• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Massive void invasion League of Legends RP

N7Sniper

Just A Guy Who’s A Hero For Fun
Temporarily Closed due to amount of players. If interested you may still post since we will open up again based on how many people stick around :)  

So some friends and I have been building a large scale plot for a lol RP, so large in fact we believe it may end up being similar to RPing through an RPG. While there are a lot of us already the more the merrier so before we got underway in the RP I thought to come check for others interest. 

There red is a large IC opening inside the already posted RP for those interested in seeing that before deciding. Here is other general I formation and under that will b a short story description.

"This Role Play is a well-thought out plot based RP with a clear story direction that will still allow players a lot of freedom. Player's will be asked to make decisions that have consequences throughout the role play, in an RPG fashion that will change the story for all those involved. They will be able to move about a map at their leisure and even partake in side quest/adventures.

This is a league fandom based RP but will have DnD elements, such as stats to help the DM's control battles. You do not need previous DnD experience, we are willing to help those new to it. 

Ideally, this will be Champion based campaion/rp, meaning acting parties will play as a champion character. Your writing ability, as well as length, is not that important. However we would like those interested to play their champ to the best of their abilities I.E. with realist portrayles.

Some Champions play major role's as plot devices and therefore may be unavailable. Please ask about a champion before making a character page. 

Headcanon's are fine as long as they make sense, we are just trying to avoid someone acting completely OOC. Otherwise, people are free to have all the shipping, fighting, angst and all that fun stuff they want.

This RP is planned out and it is massive, if you don't plan to stay in the RP we ask you not sign up at all, however, real life comes first and if you come and give your reason before disappearing we might be able to compensate."

The story takes place in a Valoran where the void is beginning its invasion. We have set up plot lines for the each city state and currently know their condition as well has how it changes. Your champion will recive a letter from The Eye Of Twilight asking you to meet him in an old shrine based in northern Ionia. All you know is he has a plan to deal with the void and wants you to be part of it.

^_^  well please post if interested and what champ you wish to be. Also the starting date is Monday August 22.

https://www.rpnation.com/rp/419-league-of-legends-invasion/

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean post? like here? or like on the url

I mean post the champion you would like to be here. If they are not already taken or needed for a storyline you may have them. 

Try to avoid Noxians and Ionians as they are very involved in the first arc so most are being used. 

Sol and Xareth are unavailable due to power level. 

This seems so awesome xD wish I wasn't too timid to roleplay in group and in threads. ^^;;;;

Nah, I really don't do well in groups, sorry ^^; I only do well 1x1, and even then I'm not good, hehexd

Well you are free to read our stuff if you want :3 we have a top notch Jarvan and at any point if you feel comfortable enough to join all you have to do it ask.

Well you are free to read our stuff if you want :3 we have a top notch Jarvan and at any point if you feel confortable enough to join all you have to do it ask.

That does make me want to do Shyvana, but I'll pass xD thanks though <3

Made an account for this site as soon as I noticed this roleplay was going to happen. May I roleplay as Twitch?

what do you mean post? like here? or like on the url

Made an account for this site as soon as I noticed this roleplay was going to happen. May I roleplay as Twitch?

@Thanatoaster

For those interested, you need to make a character page and set it up like mine. You each have 82 points to place in your stats, divide them up so that they equal 82. We will give you your starting gold and health soon. 

Its based on character class as well and character wealth that determine them.

Oh wow, I saw the thread first before the interest check. 

Anywho, I'm interested and already requested to join the game! 

Was hoping I'd get to play Ahri or Lux. They available?

Oh wow, I saw the thread first before the interest check. 

Anywho, I'm interested and already requested to join the game! 

Was hoping I'd get to play Ahri or Lux. They available?

Same here. I've already requested too. I wanna play Ashe or Leona or... Sona? Lol. 

@Bluebell @Playful Heartstrings

Yes, all the ones mentioned are available, however, we have a tryndamere so if you select Ashe you may need to work with them on a intro since their lore is tied together. Other then that just let me know who you'd like from your list. Their city states are in different levels of attack which would be helpful information for an character into. 

Once picked you may make them a character page mimicking mine. You have 82 points to divide among the catatgories and later I will tell everyone their starting health and gold. This will be based on character class and financial situation in lore. :)  

well... rip me....

It started already....

Well I was going to be fizz because I main fizz on league but whatever...

If your still excepting then I would join, but I looked at this a little too late... whatever....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back