• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maximum Ride RP? (NOW CLOSED)

AccountNotActive

RWBY Fanatic
So I don't know how many of you have read the Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson, but I absolutely love it! For those of you who haven't, here's the basic summary.

Six kids were mutated in a lab called The School, a scientist (who's totally evil) named Jeb Batchelder "rescued" them and took them to a safe house away from the School. Those six kids were special, they had wings also known as, they were Avian Americans. While Jeb was gone with the "flock" as they called it, his son Ari was mutated into an eraser at the age of seven. What's an eraser you may ask, a wolf mutant who can contort their features into one similar to a wolf's. Back to the flock.. Max (girl) is the leader, Fang (guy) is her lover, Gazzy (guy) is the explosive guru, Iggy (guy) is the blind explosive guru, Nudge (girl) is the chatterbox, and Angel (girl) is the little blonde dictator who can read and control your mind. She's six years old.

Anyway, I got carried away. Now that I've told you about all the main characters... I don't want any main character to be played as or used in this rp if it becomes a thing. I was hoping everyone could be OC's, and if you have read the series, **SPOILER** The world has not ended yet in this version. I will allow sibling relations to the main characters, but that's it. So, uh, guys.. I hope you are interested. If anyone's interested, I will further post my ideas.

I'm interested. But it's been over ten years since I read them and I don't remember much except some of the first few books. I'm not even sure I finished the series. What kind of plot are you thinking??

I'd be interested but I'm in the same boat as Unilad, also what kind of mutants could we play as?

Well, I'm only basing it off of the first book (The Angel Experiment), and that's mildly putting it. You can be any type of mutant with any kind of gene set. Heck, you can even be a bird kid other than the main characters or even an Eraser! For the plot, I'll go into fuller depth later, but for now I was thinking a few of us are experiments that escaped the school and are trying to get away from the erasers (or other evil mutants). Any ideas? (I'll post the full idea in a little later.

Maybe they could be trying to shut the operation down entirely so that no one else would have to go through the hell that they went through while in the school? It could easily explain why any mutant would join, heck I bet some erasers would want to be free.

Kuroi01 said:
Maybe they could be trying to shut the operation down entirely so that no one else would have to go through the hell that they went through while in the school? It could easily explain why any mutant would join, heck I bet some erasers would want to be free.
Yeah, I was gonna have an eraser character that follows the main characters and join them, after scaring them to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back