the troubles of an INFP. -bows- >> If so.. crushing on other types might actually be interesting. Hmm...

[/QUOTE]
Crush on the most handsome char when we're complete haha jk

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Crush on the most handsome char when we're complete haha jk

[/QUOTE]
-likes post 100 million times- Exactly. That's the ideal plan. hahaha joke

hey is it too late to join? i love mbti personality types! :)

Semblance said:
We're still accepting players. Rule though is there could only be one person per type in the RP. What's your MBTI type?

Semblance said:
The officially taken are the ones in char profile. But there are some types that people already reserved.

To be safe, here are the ones that no one said they'll take:

Esfj

Isfj

Entj

Guys, just for the people who don't know. Rp is starting xD

Posted available slots in 1st page. Istj and istp as reserves. Still contacting them xD

Just so everyone knows this is my long week at work. I work Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat and Sun. So from the hours of 7a-3p. I will only be on when I get a chance. After work I have school. The best time to see me RPing is after 6 like now, it is 6:30 my time and I should be on and off through 11ish.

I don't want anyone thinking I am ignoring things or have gone MIA. :)

No worries, you're a looot better than everyone else that has submitted a profile and have never returned ;p

um it's 6:42 pm where I am, is it the same for you?

WhisperingWillows said:
Just so everyone knows this is my long week at work. I work Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat and Sun. So from the hours of 7a-3p. I will only be on when I get a chance. After work I have school. The best time to see me RPing is after 6 like now, it is 6:30 my time and I should be on and off through 11ish.
No worries, you're a looot better than everyone else that has submitted a profile and have never returned ;p

WhisperingWillows said:
No worries! :) we all understand.

We appreciate the effort :D

PM'ed the others

So.... How is everyone? xD

theglassangel said:

Thanks! :) And yeah we are in the same time zone.

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]No worries! :) we all understand.
We appreciate the effort :D

PM'ed the others

So.... How is everyone? xD

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I am really enjoying this RP. :)

And I am pretty great. Very relaxed! And you?

Ahaha. I'm trying. I fear it won't be very good because I am quite behind. I had foolishly forgotten to watch the main thread and well, I'm in a bit of a fix.

WhisperingWillows said:
Thanks! :) And yeah we are in the same time zone.
Thanks. I am really enjoying this RP. :)

And I am pretty great. Very relaxed! And you?
I'm great hahaha glad to hear that you're enjoying. xD

As for me, Ïm just.... Fixing the room here while eating peanut butter

NetherLightGod said:
Ahaha. I'm trying. I fear it won't be very good because I am quite behind. I had foolishly forgotten to watch the main thread and well, I'm in a bit of a fix.
Well, it is mostly just banter back in forth, intros and pleasantries. Just maybe the last 8 posts have gotten to the meat and bones. I am sure that you will be great. :)

WhisperingWillows said:
Well, it is mostly just banter back in forth, intros and pleasantries. Just maybe the last 8 posts have gotten to the meat and bones. I am sure that you will be great. :)
Ah, Thank you for that.

NetherLightGod said:
Good luck ^_^ someone's waiting for you hihi~ xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back