• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Masterless: A Samurai/Ronin/Wanderer RP

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Firebear Firebear Squad141 Squad141 P Plo_Koon Birdsie Birdsie Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

I will be posting a character sheet soon and creating a character page to house your characters until I approve them. I will link it here when it is created, but please do not post them until I have put my character on it. It is more of an example to follow if your confused on some parts, but still.
Hai, sensei.

*Puts his hands together and bows, trying to make a typical Japanese gesture of respect*

Okay, here is the skeleton. This could be subject to change, but I'll mention it if something large needs to be added. Please do not post your characters here; wait for the Character Thread first.

NAME:

RACE:

APPEARANCE:
(A description, picture of any kind, or both will work.)

OCCUPANCY:
(I.e, Works for the Silver Koi, wandering swordsman, etc.)

PERSONALITY:

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
(There are two major countries in this rp; Goribasha, the eastern land, and Krägstun, the western land. If your character is not from either of these places, you may list it as 'Other - [Country Name Here]')

WEAPON(S):

MAGIC:
(Only use this if your character knows magic.)

HOBBIES:

DISLIKES:

FEARS:

LIFE GOALS:
(Optional, as not everyone knows what they're going to do in life.)

HISTORY/BIO:

OTHER INFO:

THEME:
(Optional. Sometimes a good song can describe someone better than a plain old text box.)
Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Birdsie Birdsie Firebear Firebear Squad141 Squad141 P Plo_Koon The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:
Okay, here is the skeleton. This could be subject to change, but I'll mention it if something large needs to be added. Please do not post your characters here; wait for the Character Thread first.

NAME:

RACE:

APPEARANCE:
(A description, picture of any kind, or both will work.)

OCCUPANCY:
(I.e, Works for the Silver Koi, wandering swordsman, etc.)

PERSONALITY:

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
(There are two major countries in this rp; Goribasha, the eastern land, and Krägstun, the western land. If your character is not from either of these places, you may list it as 'Other - [Country Name Here]')

WEAPON(S):

HOBBIES:

DISLIKES:

FEARS:

LIFE GOALS:
(Optional, as not everyone knows what they're going to do in life.)

HISTORY/BIO:

OTHER INFO:

THEME:
(Optional. Sometimes a good song can describe someone better than a plain old text box.)
Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Birdsie Birdsie Firebear Firebear Squad141 Squad141 P Plo_Koon The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Do I list magical spells and such under the "weapons" section?

Birdsie Birdsie
Seems I've had my head wrapped around regular weapons so long I forgot to consider that. No, put that as a separate category underneath it, as your character plans to use both. I'll edit that in

So my character doesn't have to be part of the Silver Koi, right? Sorry for repeating the earlier question, but the fact that the "occupation" part uses being a member as an example makes me feel like we have the option to work at the local convenience store or part of the royal guard.

I WISH TO BE A HONOABRU SAMURAI!

Is thus still room? I the great potassium is very interested and already have brew a character i wish to use!

For some reason I stopped getting alerts from this thread. Forgive me if I miss something important, though I don't think I missed much.

My arrival is what thou missed.

My rule above all shall be announced shortly.

TREMBLE IN MY PRESENCE MORTALS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back