• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Once her phone notified her it was three thirty, Danny went back to the dorm and started making breakfast for Kinstar, Maka, and herself. Pancakes and toast were being toasted and baked in the kitchen area as she quietly hummed to herself, listening to "Wolf in Sheeps Clothing" through her ear buds.

Nami walk to the cafeteria and grab some coffee and bread in as she started to munched on it as she sip onto her tea

She walks over to Kinstars bed and jumps on it, careful to avoid his legs."Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Uuuupppp!" She shouts at the top of her lungs, jumping off his bed and shaking Maka awake. "We can't be late for pe! Wake up slackers!"

Alex got up immediately, deciding just get up out of bed and go in the sweatpants and tshirt he was in, turning to wake up Kinstar and making sure he was awake before he headed to the gym "what do you have planned old man?" He asked Sig once he got to the gym, admittedly a bit late

(The 'old man' was in a joking tone, he has enough respect for the teachers to not speak in disrespectful tones)
firestorm firestorm Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim

Her expression dead pans as they werent waking up. She takes their food and places it on two seprates plates, placing plastic wrap over top. After writing a note to them explaining they are late to class and that is their food she walks out the door within a matter of five minutes, not even waiting for them. She walks into the gym a minute after four. "I'm a minute late! but to be fair my roommates wouldn't wake up!" Her hands where resting in her pockets.

Last edited:
When she was done nami look over the time and stand up 6:30 is were the class begins but why hasnt she heard a single student coming out yet as she stand up and grab her stick as she look around and with the slam of her stick in the table that made a loud smack to all the holes that if she catch yoh not in class will have punishment to everyone .as she started making her way to the rooms and opening doors

Everyone Everyone

Kinstar wakes up and rushes to get dressed. He shifts to his dragon form an fly's to class hardly and shifts in pee with his shirt falling off him.

Danny is leanning again the wall, playing a game on her phone as she awaits the couches instructions. She was wide awake and warmed up seeing as she's already been up an hour behand. She notices that in her notifications slide she has a lot of missed texts and calls from her mother. She clears the history and pockets the phone, crossing her arms as she walks over towards the boys.
"I see you finally got up, I was jumping on your bed for a minute straight screaming like a lunatic and you made no motion of getting up. You're a heavy sleeper you know that Kinstar?" She says in an amused tone.

firestorm firestorm

Last edited:
Kinstar blushes " sorry Danny I am just used to sleeping in at home. Please don't blame me all that much." kinstar had forgotten to inform Danny and them all he was an prince of the dragons.

"No big deal Kinstar, And Only by a minute! It's Not too bad..." She mumbles the last parts at she goes back to crossing her arms and has a pouted lip.

Alex just shrugged "You can't exactly do much worse to me than my parents did." he told the teacher, not being bugged by any physical activity, as it took a lot to get him ragged " so what do you have planned, Teach?" he asked

Maka finally woke up as she saw everyone was gone' I'm my late she's gonna kill me' she thought her aunt was the head mistress as she just ran as she just looked for it bag as she ran as she just went to the gym as she saw her friends she didn't have time to look for her hearing aids

Danny smiles to Maka and nods a greeting as she listens closely to what the couch will be making them do that morning.

Maka just had a dark look on her face" why didn't you wake me up headmistress gonna kill me' she signdd' she's my auntie' she signed as she was tired leaning in her friend

Danny chuckled and signed back. 'I did try to wake you up, I was shaking you and jumping on beds and everything. The only one awake besides me was Alex and he wasn't even supposed to be in our dorm last night' she smiles slinging her arm over Maka's shoulders.

Mae was of course, an early bird, and arrived on time, in otherwords, she is running on pure caffine at the moment and had no sleep last night. she watched as her cousin as everyone trickled in, nearly unable to wait and nap after class.

Nami look over to thwir room and close it when she dint found anyone " good" she smile as she cooled off as she closed the door and headed off to take a check to the students in the class and to take in their attendance

The rest if the students of the school come piling into the gymnasium as high volume conversations echo off the walls filling the once peaceful, quiet room with annoyingly loud yells and chatter. Danny let's out a groan and glares at the large group for stealing her peace and quiet.

Nami smile as she heard the loud noices and chatter in the gymnasium " whats that?" she mumnle to herself as she ran in to the direction. When she arrived as open the door and look at all the students. She takes her time as she waited for them to notice her as a sign of warning

When they failed she hit the stick to the wall that made a loud "thick!" and a crack on the wall that made anyone who listen will shiver while she look at then calmly with a kind smile

Alex simply seemed to turn towards Nami, almost instantly after she smacked the stick on the wall, a slight annoyed glare on his face

DJ's eyes snap towards the sudden noise and she sets her gaze on the headmistress. Man this lady is no joke. She places her hands in the pockets of her jeans and turns all her attention towards the woman with slight annoyance clear on her face.

" I suggest you should all keep quite unless you want to being in the real monsters from upstairs " she said pointing her up towards the ceiling to the rooms were students aren't allowed to be as she look at them

" I allow noise only if there is an event, a p.e or even for pratices" as she as she started walking " but when if I heard voices that shouldn't even need to be spoken in school then you should all go near outside the fountain to chat " she said as she look a them and fixed her scarf

" now, I guest you are all wondering why your all here" she said as she became serious

Maka just looked at her as she was dead cause she was late as she was scared she hated her aunt punishment she just yawne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back