• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect : Andromeda

Poinsettia

A ghost of the ages
Anyone interested in an Andromeda RP?

*is shot*

So I am going to make this quick and dirty. I'm looking for someone to write an rp set in Andromeda with me. Chronic doubler here (and really that's what I'm looking for), university student (working on my teaching degree in Indigenous Studies and English Lit.). I usually write 3 paragraphs minimum. I have discord for plot building as well!

That is that, I'm very easy going so just message or quote me here!

Im kinda interested. I finished Andromeda about a month ago and loved it, problem is Bio-ware and EA have completely left me hanging without any further story. So it would be nice to set foot in that galaxy once more. Let me know if you're still looking.

Im kinda interested. I finished Andromeda about a month ago and loved it, problem is Bio-ware and EA have completely left me hanging without any further story. So it would be nice to set foot in that galaxy once more. Let me know if you're still looking.

Definitely still interested! (The whole no DLC thing is a real bummer)

I've been searching for mass effect Rp, Andromeda was the game I recently completed a first playthrough and am still hooked. (Got me back into playing my PS3 mass effects and wanting more ME content.) I don't have much experience with 1x1's usually stick with group Rps, but I'm interested as well.

I've been searching for mass effect Rp, Andromeda was the game I recently completed a first playthrough and am still hooked. (Got me back into playing my PS3 mass effects and wanting more ME content.) I don't have much experience with 1x1's usually stick with group Rps, but I'm interested as well.
If you're interested I'm still looking for partners! Shoot me a quick PM if you're still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back