• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Endeavor

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I disliked the personality that came with his job, not his status as being military. It was as if he was simply a grown jock, trying to be alpha male all the time.

[/QUOTE]
No that's the thing, he is soooo marines. Like, one of my best bros is a marine. they're all like that, and I'm super used to it.

Okay loco is a little over the top but i just friggin love James.

Well, I can't relate to it, so I wasn't used to his macho-like attitude at all - nor did I approve. Probably why i don't love him like you do.

and yeah... Loco. ._.

xD yeah. The marines can be too inyourface confident sometimes, but it's my world so I'm comfortable with it. But I'll be honest, Garrus is probably the coolest character.

So now I have evidence that people only talk when I'm not around. Interesting.

Anyway, was busy all day today. Gonna' be busy all day tomorrow. Might have time Wednesday afternoon to take a more serious look at what people have sent me. Probably won't, but y'never know. Thursday I'll... well, I'll be less busy at least. I can probably start getting back to some people by then. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

That said, I'll try to get back to people as soon as I can, in the order in which your messages were received, but I can't guarantee anything.

Alright, well it seems that I've come to a final decision for everyone who has sent in a character sheet. As you can see, not every role has been filled. Not that that's a problem by any means. Just thought I'd point out that if anyone's feeling particularly inspired then feel free to submit another character sheet. Also, don't just feel limited to the roles/concepts I've posted. Someone brought up the idea of a pilot earlier (yes I read all the chatter that happened while I was away) and if someone wants to play a pilot then have at it.

As is, I do think we've got enough people to get started. So after my final exam tomorrow, I'll do my best to get a starter/scene-setting post up in the In Character roleplaying section.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Well, I would have loved to join, but my Application got rejected...

[/QUOTE]
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwaah... OK. Finally back to a place where I have internet. I assume no one else is going to post at this point, so I'll go ahead and get my next post up sometime within the next few hours.

So is anyone else planning 'Loyalty Quests' for their characters?

I've been thinking that, like the games, it'd be nifty to let you guys run an adventure or two, or have your own character-centric story threads that we can play and come back to as the roleplay continues.

Let me know what y'all think.

Cool, glad at least some people are into it.

Anywho, I'll try and get a post up before I pass out tonight, but if I don't manage to do so, it'll be up at some point tomorrow.

I'm new to the site and was looking for a well put-together ME rp, and I'm really interested in this one. If it's alright, I have to lurk for a few days to kick this 10 post thing before I can really start anything. I hope that's all okay!

No lurkers allowed.

Nah, I'm kidding. Feel free to hang out and chat, ask questions if y'like. I'm around fairly often, especially since I'm procrastinating like a mofo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back