• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom May StarClan Light Out Path

Hey everyone! I've returned with a craving for Warrior Cats! Yes, it's fairly specific, and I'm sure a lot of people don't know too much about it. But, I'm happy to work with anyone.

A couple things about what I wanted to do
I do not want to play canon cats
AU Clans with different history
Generations after 'Omen of the Stars'
I have not read 'Dawn of the Clans', or anything afterwards
I would like to do a beginnings story, before the Warrior Code is completely set
Multiple Characters required

And that's it :) Assuming you aren't into Warriors, I have another interest check, that you can find here. There's also a bunch of info about me and some plots if you want to take a look.

Last edited:
Holy crap I haven't read this series in years, but I still remember quite a bit of it. I'm down for a warriors rp

So guess what? I'm still looking :) As of yet, I haven't started any stories yet, and would love to do one with OC clans! Of course, if you want something not Warriors, I have my other thread here for you!

Oh wow I absolutely loved WC when I was younger! I'd love to do this with you, especially if we're starting before the warrior code - i've never done a plot focused on that (and i've done a LOT of WC role plays)! I can't PM though, as I'm new :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back