• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Why would I be? It's not your fault, besides like I said. This isn't new to me." She shrugs as they walk through the halls.

Make just looked at her as she smiled" but.... Okay" she say as she just looked at her as she smiled" sometime I hate being punished it hurts so much don't tell anyone okay' she signed as she just made it to her class

"Not many people enjoy punishments, that's a fact. But, people like me have had them so much we don't care anymore. You DON'T want to be someone like me, you want to hate punishments ok? It means you're full of common sense and you were raised well if you hate punishments. It's good that you feel pain and guilt for what you've done because it means you're living Maka. Just, don't lead by my example; be true to yourself and dont change because if who I am." she says staring straight forward as they talk.

Akira- Perpetually Lost. (open for interaction)

Akira looked at his phone as he wandered through the halls. He had tried to find a map but hadn't had much luck. He was sort of annoyed at the fact the website didn't really have much information, though he was glad they had a website at all. If they hadn't he certainly wouldn't have been allowed to attend. He didn't dare look back to where he came from as he continued wandering the halls for some sort of landmark to show him where he was going or someone to point him in the right direction. He was completely and utterly lost, and he didn't even know much about the school in question. He'd just wanted to attend to get away from the normal kids of his previous school.

Akira had thought that maybe here he could at least be comfortable, at the very least people would stop questioning him here. Certainly that would be the case. If they were all outcasts, even if not in the same vein as himself, they would surely understand it too. He looked up from his phone as a song about feeling lost began to play softly in the background of his headphones, how accurate.

Up ahead a boy walking through the halls catches danny's ete. "Seems we're not the inly ones late for class."she nudges Maka's arm and gestures to Akira. "He looks kinda lost wanna see if he needs help with anything?" Danny asks Maka.

Texangamer Texangamer K KodomoSekai

Maka just looked at her as she signed as she didn't feel talking she was afraid the boy make fun of her voice' yes we can but im not talking I don't want anyone to make fun of my voice' she signed as she looked at the biy as she just walked to the boy as she sighed' do you need help's she signed to theou' are you lost im Maka suzuki' she signed

Akira- Eventually found! and I'm an idiot. ( Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer )

Akira looked at the girl who'd walked up to him. She looked weak, and kind of soft. She made some strange gestures with her hands and it took him a moment to realize that she was using sign language. Did she not want to speak? Or could she just not? The questions died on his tongue before he could ask them, remembering how much he hated when people asked him such questions he thought it better not to ask. Instead he responded "I'm sorry, I don't understand." Because he didn't. Why bother try to interpret vague gestures if he never bothered to learn them?

Danny walks next to Maka as they approach Akira, her hands rest in her jean pockets and she has a blank expression."We're actually heading there now, you can tag along if you want. " Her whole demeanor changed from how she was with maka a moment ago, showing barely any emotion in her voice and her expression is one that says she doesn't want to be here. "We should get to class in a few minutes we still have a bit of time to kill. After all, class starts in fifteen minutes and it'll take us only at most ten to get there"

K KodomoSekai Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Maka just looked at her friend as she was a bit frustrated as she just sighed" do you....... Need help im deaf" she say as she just sighed she was trying to speak she just turned to her friend she just couldn't do it she thought he was gonna make of her voice" I maka Suz.....uki" she say looking at the boy she was afraid she nudged her friend' be nice' she signed

Danny put her hand on Maka's shoulder and signed to her. 'you don't have to speak if you don't want to, I can do the talking Maka.' After she signs she places her hands back into her pockets.

Last edited:
Akira- Am I a moron, or is he super intelligent? No I'm a moron. ( Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer )

Akira looked down at the small girl and nodded before responding "I see. I'm Akira. It is nice to meet you." He didn't understand why she was afraid, her voice may have sounded a bit strange but he found it rather beautiful himself. It had a strange charm to it in his opinion and he wasn't sure why she was so scared of it. He then looked up at the girl that seemed to be a protector figure to Maka, she had her own expressionlessness to her and he could hardly see why she would care for anyone with how she was acting. He stared at her for a little bit trying to understand her, before deciding he wasn't going to figure it out with the lack of information he had. He held his hand out to her for her to shake, "You are?" He asked.

Maka just looked down at her as she bite as she nodded' I don't like talking I only talk when im with you people hates me' she signed as she just looked at her friend she just looked at the boy she was a bit afraid of the boy she just stood next to her friend she wouldn't talk she was afraid of new people

Danny took his hand with a firm grip, yet not enough to harm him in any way. "Call me Danny, though I also go by DJ whichever you prefer." She gives him a polite nod at the end of her statement. She studies him for a second and locks him to memory, this was something she had always dine as a sense of security, or a way to find threats if needed.

Akira- Relevant Flavor Text. ( Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer )

Akira nodded back at her, trying to return the grip with a quick shake before taking his hand back. "Akira. Nice to meet you." He stared expressionlessly at her before turning his attention back to Maka. She still looked scared of him, though he still couldn't place why. Even so he'd heard something in her voice, and that made him think of something. He turned to Maka and spoke very straight-forwardly "How do you feel about music?" He was honestly curious.

His flow of conversation slightly caught Danny off guard, seeing as he seemed in a hurry a second ago to get to class. Danny glanced towards Maka to see if she wanted Danny to answer for her or not. Other wise, her expression stayed the same as she tried to figure out Akira's motive for the conversation. She leans against the wall behind her, glancing st the clock before pulling her full focus in the two of them.

Maka heard him say about music' do you Tristan him DJ' she signed as she looked at the boy a bit scared she just breathed in she just looked up at DJ she hated being judfed or bullied she just looked back dkwn' we should get to class I don't want to get in trouble again' she signed"music?" She says

Danny shrugs at the question of trust and signed that she should give him a chance. "Sorry to interrupt but how about we walk and talk so we can be close to our destination if the starting bell goes off." She says glancing down each of the halls around them, seeing if any teachers were near by.

Akira- A Music Nerd. ( Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer )

Akira looked up at Danny then nodded, beginning to walk with the girls to the classroom though he persisted his line of questioning "Yes, music." He clearly wasn't about to back down soon, not because he had bad intentions moreso he just didn't realize she wasn't comfortable with the line of questioning. He actually was very interested in her response, given how music is something he obsesses about more often then not. He was genuinely very curious. Of course, from the outside he just looked cold and almost bored.

Maka just looked at her as she smiled" wait for me DJ" she say as she follows her next to her" I uh......" She say as she wasn't comfortable about talking as she just looked down as she saw one of her bullies but he didn't bother her cause she was with DJ" come-on DJ we almost to class" she say laughing as she was shy with the new guy

The topic peaked Danny's interest, though the only outward interest she revealed was an occasional glance at them as they walk down the halls. Being a musician, she's only ever shown her talent to a select few; being only family and Maka. "Maka is a very talented singer actually, thiugh I don't think she'd admit it." she says, a smug smirk flashes onto her lips as she glances at Maka, but it was gone as soon as it came. She knew Maka felt uncomfortabke with the situation and frankly, Danny just didn't feel like being rude at the moment, especially after the trouble she was in a few minutes ago.

Akira- Talent Scout. ( Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer )

"I knew it." Akira said very matter-of-factly, as though it were just common knowledge. He then went on to speak "You can tell just by listening to someone who's vocally talented speak, it's just something there. You hear it too, right?" He clearly seemed passionate about the topic- well, as passionate as he can get. It was clear he took an interest in the topic, and that he was very much into it. At the very least, Akira really did seem to believe Maka had something in her. "What about you? Do you play any instruments?" Akira was really interested in them now, maybe he could get friends sooner.

Maka just looked at her" im not moo play guitar and sing better" she say trying her best to sound normal but the accent she had got in the way she just looked down she was uncomfortable she hated the feeling of being shy she just sighed as she put her hands in her pocket she just wanted to just hang out with her friend she just looked at him as she didn't like meeting new people she was comfortable with DJ since she knew how to talk with her

"Yeah, I caught it the first time I heard her speak. Also Maka, you have a beautiful voice, don't compare or look down on yourself." Danny says with a slight sigh. " As Maka was saying, I uh...play guitar and Sing" She turns her attention to him, happy to find another music lover. She starts to feel more comfortable about him and starts to relax her stone faced expression, turning it into a lazy neutral look.

K KodomoSekai Texangamer Texangamer

Maka just looked at her" no I don't people say I have an awful voice" she say looking down" I sound funny" she say as she talked a little but more as she sighed she didn't want to say anything about the bullies it was one of the reason why she skipped she just walked

Akira- Someone Stop This Boy From Fangirling. ( Texangamer Texangamer Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel )

Akira nodded at her, getting a look of plain indifference on his own face. "Maka has a more unique sounding voice. Though I'm sure your skills with a guitar make up for your lack of vocal diversity." Akira commented, he didn't mean to insult Danny. He was actually trying to compliment Maka, though it didn't come out the right way. He even meant to compliment her on her guitar playing as well, he just wasn't very skillful with words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back