• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maze Runner

Kimi

>.

Welcome to the glade greenie!

Hello, Kimi here so I have just re-read the Maze Runner series and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Maze Runner Roleplay? I wasn't exactly sure what you would all want to do character wise, whether you would wish to play the characters and the plot of the books/movies or follow the plot but with your own characters or totally own plot complete with out own characters. This will probably be semi-detailed and a mix of plot and character driven.

Any questions just ask! You don't have to have seen the movies or read books.

For anyone who hasn't seem the movies or read the books:

• This is where the people who are sent to the maze live, the elevator box surfaces the ground once every month to supply new food, sometimes weapons, and always a new boy. The Glade is surrounded squarely by a mile-high wall made of concrete. The Glade is where all the gladers ( people who are sent there ) live, they don't have any memories of the past. It has three buildings and a small farm and a forest section. The three buildings are; the map room where the runners make maps of the maze to try and solve the maze , the homestead which is basically like the house and the slammer which is their version of a prison.

They were sent there by a group called W.I.C.K.E.D "Word In Catastrophe killzone experiment department" it is all an experiment to study the part of the brain known as the killzone as all of the gladers are somehow immune to the flare virus that has ravaged the world.

JustJazzy said:
I love this series, and if you need any help I'd be willing to give it! c:
Same, I would appreciate the help as I am relatively new to this site

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimi said:
Same, I would appreciate the help as I am relatively new to this site
Of course! I'm relatively new as well. Just let me know when your willing to start it and stuff ~

Last edited by a moderator:
JustJazzy said:
Of course! I'm relatively new as well. Just let me know when your willing to start it and stuff ~
I was going to wait for more people but I might as well make the thread. What do you want to do character-wise? Use the characters from the books/movies or new characters with same plot or just everything new?

Well seeing as not a bunch of attention has been generated by this fandom - perhaps its to specific? - I'd suggest waiting before you made the thread, and possibly just taking the aspects of the series you like the most and posting it in the realistic and modern interest check as something slightly similar.

Since Fandoms are really specific they tend to scare off everyone apart from those who have had experience with the specific fandom.

It might attract more people then!

I tend to steer from using canon characters - as far as I've seen its not super inviting to those who don't know of the role-play so it attracts less people unless it's something universal like Harry Potter or something like that

JustJazzy said:
Well seeing as not a bunch of attention has been generated by this fandom - perhaps its to specific? - I'd suggest waiting before you made the thread, and possibly just taking the aspects of the series you like the most and posting it in the realistic and modern interest check as something slightly similar.
Since Fandoms are really specific they tend to scare off everyone apart from those who have had experience with the specific fandom.

It might attract more people then!

I tend to steer from using canon characters - as far as I've seen its not super inviting to those who don't know of the role-play so it attracts less people unless it's something universal like Harry Potter or something like that
I was going to do that orignally but I was under the impression that it would have to be in Fandom so I kept everything. xD So thanks for telling me that it doesn't. Im going to go work on a interest check.

Kimi said:
I was going to do that orignally but I was under the impression that it would have to be in Fandom so I kept everything. xD So thanks for telling me that it doesn't. Im going to go work on a interest check.
Let me know if you need any help on that or need a co-GM or anything really! c:

Argeneau25 said:
Who are you looking for in characters?
It would depend on what people would want to do. Their own characters and plot or copying the characters and plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back