• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Masterless: A Samurai/Ronin/Wanderer RP

If Valko doesn't, maybe someone else will be happy to take his place. Or you manage to trick everyone into believing that you're really the most honourable person there.

In the end, you'll sit as Grandmaster of the Silver Koi and wonder when we're going to catch on.

I love that idea, but Kei is pretty poor in physical combat, even in oni form. He could say that he is honourable, but you'd only believe it until he actually faces battle and starts strategizing.

I love that idea, but Kei is pretty poor in physical combat, even in oni form. He could say that he is honourable, but you'd only believe it until he actually faces battle and starts strategizing.
Yeah, it was just idle dreaming. It'll be interesting to see how far he gets.

"A fellow clad knight, ventured forth to the east, a paladin of its holy goddess, serve to find the tainted, i wish best of travels"
A other knight joins the fray! Glad to see more fellow knights coming to the fray!

"A fellow clad knight, ventured forth to the east, a paladin of its holy goddess, serve to find the tainted, i wish best of travels"
A other knight joins the fray! Glad to see more fellow knights coming to the fray!
"Sun shine on you, brother Knight. I hope naught but good awaits us in our shared future."
Wonder if Valko and Wilhelm would recognise each other. At least by reputation.
It will be true test of his poker face to see how long he can talk about respecting your opponents without laughing.
Who said anything about respect? Valko certainly does not "respect" his usual foes.

"Sun shine on you, brother Knight. I hope naught but good awaits us in our shared future."
Wonder if Valko and Wilhelm would recognise each other. At least by reputation.
Surely its a high probability, The order of black vanguards has been rather known for serving many kings and being a "protective" force but since then,after many sorties and battles the foe has rather instead taken interest and taking THEM out, hence why they where mostly all wiped out expect a few who where set away to keep there tales and history, and not to mention the ones who survived the slaughter at the castle. But seeing how is that, there might have been a chance where they have met as who knew, the king might have needed them to repel some incoming force or assist them in attacking. It all depends.

Surely its a high probability, The order of black vanguards has been rather known for serving many kings and being a "protective" force but since then,after many sorties and battles the foe has rather instead taken interest and taking THEM out, hence why they where mostly all wiped out expect a few who where set away to keep there tales and history, and not to mention the ones who survived the slaughter at the castle. But seeing how is that, there might have been a chance where they have met as who knew, the king might have needed them to repel some incoming force or assist them in attacking. It all depends.
Perhaps they did meet. I never went into what a "Lord of Ruin" was, the manner it was plotting and why slaying it would lead to Valko becoming knighted by the king himself. Perhaps things got grim enough to send in the Black Vanguards. There's lots of room for development here, but probably in PM form as to not clutter up the thread and also in a few hours since it is too late for me to think straight.

G'night, all.

I have not approved any of your characters just yet mainly cause I'd like for there to be the minimum amount required to start first, which would be one more person. But once that happens I'll get around to accepting and the like.

I had a different character all made... and then I noticed the sausage party going on and scrapped him for a female char.

Also, first female character! It was becoming quite the sausage party.

Edit: Huh, strange minds think alike.

Er....ignoring the previous posts, i'd say that's enough people for me to start the acceptance process. Prepare to be judged.

I am ready, sensei.

Also, yeah, that's a lot of dudes. Massive shipping war to be expected.

True there is a lack of females, not about shipping or anything but it feels rather unbalanced. but meh will go well surely, if not i could make a female or even change the one i have currently as my past idea was to be a female knight with the same abilities as Wilhelm has, i still have the images but maybe i wont change it. But glad to see we are ready to soon begin this RP, thrilled at best.

And Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon it would be rather hard to abuse the passive power Wilhelm has as it really depends on how who he is fighting with engages in combat, he cant hit himself to gain a damage resistance or give himself a buff. It relies on getting hit by his enemy with there weapon and forcing them to think outside the box instead of "I CAST FIST" and just barrage him with attacks as it will only make him resistant towards it. But yes i will keep a eye on it and make sure to be fair at all times.

I wish to join your band of shiny tin cans and Spam-moo-rye!
But I want to join as a...Wako raider.

Answer me good sir, do you allow gunpowder?

Not sure if this RP is open/getting on its feet, but you can colour me interested. Love me some Samurai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back