• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Maybe I'm crazy, but you're dead. [Recruit]

Aiken

Big baets fir a wee lad, d'ye no think?
I was thinking about having a modern set roleplay in which a few teens from school (with some special "talents", of course.) discover a stash in the forest on the edge of their town. At the same time, a terrible character by the name of Bokoone is seeking this treasure to use as a bribe for the mayor of the town to allow him complete control over it. If he gets his way, he plans to convert the town's inhabitants to slaves and force them to treat him like a monarch! Obviously, nobody sane wants that for a future, so somebody's gotta do something, right?

My character:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/baek-lennox.103689/#post-2801258

I'm gonna have the character requirements pretty loose in this to give ye all a wee bit o' freedom. Don't make them OP though, aye? Have a read of Baek's skills/abilities and weapons for a fair idea of what sort of thing you can do.

(His name is pronounced "Behk" btw ;3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back