• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom βž΅ π–’π–†π–ž π–™π–π–Š π–”π–‰π–‰π–˜ π–‡π–Š π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–žπ–”π–šπ–— 𝖋𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗. | ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

madame moiselle

❁ listening to lullabies ❁

➡ the 100th quarter quell hunger games ooc​

bonjour y'all! this is a temporary spot for everyone (including me lmao) to drop questions, concerns, or just express excitement for the rp :>

i'll start with an icebreaker or two (no need to answer both):

1. who is your favorite avenger/superhero/vigilante/ etc;?

2. general opinion on the hunger games movies?

Last edited:
1. Hands down, gotta be The Batman. He's the one that got me into comics and the Nolan trilogy is just great storytelling.
2. They're okay! I remember being really into the books. Like, the third had me crying for hours in the shower so..... xD The movies are okay.

Quick concern! I was just wondering if you could elaborate on the whole sacrifice vs. victor thing. I believe I get what you're saying about it but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
And then lastly, is this years Hunger Games made up of all volunteers? That part in the CS doesn't appear to be optional. EDIT: Read the intro again and you mentioned there were 12 volunteers... Sorry. I'm just trying to make sure I understand things before I get too far into my forms.

Last edited:
did another read through this morning and I think I understand things a lot better. xp correct me if I'm wrong but there are twelve tributes this go around that are all volunteers?

1. Hands down, gotta be The Batman. He's the one that got me into comics and the Nolan trilogy is great storytelling.
2. They're okay! I remember being really into the books. Like, the third had me crying for hours in the shower so..... xD The movies are okay.

100% yes I love Batman too! I've never been into comics much, but I must have watched the Nolan trilogy like 20 times at this point lmao. Truly an excellent representation of superhero movies.

I've read the Hunger Games twice and I think Mockingjay once in middle school english class for three years straight so I'm sorry to say that it kind of turned me off to reading the last one :/ but I've watched the movie trilogy and honestly, considering the garbage amount of adaptations there've been these past few years, the movies are not half as bad! Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss is truly iconic

Quick concern! I was just wondering if you could elaborate on the whole sacrifice vs. victor thing. I believe I get what you're saying about it but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
And then lastly, is this years Hunger Games made up of all volunteers? That part in the CS doesn't appear to be optional. EDIT: Read the intro again and you mentioned there were 12 volunteers... Sorry. I'm just trying to make sure I understand things before I get too far into my forms.

oh for sure! so, because I wanted to keep this long term, I knew sustaining 12 players would be quite a hassle, so I planned for everyone to have one character die off to lighten the load for what I have planned (there will be more potential roles as the rp progresses outside of the Games that you can try out if you want to have a second character).
Also, I wanted to make it as realistic as possible and have that killing aspect of the Games still carry that weight.

And no worries lmao! I should have been more in depth about how this works but it was the intro so I wanted to make it as poetic as possible lol.
So yes, because this year's Quarter Quell is inspired by the way Katniss had volunteered back in the 74th, all 12 must volunteer.

HOWEVER, "volunteer" is more of an official term. In reality, its more complicated than that, which is why I wanted an explanation of why or how your tribute wanted to volunteer in the first place.

I'm still figuring out the details myself; I'm probably gonna post an official "alternate version 100th Quarter Quell Rules List" so yall can have a better idea later today so please bear with me (β•₯﹏β•₯)

Last edited:
Long story short I was a victim of a particularly elaborate scam and I lost everything with no way of getting it back, or really any chance of compensation. Because of it I'm in a state of complete mental breakdown(I was already mentally ill before all of this), thus I'm not even sure I can do any RP right now.

Just letting you know. I may be better dropping this and freeing up the slots for someone else.

Okay, change of plans.

Thanks to some generous friends I think I'll be fine now. I will be staying in this RP since I think I've calmed down.

Jannah Jannah
That was a rollercoaster of emotions to read through - I'm so glad that you're alright and so concerned at the same time! hurrah to good friends, though. I'm honored you chose to stay and i hope you stick through (: my dms are always open if you need any support my friend

late to the party but here we go:

ONE | oh gosh this is so hard. i think it changes every time i see a new movie though my current obsession is with wanda maximoff/scarlet witch. she's easily one of the most powerful avenger's in my eyes.

TWO | i actually really like the hunger games movies! as far as book to film adaptations go, i feel like the hunger games was one of the few that got a lot of things right. i enjoyed watching the movies and drooling over real life finnick odair

Jannah Jannah
That was a rollercoaster of emotions to read through - I'm so glad that you're alright and so concerned at the same time! hurrah to good friends, though. I'm honored you chose to stay and i hope you stick through (: my dms are always open if you need any support my friend

When I mentioned I had been scammed some of my friends took the initiative to begin a fundraiser for me. It was super lovely and awesome. They managed to raise all I had lost plus more. I'm so grateful for them.

When I mentioned I had been scammed some of my friends took the initiative to begin a fundraiser for me. It was super lovely and awesome. They managed to raise all I had lost plus more. I'm so grateful for them.

i know that feeling. i have some truly amazing people by my side as well. which brings me to my next, very unfortunate point.

natasha. natasha. triples triples s e v e n s e v e n Keira Winston Keira Winston Lord Mitmar Lord Mitmar bad wolf bad wolf Shadow Shadow Jannah Jannah
guys, i'm writing to you not from the comfort of my own home but from a domestic abuse shelter. the wifi isn't the best, and my life has all of a sudden been turned upside down and i don't feel the best, even with my closest friends supporting me in this time. i won't go into details, but i'm afraid i will have to pause this roleplay until my family and i have our own, secure place. which inevitably means i will have to go on hiatus.
my tambourine is, for the moment at least, broken my friends.
again, i'm so sorry. i wish you all good fortune and happy rping (:

i know that feeling. i have some truly amazing people by my side as well. which brings me to my next, very unfortunate point.

natasha. natasha. triples triples s e v e n s e v e n Keira Winston Keira Winston Lord Mitmar Lord Mitmar bad wolf bad wolf Shadow Shadow Jannah Jannah
guys, i'm writing to you not from the comfort of my own home but from a domestic abuse shelter. the wifi isn't the best, and my life has all of a sudden been turned upside down and i don't feel the best, even with my closest friends supporting me in this time. i won't go into details, but i'm afraid i will have to pause this roleplay until my family and i have our own, secure place. which inevitably means i will have to go on hiatus.

Yikes. Stay safe. I'm sure we're all understanding. Your safety and well-being comes first <3.

totally understandable. sending u love and my best wishes. I hope you and your family will be able to find a safe home soon.

I’m so sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best, and I hope you can find a safe new place. <3

I'm very sorry, and I wish you far better fortunes soon! I can't offer much (I'm no tambourine repairman), but if you ever want to talk, my pm's are always open! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back