• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Citadel Mend OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

MocaPoka

Everyone shall be friends...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the Out of Character (OOC) section for Citadel Mend.

Feel free to use this space for casual talk, discussions of plots, characters, or lore.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg
(Art By: Raulchirai)
(Cover Art By: Furente7)

Last edited:
For the point system I will be making adjustments to it often. Adding in ideas and changing things for balancing. Just keep that in mind until it all gets settled down. Also have reasons for why your character might have a skill or ability. Writing will be king in everything, the point system is just to help people stay grounded in case they want a more combat focused build.

As characters come up I'll add things to the point system as well; feel free to bring ideas to me as well.

Updated the point system, adjust as needed and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions.

Apologies. I changed up the CS a little. I'm also going to make some NPCs and throw them in there.

An NPC is up. It would be helpful for other to follow the format I did for organizational reasons. Also please try to write a solid reason why your character has a skill/item in those sections. Just a small blurb; you can expand on the details if you wish in the history or other sections.

If you need me to add stuff to the Point system feel free to let me know.

Vexumin Vexumin

Oh, I just added the one Brute Strength skill because it suited his more street bound culture on the citadel. Doesn't have any form of military training, but he does have the strength to fight if it's needed. Otherwise he's just a labor elcor.

I added something similar to the Points list after seeing yours. Feel free to give me ideas like that!
I also added Street Smarts to, if you want to take that as well.

atomic atomic Your character is perfect. Very well done!
Thannkkk you, I’ve been struggling since I saw this thread on which race to play. Kind of like, how do you choose when all are so intriguing? And earlier today, just… Krogan. Oml I love me a good old fashioned Krogan.

Still waiting for that Krogan romance option lmao.

Lol. Maybe in the next game we can get that Krogan romance lol.

True, I have a feeling they will but we still have so little idea of what the next game is gonna be about. Excited for it, but also keeping my expectations… limited. Like with any beloved awaited addition to a franchise.

I'm the exact same way.

Kinda wish they would go for a prequel option...

Smaller scale story. Shepard's was as big as it can get. So smaller scale heroes I think are a better option for them.

First contact war. Someone on Earth during the Reaper invasion. It's a big universal they made and they could have so many good smaller scale stories.

Smaller scale in this universe being humanity meeting aliens for the first time and a hyper, out of galaxy machine God race cleansing all advance life on earth...

I don’t think it’ll be prequel since I definitely think that’s Liara in the teaser. Also, there’s a lot of like little bits and pieces that allude to it being post the ME Relays going boom boom.

But as for the exact time afterwards, not sure. Personally, I’d rather have it be after the original 3. I’d love to see what they make of the ME world after the Reaper threat. A whole new cast of characters. It’d even be dope if they introduce a character creation screen like Dragon Age where you can choose to be something other than human, though I’m just as much a fan of the whole playing out a set character.

If they ever make a TV show which I think there was talk of them doing, I feel that would be a great place to expand on the First contact war.

I'm working on my CS and should have it up in a day or two. It's been a hectic week and I'm helping set up an RP.

My turn I literally started playing Mass effect again just so I can feel more immersed in the rp

Sorry all. Got caught up in some stuff.

Feel free to PM with any ideas for first posts you have. I'll have mine up hopefully tomorrow. A few more have joined up so might be better anyway that it starts a little later than planned. But lots of characters have been very solid, feel free to Pm or talk to each other on here to make plot plans. I will have the main overarching one up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back