• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mauraders Era ( CANCELLED || Can archive)

quoththeraven

1707282566318.png
Hello hello!

I wanted to get a small group together to do a Mauraders rp (from their student days!)

Just ask you be 18+ and Fairly active

Realistic fcs and first come first serve!

Semi-advanced 2-6 paragraphs

I will be taking James so Remus, Sirius and Peter are open!!!

-- So looking for three other folks :)

Although I may open it too four if someone wants to do Lily!

Last edited:
Hi! I might be interested. Can I ask a couple quick questions?

What overall plot do you have in mind? What year are you thinking the Marauders would be in? Will OOC communication be on here or somewhere like Discord?

Hi! I might be interested. Can I ask a couple quick questions?

What overall plot do you have in mind? What year are you thinking the Marauders would be in? Will OOC communication be on here or somewhere like Discord?

Hi yes!

So ooc communication will most likely be on discord just to keep things organized but if someone can't use discord I'd have a dm chat for updates as well.

So im planning on this being 6th-7th year and possibly beyond if the interest stands!

But for plot wise I am thinking it will be a group decision! But i do want to incorporate a big prank into this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back