• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect Roleplay - Male Shepard x Kaidan Alenko.

ImRaisingHell13

I'm Raising Hell.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I hope you're all keeping well !

I'm looking for someone who's willing to do a Male-Shepard and Kaidan Alenko roleplay. I decided to replay all the games for the third time and I'm dying to RP them ^^"
I'm fine with any plot involving these two thought I was thinking of following slightly along the lines of the 3rd Mass Effect game, more so centred in the Citadel, Normandy SR-3 and Earth, Mars, etc would probably be most of the locations included. Though I'm really open for suggestions that anyone has - I'm up for any plots, I love discussing ideas and getting a really good plot going.

I have a few triggers and things that I'm not entirely willing to include in them but we can discuss them with the plots. Please, let me know your triggers, your dislikes and likes. The last thing I'd want is to make someone uncomfortable over anything.
I'm not willing to roleplay with anyone under the age of 20. I'm over the age of 20 myself and it would make me highly uncomfortable.

I'm quite quick to reply when I'm not busy - I'll always let you know when I'm not going to be able to. I can sometimes forget to reply to things so please, send me another message and remind me all you want, my brain isn't the most functioning thing sometimes ^^"
I'm not really fussy with how long it takes people to reply but if it's going to be a few days or so, please let me know just so I don't worry about ya !

I'm currently IST time zone - So dublin time zone for people who don't know. I'm up quite late most nights so time zones aren't the biggest issue for me. And I also have other apps to use if you'd prefer them ! Just let me know ^^

If you made it this far, thank you for reading ^^ I hope you have a wonderful day ! If you're interested, just send a message !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back