• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thanks for the feedback!

Is it still the size or is it the font itself? All of them, or a specific one?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus — if you wouldn't mind expanding too.

I might go without the fonts if they're causing trouble.
A mix of both. It’s small and the words seem a bit meshed together

No worries!! Artie will be done talking pretty soon, he can run into Antoine when they get outside if you’d prefer!
Up to you. I don't mean to force an interaction. At the moment he's kinda chillin outside the auditorium doors waiting for the crowd to die down

Thanks for the feedback!

Is it still the size or is it the font itself? All of them, or a specific one?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus — if you wouldn't mind expanding too.

I might go without the fonts if they're causing trouble.
I think the font itself is best kept to larger sizes. The smaller it gets, the more I have to squint, moreso than usual.

Lithan is open for interactions if anyone wants to chat with the cookie eating sugar cereal he dumped onto a counter.

Up to you. I don't mean to force an interaction. At the moment he's kinda chillin outside the auditorium doors waiting for the crowd to die down
I wanted Artie and Layton to join up with Antoine eventually! I thought it would be a nice group so there's no forcing anything don't worry. I'm all good with Artie and Layton running into him when they leave too!

I wanted Artie and Layton to join up with Antoine eventually! I thought it would be a nice group so there's no forcing anything don't worry. I'm all good with Artie and Layton running into him when they leave too!
Okie dokie, thank you! I think they'll be a good bunch as well

I can imagine Layton would find him a little scary at first because of his scar and sharp teeths

He definitely would. That and he's super freaking tall too! Artie is going to be a werewolf wall between him and Antoine

magma_dude magma_dude I'm tagging you now and you will only receive this one warning from me. Since you have chosen to ignore my partners message about not being accepted as your character is not even properly made, you now deal with me. And Texan is the nice one, I do not take kindly to people who ignore my words and post without being accepted, just to be annoying. Next time you post within our RP I will report you. I DO NOT PLAY.

Everyone, if you catch magma posting and I happened to miss it, do inform me of what page it's on. Ignore their post as they are not and will not be a part of our RP. Thank you lovely people, for following all of our very simple 'rules' in a manner! As we do have a rather lax RP set up. You guys are all super awesome and I'm enjoying rping with you. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death @JuniperBoi @Defined Comedy @AquaMarie
Asua Asua StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune @SomeRandomCanuck @galvanismgal @asphodelus @Whitefog
@Peanut145
Mel Mel Raku Raku Pipsqueak Pipsqueak DapperKnight DapperKnight Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma

Texangamer Texangamer BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I just wanted to ask to make sure. But was Helia accepted?
Yes it is, pretty much on my end if you already have characters within other rp you are accepted. If you make more characters they are accepted as well and you are free to use them if I look over it and find something amiss I'll let you know. Because those of you who are already accepted into the RP know what we are looking for character wise and you guys have filled out the proper character sheets :)

Awe. Antoine is super nice though. He's just big.
Layton just's a big scardy cat. He'll warm up to him quickly. He'd probably get a kick out of pretending to be the leader of their little group despite being the smallest one out of them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back