• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Maxx's List Of Things To Write About

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Hey there, thank you for looking at my thread. I'm Maxx, your friendly neighbourhood panromantic demisexual genderneutral, uh, person, I guess? Lol. Seventy percent of that sentence of that sentence did not matter.

Though, if you're wondering, you can call me he or she or they or it or bitch. Whatever you want, really.

As the title of this thread suggests, I have a list of things to write about. But first!

I am a good writer (I wouldn't call myself excellent, but some people do. But they're biased). I would appreciate any potential partners to be at least decent. As in, as long as you can spell and use proper grammar, you're fine.
I am fine with any themes in my writing, really.
I am friendly (that's part of the 30% of the sentence that did matter). But, don't be a dick. Because then I will not friendly. Simple as.

With those few things out of the way...

Oh, wait, nearly forgot. The motivation for me writing this list.

I am currently trying to write a book. A YA novel. And so, there's a few things I need to practice writing. That's what this list is. As I think of more stuff, this list will be updated. If you'd be interested in writing anything from this list with me, feel free to comment or PM me. Preferably PM me, because making conversation titles is not something I'm good with... Lol.

Onto the list! (Each thing has a small bit of info alongside it, and most of these can be combined)

Superpowers
That one's pretty self-explanatory, I think. I need to practice writing about powers and stuff. Nothing more to say about that.

Fight scenes
This is something else I definitely need to practice. I don't think I've ever written a proper fight scene, and so some plot that could incorporate that would be brilliant.

People on the run
A big part of my book is that the main characters are on the run. So a plot surrounding characters on the run would be awesome.

Subtle romance (MxM)
So... Yeah. One of my male main characters falls for the other male main character. Romance like that I need to practice. And I say 'subtle' romance because I can't have it be something that takes full focus of the plot, I guess. I dunno, it's 03:42 in the morning, I don't know what I'm writing, lol.

Kidnapping
The characters get kidnapped at some point. So I need to practice writing that stuff. Either the kidnapper or the kidnapped is fine. Because I'll be writing both for my book.

Worlds where mutants are the majority and look down on humans
...or anything along those lines. Basically anything where one type of person is the majority who looks down upon another type of person who is the minority. But not straight up racism. Because that, I will NOT write.

So, yeah... If you wanna write with me, comment or PM. And if not... Have a nice day/afternoon/evening. ^-^

Uncertain if you would be up for this, but if you'd like, I'd be down to write some little one-shot type things that are fight-scene heavy with you. I don't have the energy to take on a full new plot, but I love writing fight scenes, so I'd be down to help you work on them if you'd like : )

That would be brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back