• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Masked Hearts Ball - Out of Character

Character Relationships

• Acquaintances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friends

• Strangers

• Total voters
Maybe one of those dances where they have to switch partners. It'll give everyone a chance to interact. So it doesn't turn into a bunch of 1x1's?

Okay so looks like we have everyone except for Luminescent and Midnightanew

Plus we have Black Sparrow.

I'll update the characters to see if we'll be missing any and then work on a post.

This is second on my to-do list so hopefully I'll be able to post between this weekend and next week =)

I was gone for the past two days, but I thought I mentioned I was still here awhile back ^^"

So yeah, I'm still in unless I've already been counted out (which if I have, it's okay- no hard feelings)

@NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightAnew said:
I was gone for the past two days, but I thought I mentioned I was still here awhile back ^^"
So yeah, I'm still in unless I've already been counted out (which if I have, it's okay- no hard feelings)

@NessieAlways
Hey! You are here!

Nope you're good!

Since there wasn't a response in since I sent out my second "Are you here" I assumed you weren't here anymore

But you are and I'm glad!

I'll add you back in =)

Still want to play both characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
Hey! You are here!
Nope you're good!

Since there wasn't a response in since I sent out my second "Are you here" I assumed you weren't here anymore

But you are and I'm glad!

I'll add you back in =)

Still want to play both characters?
Oh okay cool, and yes that would be fine- I can still play both unless it doesn't work out with the numbers or something.

MidnightAnew said:
Oh okay cool, and yes that would be fine- I can still play both unless it doesn't work out with the numbers or something.
I can always add a new character or someone can double up =)

I am really sorry @NessieAlways But as you have probably noticed. I am really struggling with a writers block. So I am probably gonna drop Quinton as second character. I will tey to post with Darleyn tomorrow...but I am not sure if that will work out and I really don't wanna hold back the group!

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I am really sorry @NessieAlways But as you have probably noticed. I am really struggling with a writers block. So I am probably gonna drop Quinton as second character. I will tey to post with Darleyn tomorrow...but I am not sure if that will work out and I really don't wanna hold back the group!
It's okay. Let me know if you're going to drop him for sure so I can stop looking for the last girl character and as for Darelyn's post, take your time. I'm working on a post to bring everyone together so no rush =)

I should probably have it done by Tuesday

I was planning on working on it today and having it ready by tomorrow, but the day has gone by super fast and I just can't keep up =S

I'd pull an all nighter and try to finish it, but I have class early tomorrow.

Not everyone has started interactions with other characters. Perhaps something keeping those in tact, but setting up the others...? Maybe a first dance kind of deal? Might require a bit of back reading to see who is talking to who though...

I dunno! Just an idea! I'm up for whatever~

:)

SimplyMusicality said:
Not everyone has started interactions with other characters. Perhaps something keeping those in tact, but setting up the others...? Maybe a first dance kind of deal? Might require a bit of back reading to see who is talking to who though...
I dunno! Just an idea! I'm up for whatever~

:)
I agree with something like that. I don't really know who to interact with.

NessieAlways said:
Awesome!
Would you guys like to continue chatting amongst each other or should I move on to the next thing?
I should go to the next thing. To avoid that one on ones will happen and to keep everhthing interesting and us all up on the same page xD

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is still alive xD

Sorry for dragging this longer than it has to be, but I'll see if I can whip up a post this week =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back