• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Masked Hearts Ball - Out of Character

Character Relationships

• Acquaintances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friends

• Strangers

• Total voters
Hey guys!

Started has been posted!

For those of you that don't have character acquaintances yet, then you will be strangers.

Please let everyone post their intro. Once the intro has been posted then feel free to RP without order. Just don't go into a 1x1, hopefully the small relationships can help with that.

Ow jeez. I have been so busy and kinda totally forget. I hope to get my post in tomorrow other wise definitely sunday. I am sorry terribly sorry Nessie. You should have dragged me over on one of the other rps!

Woot!

Okay now you guys may post freely! Talk with other characters, dance, eat whatever you like!

I'm currently searching for new muse since mine's left me and doesn't look like it's coming back soon.

If you guys know of any muse looking for a job have then call me

Oh! P.S. don't forget to tag the person you're talking to that way there's little to no confusion

I apologize sincerely for my lack of... general knowledge recently. I've had a lot on my mind and have been kinda swamped with irl stuff. Once the 2nd week of august hits, my quality will get a lot better. So sorry for being a little... out of it. :D

Hey guys!

Just want to let you all know that I'm still alive. The new place I'm living at has no wifi so I haven't been able to get online and write something. I'm looking to get an Ethernet cable so I can reply soon!

YUSH I AM BACK -sort of- I was actually waiting for Aato, before I continued with Quinton, so that is why I didn't post yet. But I could get Darleyns reply in already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back