• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Maxfield Academy: ((IC))

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen

Welcome to Maxfield Academy. Home to teenagers who had nowhere else to go. The school is all expenses payed room and board, student run education and paintball. But there is a catch to staying in the gorgeous building.... one that you learn to accept. One way or another.

Now that you have successfully enrolled into our lovely Academy, you have rules to learn and follow.

- No Going outside unless given permission

- No trying to escape

- You must complete your jobs

- Violence will not be tolerated

- Wear your uniform

- Participate in all required events

The breaking of these rules will result in severe punishments.

Now to how the school works!

Every morning at 6am, the students get ready in their wing of the dorms based off of their chosen gang. Depending on which 'gang' you are a member of, your jobs and options for entertainment are decided. You may interact with whom ever you choose, though note that certain areas are off limits to other gangs.

The Alternatives: Mainly do custodial jobs such as repairs or janitorial stuff. They are the smallest gang generally and the least powerful.

Havoc: They are the tougher, more hardcore gang who is allowed outside to cut grass and tend to the flowerbeds. They also make all of the food. They are always trying to take control of the school by way of beating the Society in paintball.

The Society: They do all the administrative jobs such as teach, run the doctors office, security (keep everyone in line) and do the unknown adults bidding. They are the largest, most powerful group and generally bosses everyone else around.

Every paintball game, if you win, you receive extra rewards as a gang or punishment if you loose the game.

Thank you for choosing Maxfield Academy and have a nice day!

th

Feel free to ask questions about my plans for the roleplay and give me ideas if you are interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Casual. I wasn't planing on having it very demanding, so that we all get a chance to participate. But I will have some guidelines if that's what you mean.

[QUOTE="Love The Game]I wouldn't mine joining, what type of RP would it be EX: Simple casual ETC.

[/QUOTE]

I could be interested.

Just depends.

Mainly on the type of characters I'm developing atm for stuff I join. I'm in this little mind set where I like making light weight parkour dudes with an indifferent attitude.

That and I'm also really feeling like finding or maki an RP based on starting a rebellion. Anarchy!!!

You can have whatever type of character you like as long as it follows my specifications when the CS goes up. (ie, No smoking, drugs or alcohol as well as weapons) Type thing. Though indifferent characters would have to be portrayed with thought.... they could easily participate. :D

This rp will have some rebellion in it as well since this is loosely based off a book I just finished. (Variant) Where it has the same gist but there are some characters want to escape and others insist on following the rules and enforcing them...

Johnomono said:
I could be interested.
Just depends.

Mainly on the type of characters I'm developing atm for stuff I join. I'm in this little mind set where I like making light weight parkour dudes with an indifferent attitude.

That and I'm also really feeling like finding or maki an RP based on starting a rebellion. Anarchy!!!

Yea why not, I'm in.

Feels like the kind of RP a parkour character could fit into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back