• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL's Earth 17371 Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
53aa1229c844c010c6338429699bfa6c.jpg
The Daughter of Baron Zemo
Citizen_V_s.png
Just as she fell from a great height Citizen V closed her eyes, then suddenly she felt the ever noticeable feeling of webbing. Citizen V looked up to see her fellow Thunderbolt, Weaver, who greeted V and asked her what was the situation. Citizen V blushed for a moment out of embarrassment.
"It's a super-powered criminal with anger issues from the looks of things," Citizen V explained to Weaver. Citizen V got up from the web net and continued her explanation, "His powers seem to revolve around manipulating gravitational forces considering how he seemed to be connected to the recent earthquakes..." Citizen V then pulled out her phone to send a text message, "And I have a feeling I know who might get close enough to beat him..."
Ant-Man
me
Ant-Man, come over to my location ASAP.
me
I need you for something.
Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L

David Lang
"Ant-Man"

The Ant-Man was soaring through the cold, brisk skies of New York. Riding his flying ant, Grant, David fiercely heads toward the origins of the quake. “Hey Grant, you mind if you pick up the pace please. It would be greatly appreciated.“ Grant nods when David’s antennas ringed from his cybernetic helmet. With only a few minutes away, Dave receives a text message.
Citizen V
them
Ant-Man, come over to my location ASAP.
them
I need you for something.
He noticed ally Citizen V needed his help, and maybe it’s for the cause of the Earthquake. “We’re finally getting into some action Grant. Just imagine if I have to bring in the whole army of MilitANTS!“ David shouted in excitement, but then thought of Cass. As much worriedness he had for his little sis, he couldn’t let go his trace on the earthquake situation. He would search for her afterwards.

Finally, David spots two figures from nearby. The two figures matched the same looks to Citizen V and Weaver. He positions Grant to land specificallyy on the left shoulder of V, carefully and slowly. “Hey miss! I’ve heard someone needed assistance, and it sounded like an emergency. What do your require at the moment?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie

Armory

Armory arrived at the scene and saw the carnage. He saw a girl with flaming fists, a metallic girl, a girl with a grenade launcher and... another Spidey. "My god, they're coming out of the woodworks."

"What do you see, Armory?" the dwarf asked.

"A bunch of rookies. And a dazed demigod. It's pretty much Tuesday." Armory answered and he inspects the newbies. Twenty years in SHIELD taught him a lot. One of the lessons, angry powerful teenagers is the worst enemy when they throw a tantrum. Like that one. He looked at the source of the carnage. And he is not impressed. He had to figure out how his power works and goes from there. "You got anything, dwarf?"

"I run a safehouse. Not a helicarrier. What's your plan?"

"First I beat this guy. Second, I'm demanding a pay raise from the Director." Armory continued to complain.

Armory grabbed a grey cylinder bomb from his utility belt and slammed it into the bike's oil tank. He rams the handlebar and rides the timebomb towards the target before leaping away.

Sol was annoyed find the source beat it to a pulp that was all she was asked to do and now this whole thing was turning into a cluster fuck of epic proportions. A bear a spider person and all manner of people were all showing up she was even sure the jackass sending the bike into the target was another shield person. This was just getting more and more insane, all they needed was one of those gods from Asgard to complete the freak show around here. The target had power over at least gravity and super strength he had even sent two flying only to have the spider person show up then there was the hawk that turned into a bear. Really did all missions get this bad with seemingly every super powered person in a mile showing up and there were even more people showing up it seemed. Really Sol was just done with this like hell she was getting more involved in this insane situation, her job was to get the bad guy and get her game, these other people didn't matter. She would just wait and let these people fight, then take credit or finish the guy off.

--Avil Vytal--
(Open for Interaction)

Avil was merely there for a walk with her brother when the earthquake occurred, prompting Avil to try and protect her adoptive brother as the minor earthquake seemed to pass. Although something about this earthquake feels unnatural. Just as she was thinking about this, sounds of combat begins to emerge at the distance, along with a truck being tossed above. The two naturally got closer as they watched the Heroes' struggle against the main villain. Well, not as close as the police's barricade, that is.

Avil observed the battle as if it was an important piece of data. Somehow, this fight reminds her of her father...

Stilt-Man

Dan continued walking towards the source. It was hard to keep his balance so he shortened the height he was at. He was able to move much more faster and continued to run faster. That was when he came across the source and a few other heroes. Dan ran up to the two heroes. They were Citizen V and Weaver. He extended his legs

Dan started speaking. "I just got here. What is the situation right now?" Dan asked. He wanted to know so he can figure out how to beat the villian. He looked at the villian and Dan cracked his neck. He wanted to be prepared if he got really injured.

Dog-Man

Steven was at his home, texting his mom.
Mom
me
Hey mom. How is shopping?
them
Well, it's taking a long time.
them
It always does. Wait, hang on.

Steven looked up to hear breaking news about a earthquake, and someone seeming to be the source of it. Steven raised his eyes, and texted his mom real quick.
Mom
me
Mom, I need to go. Something is happening. Love you <3

Steven turned off his phone and got his costume on. He opened a window and jumped through that. He didn't want anybody to see him. Steven then continued running towards where the earthquakes were. He eventually arrived where the earthquakes were happening.

Steven smelled the air and could smell many different people at once. He waited a moment and looked at the person who was the source of the cause. Steven also noticed a few other heroes. He had a blank face. "Do we have any game plans here?" Steven simply asked.

Citizen_V_s.png

Before Citizen V could explain her plan to her pint-sized partner the plan, her attention was called upon by the arrival of another hero, Stilt-Man. Citizen V looked up to see the towering hero who asked for information on the current situation. "Oh, another super-powered criminal running a muck in New York, the usual," Citizen V explained, "But if you intend on assisting us can you help those SHIELD fellows out with distracting him?" she requested before giving Stilt-Man a warm smile.

Citizen V grew a mischievous grin as she whispered to Ant-Man her plan, "Ant-Man, I need you to go get an army of fire ants and have them crawl inside the super-scoundrel's pants."
A Common Man A Common Man DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie

Whispers.

Just whispers.

Sunlight struck the golden hue in Zara's eyes. A steady crunch rose from the soles of her boots as they sank into the gravelly ground with each step. The pair of heavy bags in her hands strained against their own weight as they swayed by her thighs. Within moments, the young woman had left the grassy flats of the park, and had stepped into a concrete jungle. Dull, grey walls of the porous building material permeated every view. Horns blared up and down the street as monsters made of steel, plastic shells, and gasoline raced alongside each other. Incidentally, the people were not so different from the beasts. Shouts traveled along the sidewalk; many of them originated from individuals who were oblivious to their own tone. Expensive fabrics scuffed Zara, as numerous shoulders and elbows bumped and shoved her from every direction. However, the one thing that was most noticeable? One would think that it was the mechanical roars, the screen of opaque smoke, or the defeated expressions of the homeless. No, it was the fact that no one looked at each other.

As gruff as Zara's Russian neighbors were back home, they at least offered the respect of eye contact. Here? Pupils were locked onto screens, and everyone walked as if they were in a constant rush, despite their destinations not being very far. These people... they were all so strange, so alien. And why did it smell like nothing but diesel and carbon? Where was the sweet aroma of honeysuckle, or the refreshing breeze of a Siberian windchill? Zara seemed to become a little bit shorter, as her shoulders slumped and her back curved slightly. This must be what home sickness is. No time to be sad though- always forward, never backward.

For the next twenty minutes, the woman tried again and again to get the attention of a "TAXI." Mother told her that that was the way to get around the city, and if she ever needed help, to use... Of course! Zara reached into her coat, and produced the object known as the "cell phone." Both eyebrows wrinkled as she swiped it open. A bubble of text already lay on the glass. Her thumbs awkwardly pressed the digital keys in response to the mystery person (will use English next time when she figures out how to change the language).

[class=Case] width: 370px; height: 680px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; background: #e6f7ff; border: 2px solid #bfbfbf; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; overflow:hidden; color:#313131; [/class] [class=Cam] height: 8px; width: 8px; background-color: #000; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; center; [/class] [class=Speaker] width: 60px; height: 8px; background-color: #000; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; margin: auto; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=Home] height: 43px; width: 43px; background-color: #e6f7ff; border-radius: 100%; border: 3px solid #bfbfbf; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; center; [/class] [class=Window] width: 360px; height: 576px; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Noto Sans; padding: 0px; border: 3px solid #4d4d4d; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #00ccff; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #f0f4f7; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Receive] min-width: 340px; background: #ffffff; border-bottom: 5px solid #00ccff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #f0f4f7; max-height: 465px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=You] background: #00ccff; padding: 10px; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #f0f4f7; float: right; [/class] [class=You2] position: absolute; left: 100%; margin-left: -2px; color: #00ccff; [/class] [class=Them] background:#ff9999; padding: 10px; margin-left: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #f0f4f7; float: left; [/class] [class=Them2] position: absolute; right: 100%; margin-right: -2px; color: #ff9999; [/class] [class=Message] min-height: 25px; background: #00ccff; padding: 5px; max-height: 25px; position: relative; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #f0f4f7; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=Type] background: #f0f4f7; max-height: 40px; max-width: 270px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: none; position: absolute; left: 8%; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; [/class]

[div class=Case]
[div class=Cam]​

[div class=Speaker]​
[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
iFossil 5
12:49 PM
[div class=Receive]AMBER
[div class=Board]

Today @12:47 PM

[div class=Them][div class=Them2]
Midtown, NY AMBER Alert: Бой вызывает землетрясения. Проверьте местные СМИ для получения дополнительной информации.
12:47 PM

[div class=You][div class=You2]
Кто ты?
12:48 PM
[/div]

[/div]
[div class=Message][div class=Attach][/div][div class=Type].Message @AMBER....................................................................................................[/div][/div][div class=Attach2][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class=Home][/div]​
[/div]

As soon as her finger hit SEND, a man in his 20s trotted to her side and whistled down a cab. He was fairly attractive; stubbles of sharp facial hair lined the cleft chin and square jaw he flaunted so proudly, matching the color of his almond hair. White teeth shined in the light that the halted vehicle reflected, and his blue irides held their fixation on her own eyes."I saw you trying to catch one of these guys' attention for a while," he smirked. The car's trunk popped as he pushed it open and placed Zara's bags in the compartment. After shutting it again, he made his way to the cab door and swung it open for her with a gesture. "Just thought I'd help."
The foreigner's gaze flashed at his, and her cheek twitched as an uncontrollable smile pulled at her soft lips. "Thank you, zat is ver-ry sveet of you to do," she remarked. So, maybe there was such thing as human kindness in this place. At least, that's what she thought as she sunk into the backseat, and looked over to see him ogling her with a toothy grin.
"Babe, with a body like that, I'd do all sorts of things for you," he replied. "Chicks from other countries are the wildest."

Zara's face wrinkled in disgust as she yanked the door shut. But still, his stare drilled into her from the other side of the car window, even as she gave her driver the address. Finally, the taxi peeled away from the curb, and melded into the flow of traffic. With an exasperated sigh, the foreigner slouched in her seat, and closed her eyes.

[Forty five minutes later...]

A sharp thud erupted from the space between Zara's boot and the sidewalk. While the cab sped away with a new occupant already inside, the mutant's hazel irides stared at the welcoming sign of the Four Seasons Hotel. Glass double doors portrayed her reflection in its perfect hue, and hissed slightly as she went through them. Inside, the grand lobby stretched indefinitely, filled with bustling people whom consisted of attendees and customers alike. Intricate sculptures and moldings outlined the corners and edges of the room, accompanied by a vast tile floor that pieced together an intriguing pattern. From the ceiling, a crystalline chandelier painted the scene in a shade of gold. When this light struck her creamy brown hair, streaks of it looked as though it matched the color of the sun. Nearby sofas and coffee tables accommodated a fair amount of guests, but something else caught Zara's eye. On the far side of the rightmost wall, an open entrance led into a bar.

Her gaze moved between the inviting doorway and the check-in desk, flicking between them hesitantly. However, she inhaled sharply and made her way towards the bar, each bag still in hand. It had been a long trip by sea; might as well treat herself before getting settled in. Cool air embraced the woman as she stepped inside and seated herself upon one of the stools. Both hands untied the knot that kept her animal skin in place, and her bare shoulders were kissed by the chill that had greeted her. As the garment slipped off, it revealed the tight, dark indigo top underneath. Every curve was flattered, exposing a narrow waist that tapered out into more gracious hips. Along with the raccoon hat, she placed the furs on top of her bag and then leaned on the bar with both elbows. String suspended a Chakra symbol around her neck, and various gypsy rings were set upon each finger. Bracers made of numerous, individual bands lined both wrists, and they clinked against each other every time she moved.

When Zara looked down, the black marble countertop stared at her with her own face, wielding a stoic expression. To her left, the few other bar patrons sipped at drinks that she had never even seen before. In front of her, the alcohol rack contained bottles whose names she could not pronounce. They all looked so... clean. Pearly teeth sunk into her lip as she swirled her finger on the bar, unsure of what to get.
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

I5k681w.png
img-ashley-greene-1_104540597102-774x1000.jpg
Health: 100%
Interacting With:
- Black Peter
- Naomi Harris (?)
Mentioned:
- Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
- The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (?)

Fury File #x32: Flashfire

• GENERAL NAME: Zara Maximoff

ALIAS: Ana Lehnsherr

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 145 lbs

SPECIES: Mutant

APPEARANCE: Taking after the appearance of her grandmother, Wanda Maximoff, Zara sports the high cheekbones and strong jaw of her Eastern European heritage. She has hazel eyes and brown, wavy hair. When energy manipulation is in use, her irides tend to either flash or wholly become red. On a normal basis, she is usually seen wearing loose clothing with pieces of her grandmother's gypsy culture (despite her mother's protests).

• 3bcf39a85d8e82f2f56b3a4a015ca4a9.jpg

Template By ElectricPizza, Modified By Coldpopz
♫ MOVED TO THE CITY IN A BROKE DOWN CAR AND
FOUR YEARS NO CALL
NOW I'M LOOKIN' PRETTY IN A HOTEL BAR AND
I-I-I-I CAN'T STOP ♫

- Closer, Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

(Also some sexual harassment)

Last edited:
Armory

Armory flips away from the roaring two wheels timebomb and landed near the group of heroes. He turned around and saw a man in a dog costume and Stilt-Man. "I haven't seen that suit in years." Armory exclaimed. He turned to the Dog man and looked at his suit. "I ain't judging."

"The name's Armory. And that over there, is a two million dollar SHIELD tech ramming towards that smartass. I'm planning to see how he reacts, analyze it and forms a plan from there. What are you rookies doing?"

Jill Davenport/Spitfire: New York
4512328aa410fd495f3da8fe938bc2f4--female-character-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg

To say that the crowd of heroes was overwhelming would be an understatement, as Spitfire lowered her arms and backed up towards a SHIELD agent, a boy dressed as a dog and...What appeared to be Stilt Man among a few others. Although he hadn't been considered as a duplicate for the Skrull's invasion of Earth, they were told not to underestimate him. Stilt Man had beaten Spider-Man and other heroes on occasion.

"Hey, I am the furthest thing from a Rookie!" Spitfire defended, resting her hands on her hips "And right now, we're trying to stop Earthquake boy. Trouble is, getting close..."
She pointed over her shoulder towards a small crater in the side of a building, her landing spot after trying to hit the villain head-on.
"Not saying it's gonna be impossible, but I don't think we can just punch our way out of this one. As much as that would be more fun."
Her gaze turned to Stilt-Man, with one of her fingers pointed directly at his face "And you...Aren't you meant to be a bad guy?"

Capza Capza A Common Man A Common Man

Last edited:
Jordan Jolar

Seeing the flying woman fly into a building, he dropped Hercules and the Grenade Girl onto the ground, brushing his hands lightly as he looked around. "I had no problem with any of you guys here. My problem was with 'I'm above all' guy over there." He said in a sarcastic tone, pointing over to a groaning Hercules as he struggled to get to his feet, obviously dizzy. The god hurled as Jordan shrugged, looking around him as he raised his hands, a circle of earth raising up to create a platform from under his feet. "But you heroes...you 'for the good of everyone' heroes just decided to get in my way...I don't like it when people get in my way! And so you'll have to get out of my way whether you like it or not!"

Jordan sighed, turning to see a bike heading towards him. "A bomb?" Jordan chuckled slightly, not moving off of his pillar of dirt. The bike crashed into it and the bomb exploded, causing the platform to crumble. However, Jordan simply floated there, attracting the rubble of the bike and other damaged items before lowering onto the ground. "Cute. I have taken out the God of Strength and you try to threaten me with a bomb?!? Ha! Laughable!" Hercules charged from behind Jordan once more, yelling at the top of his lungs. "Stop." Jordan didn't even turn to face the god as he began to walk towards the group of heroes slowly. Hercules then suddenly buckled and began to kneel. "I deserve some respect! Kneel!" A wave of gravity suddenly began to push down on everyone at the fight. "Kneel I say!" As he finished shouting, the gravitational push got stronger, forcing everyone down onto there knees. "Much better..."

Only then did Jordan begin to feel a trickle of blood fall down his face. A scratch mark? From when? The bird? The scratch had opened up due to the excessive force he was now giving off. "Oh wow...two hits...impressive. But...Not! Good! Enough!" With each word, Jordan forced them down even harder, sounding like a spoiled little child.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L Capza Capza Coldpopz Coldpopz A Common Man A Common Man Karcen Karcen Booperboy Booperboy Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie Lil Shirou Lil Shirou
(This does not include Ant-Man as Jordan does not know he is there; he is too small to see)​

Citizen_V_s.png

"So, I'm sure you're on board for this plan, Ant-Man," Citizen V whispered to Ant-Man before she felt a great invisible force push her down to her knees. Citizen V then realized that the super-criminal has finally had enough of the heroes and has used his powers to hold them in place, all except for Ant-Man. "Any time now, Ant-Man," Citizen V said through her gritted teeth.

DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie

Sol did not kneel as the form she held had no bones no muscle nothing that could be made to kneel. Her body was also currently vibranium one of the likely three hardest metals known to exist the forces required to make her kneel or crush her were astronomical and would kill everyone else here. So sol was left standing turning her body hard in order to remain so though she lost mobility because if it.

"So did daddy beat you or did mommy not give you enough hugs?" Sol said as the last one standing "or are you making up for lacking downstairs look at how big my powers are you got super strength and gravity and your still a z list villain" sol tainted "I bet I could beat Hercules its not an achievement if a kid can do it"

David Lang
"Ant-Man"
David was given an order as Citizen V felt the presence of him and Grant. "Fire-ants? No problem for the Astonishing Ant-Man!" He responded quickly as the Antennas of his helmet began to ring, Grant launches off with Dave heading to a dark alleyway. They fly to a dumpster filled of garbage and expired food. He ignores the rotting smell and rings his antennas to search for Fire-ants. The first ring failed. But the second ring succeeded. Tiny red insects begin to crawl out of a molded pizza. "Ah seriously? You guys gotta get better choosing what to eat." The fire-ants are spread out, one-by-one, circling Ant-Man. He gives them a short recap of Citizen V's plan.

David, Grant, and the fire ants heads out the alleyway, onto the street. They spot Hercules seemingly looking damaged, which was quite odd to see. David then sees a hooded figure. He didn't look friendly making David think he's that scoundrel causing all this havoc. Finally, David and the ants are in close range to the target. "Alright. Fire-ants, sneak into that wannabe villain and show him where the real quake is. Grant, you and I will take the high ground if Plan B needs to be activated. The ants crawl in the pants of the hooded target and up his legs. David starts a countdown. "1...2...3...TERMINATE!" The fire-ants bites him in all over his leg, and even where the Sun doesn't shine! David couldn't wait for the excruciating pain to be heard in a matter of moments...
Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
Jordan Jolar

Jordan's eyes widened as he noticed someone still standing. "What the hell? What are you?" He stared her down, narrowing his brows before finishing. "My mother died when I was born and my father, whoever he is, didn't give two shits about me. All I know is that my father is a God. That's it! As for what I'm packing bellow...you're way too young to even be caring about that, little girl. How old are you anyway, 7?"

That's when he screamed in pain, the gravitational field suddenly vanishing as he looked down and began to scratch wildly at his crotch area. "What the fuck is going on?!?" He yelled, beginning to claw off his jeans and rolling on the ground. "Ow! Ow! Ouch!!!!"
DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Karcen Karcen fin fin

Jill Davenport/Spitfire: New York
4512328aa410fd495f3da8fe938bc2f4--female-character-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg
"Maybe antagonising the guy who can control gravity like that is a bad idea...."
Her eyes widened as Jordan fell to the ground. She paused for a split second, trying to calculate just what was going on and decided to take her chance, flying towards Jordan with her arm back into the shape of a hammer.

"As I was saying earlier, Earthquake-boy. Stop..."
Vsland Vsland DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L Karcen Karcen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts fin fin

Camazotz slid to a halt at the scene, staring down at Jordan at his fall to the ground, ants swarming towards his crotch. "Quite the fall from glory if 'ya ask me." He said from the back, crouched down in perfect balance now on the nearest lamp post to the scene.

Interstellar flew herself beside Citizen V, her space-looking skin glowing as she hovered down to the floor beside her. "I missed so much! The flight from school to here's so long... so confusing." She said with a huff, before turning to Jordan. "What was your call, cap? Are the ants supposed to be there?"

(my posts are often longer, im just not too sure whats happening or how to appropriately react)

Citizen_V_s.png

As the super-criminal screamed in pain, Citizen V covered her mouth to suppress her laughter. She then got back up to her feet and helped her friend, Weaver, as well, "That should teach him."

Suddenly the youngest member of the Thunderbolts, Interstellar, arrived on the scene. Citizen V then turned her attention to her young friend who asked if the army of fire ants was her idea.

"Yes, the fire ants was a part of the plan," Citizen V said with a smile. She then looked over to the downed super-criminal, Citizen V then grabbed the rim of her hat and used her free hand to point at the super powered menace, "You heard the SHIELD agent, Super-Scoundrel!"

"Surrender or things will get a lot more painful," Citizen V added as she brought out her axe.

( fin fin Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L ) ( The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Karcen Karcen A Common Man A Common Man Capza Capza )

Armory

"Huh, fire ants. Smart. And painful. But mostly smart." Armory complimented Citizen V plan. He pulled his autorevolvers and pointed it at the hooded man. "I'll listen if I were you."

sWhispers.

Just whispers.

Sunlight struck the golden hue in Zara's eyes. A steady crunch rose from the soles of her boots as they sank into the gravelly ground with each step. The pair of heavy bags in her hands strained against their own weight as they swayed by her thighs. Within moments, the young woman had left the grassy flats of the park, and had stepped into a concrete jungle. Dull, grey walls of the porous building material permeated every view. Horns blared up and down the street as monsters made of steel, plastic shells, and gasoline raced alongside each other. Incidentally, the people were not so different from the beasts. Shouts traveled along the sidewalk; many of them originated from individuals who were oblivious to their own tone. Expensive fabrics scuffed Zara, as numerous shoulders and elbows bumped and shoved her from every direction. However, the one thing that was most noticeable? One would think that it was the mechanical roars, the screen of opaque smoke, or the defeated expressions of the homeless. No, it was the fact that no one looked at each other.

As gruff as Zara's Russian neighbors were back home, they at least offered the respect of eye contact. Here? Pupils were locked onto screens, and everyone walked as if they were in a constant rush, despite their destinations not being very far. These people... they were all so strange, so alien. And why did it smell like nothing but diesel and carbon? Where was the sweet aroma of honeysuckle, or the refreshing breeze of a Siberian windchill? Zara seemed to become a little bit shorter, as her shoulders slumped and her back curved slightly. This must be what home sickness is. No time to be sad though- always forward, never backward.

For the next twenty minutes, the woman tried again and again to get the attention of a "TAXI." Mother told her that that was the way to get around the city, and if she ever needed help, to use... Of course! Zara reached into her coat, and produced the object known as the "cell phone." Both eyebrows wrinkled as she swiped it open. A bubble of text already lay on the glass. Her thumbs awkwardly pressed the digital keys in response to the mystery person (will use English next time when she figures out how to change the language).

[class=Case] width: 370px; height: 680px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; background: #e6f7ff; border: 2px solid #bfbfbf; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; overflow:hidden; color:#313131; [/class] [class=Cam] height: 8px; width: 8px; background-color: #000; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; center; [/class] [class=Speaker] width: 60px; height: 8px; background-color: #000; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px 20px 20px 20px; margin: auto; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=Home] height: 43px; width: 43px; background-color: #e6f7ff; border-radius: 100%; border: 3px solid #bfbfbf; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; center; [/class] [class=Window] width: 360px; height: 576px; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Noto Sans; padding: 0px; border: 3px solid #4d4d4d; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #00ccff; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #f0f4f7; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Receive] min-width: 340px; background: #ffffff; border-bottom: 5px solid #00ccff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #f0f4f7; max-height: 465px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=You] background: #00ccff; padding: 10px; margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #f0f4f7; float: right; [/class] [class=You2] position: absolute; left: 100%; margin-left: -2px; color: #00ccff; [/class] [class=Them] background:#ff9999; padding: 10px; margin-left: 10px; border-radius: 10px; max-width: 290px; position: relative; color: #f0f4f7; float: left; [/class] [class=Them2] position: absolute; right: 100%; margin-right: -2px; color: #ff9999; [/class] [class=Message] min-height: 25px; background: #00ccff; padding: 5px; max-height: 25px; position: relative; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #f0f4f7; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=Type] background: #f0f4f7; max-height: 40px; max-width: 270px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: none; position: absolute; left: 8%; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; [/class]

[div class=Case]
[div class=Cam][/div]
[div class=Speaker][/div]​
[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
iFossil 5
12:49 PM
[/div]
[div class=Receive]AMBER
[div class=Board]

Today @12:47 PM

[div class=Them][div class=Them2]
Midtown, NY AMBER Alert: Бой вызывает землетрясения. Проверьте местные СМИ для получения дополнительной информации.
12:47 PM
[/div]

[div class=You][div class=You2][/div]Кто ты?
12:48 PM
[/div]

[/div]
[div class=Message][div class=Attach][/div][div class=Type].Message @AMBER....................................................................................................[/div][/div][div class=Attach2][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class=Home][/div]​
[/div]

As soon as her finger hit SEND, a man in his 20s trotted to her side and whistled down a cab. He was fairly attractive; stubbles of sharp facial hair lined the cleft chin and square jaw he flaunted so proudly, matching the color of his almond hair. White teeth shined in the light that the halted vehicle reflected, and his blue irides held their fixation on her own eyes."I saw you trying to catch one of these guys' attention for a while," he smirked. The car's trunk popped as he pushed it open and placed Zara's bags in the compartment. After shutting it again, he made his way to the cab door and swung it open for her with a gesture. "Just thought I'd help."
The foreigner's gaze flashed at his, and her cheek twitched as an uncontrollable smile pulled at her soft lips. "Thank you, zat is ver-ry sveet of you to do," she remarked. So, maybe there was such thing as human kindness in this place. At least, that's what she thought as she sunk into the backseat, and looked over to see him ogling her with a toothy grin.
"Babe, with a body like that, I'd do all sorts of things for you," he replied. "Chicks from other countries are the wildest."

Zara's face wrinkled in disgust as she yanked the door shut. But still, his stare drilled into her from the other side of the car window, even as she gave her driver the address. Finally, the taxi peeled away from the curb, and melded into the flow of traffic. With an exasperated sigh, the foreigner slouched in her seat, and closed her eyes.

[Forty five minutes later...]

A sharp thud erupted from the space between Zara's boot and the sidewalk. While the cab sped away with a new occupant already inside, the mutant's hazel irides stared at the welcoming sign of the Four Seasons Hotel. Glass double doors portrayed her reflection in its perfect hue, and hissed slightly as she went through them. Inside, the grand lobby stretched indefinitely, filled with bustling people whom consisted of attendees and customers alike. Intricate sculptures and moldings outlined the corners and edges of the room, accompanied by a vast tile floor that pieced together an intriguing pattern. From the ceiling, a crystalline chandelier painted the scene in a shade of gold. When this light struck her creamy brown hair, streaks of it looked as though it matched the color of the sun. Nearby sofas and coffee tables accommodated a fair amount of guests, but something else caught Zara's eye. On the far side of the rightmost wall, an open entrance led into a bar.

Her gaze moved between the inviting doorway and the check-in desk, flicking between them hesitantly. However, she inhaled sharply and made her way towards the bar, each bag still in hand. It had been a long trip by sea; might as well treat herself before getting settled in. Cool air embraced the woman as she stepped inside and seated herself upon one of the stools. Both hands untied the knot that kept her animal skin in place, and her bare shoulders were kissed by the chill that had greeted her. As the garment slipped off, it revealed the tight, dark indigo top underneath. Every curve was flattered, exposing a narrow waist that tapered out into more gracious hips. Along with the raccoon hat, she placed the furs on top of her bag and then leaned on the bar with both elbows. String suspended a Chakra symbol around her neck, and various gypsy rings were set upon each finger. Bracers made of numerous, individual bands lined both wrists, and they clinked against each other every time she moved.

When Zara looked down, the black marble countertop stared at her with her own face, wielding a stoic expression. To her left, the few other bar patrons sipped at drinks that she had never even seen before. In front of her, the alcohol rack contained bottles whose names she could not pronounce. They all looked so... clean. Pearly teeth sunk into her lip as she swirled her finger on the bar, unsure of what to get.
"Miss Maximoff, I presume?" A man wearing a crisp, navy blue suit said from behind her, before taking a seat at the bar to the right of where she was sitting. From what she could see, she had never met this man before in her life. And she hadn't. He had the look of someone of some importance. Possibly a bank manager or accountant. He waved at the bartender, and as if reading his mind, he poured a small shot of whiskey for the man in blue.

"Your arrival in the city has caught the eye of some incredibly important people. Friends of your family." The man said, his tone being one of a posh and sophisticated manner. He pulled a white envelope out of his coat, and slid it to her gently, as if it were of the upmost importance. "It would be in your best interest to read this letter, ma'am. Have a nice day, Miss Maximoff." He said, downing his shot before walking out of the front door.

Inside of the envelope was a white card, adorned with gold designs. It read:

You have been cordially invited to
The Hellfire Club
Please arrive at the Empire State Building at 2:30 and show the clerk this invitation
Sent at the request of:

Black Peter

Kariah-Belle had felt the earth shake under her feet. Keeping her balance the Valkyrie unsheathed her two daggers from her hip and small of her back. Her gaurd up as she expected to be attacked at any moment. Even though she hadn't felt a presence in the tiny warehouse fury had given her for a living quarters, it was the woman's natural reaction to almost anything. Being from Asgard, she found that danger can be where one least expects it to.

It was then that news reports of an individual that caused the quake. Kariah-Belle took action. Leaping out the open window of her warehouse. She fell two stories and landed at Sprint. She leapt on to the next building with ease and started to free run.

It was a few minutes later that Nick Fury contacted her via hologram projection from her wrist communicator.

"I'm guessing you've seen the news." Fury asked.

The ground shook again. Causing panic from the civilians below. Kariah-Belle stopped and waited for it to pass. She was surprised there weren't any casualties. It seemed as though the quakes were getting more violent. Kariah-Belle figured she needed to move before someone seriously got hurt.

Kariah-Belle nodded to Nick as she got move on. "Yes. I've seen the news. I'll stop the source asap."

"Do you have any idea where to go?" Nick asked raising an eyebrow.

Kariah-Belle stopped in her tracks. "Not a clue." She said scratching her head.

"Thought as much. I'll send you the coordinates immediately. Stand by."

Kariah-Belle nodded. A second later, the holographic projection of Nick was replaced with a map and a blinking dot. The Valkyrie took off. Hopping and leaping from building to building. Using other obstacles to volt higher. She eventually came to the scene.

A number of individuals were engaged in combat. Kariah-Belle didn't know who was the friend of for so she waited. Not wanting to lose her element of surprise.

Stilt-Man

Dan looked at Citizen V, and nodded. "Everything happens in Nrw York, weirdly." Dan said with a shrug. Most of the heroes and villians were in New York and loved to cause a lot of drama. Dan looked looked at Armory. "I just found it a few months ago honestly." Dan said. He did find the costume a fee months ago and was able to repair it. Dan looked ar Spitfire.

"If I was the villian Sitlt Man, then I would be a lot older. I'm a hero, nice to meet you." Dan said before moving to distract the villian. The villian seemed to have other ideas as Dan could feel gravity push him down towards the ground unti the villian started shouting in pain. Dan slowly got up and went to get closer to the villian. Dan attempted to use the suits arms to grab the villians arms.

Dog Man

Steven looked at Armory and shrugged. "All the armor costumes were taken. Also, I want to look friendly." Steven said with a blank face. Steven groaned as he felt gravity push him down. Steven slowly got back up and circled behind the villian.

Steven began growling and slowly got closer and closer. If the villian would try something, so would Steven. He wasn't afraid of the villian.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Header] font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; //This is box the name is in. The line below the name it not in here. If you change the font here it won't work, you have to change it in the [font=] tag// [/class]
[class=Notes] //Above is the box surrounding everything The max and min height need to stay the same, and should be as big as your picture appear to connect the lines// [/class]
658b0676330724b064c947dba84c7c08.jpg
[Class=Notes] //Above is the Image it has a border to the right of it// [/class] [div class=Header]Paris Parker [class=Notes] //Above is the Name of the character, here is where you should change the font if that's what you want. Same for the body text// [/class]
Interacting: N/A| Tags: Vsland Vsland Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf thebigbadwolfy thebigbadwolfy Karcen Karcen @ | Located: New York, USA
[class=Notes] //Above is the tags floating right of the name I made everything left of a colon blue to match actual tages and to make it easier to read Below is the line under both// [/class]
[class=Notes] //Above is the Scroll box for the body text is a basic scroll box I recommend to make its height appear to be ten pixels away from the bottom border of the border box Below is where you'll start to write a post for an rp// [/class] "Next song." ,Paris commanded, pulling his shirt off and pitching it into the corner of the white room [1st Song]. Sweat leaked from every pore on his body, and the cloth of his shirt only agitated him. At the moment, Paris was in the middle of his workout session, and today was focused on upper-body strength. When the beginning first came through the speakers, Paris chuckled to himself in a soft manner. "Next song, Ava." ,he commanded once more [2nd Song]. As the opening note for the second song began to blare from the sound system in the gleaming, white marble room, Paris reached up to grip the two bars attached to the wall. When he had a tight grip, he lifted his feet off the ground and began to pull himself up and then let himself descend; he repeated that same move over and over. Ever since Paris was announced to uphold the mantle of 'Spider-Man', he's taken the duty quite seriously. He wanted to be better. This meant intensifying his father's previous training program; which was an increase in frequency and enhancing the amount of work. Such workouts—upper-body focused—include: 8 sets of 300 lb. bench presses for 10 reps, 200 diamond press-ups, 4 sets of incline flyes for 12 reps (100 / hand), 120 dips, 200 pull ups, 8 sets of 250 lb. back squats for 10 reps, 8 sets of 325 lb. overhead presses for 10 reps, 8 sets of 225 lb. barbell high pulls for 10 reps, 8 sets of 300 lb. barbell bicep curls for 10 reps, and 4 sets of lateral raises for 12 reps (100 / hand).

The music continued to blare, keeping Paris concentrated and suppressing his thoughts for the time being. While Paris continued with his workout, a lab technician—whom Paris had known for all his life—wandered in with three assorted pills, a water bottle filled with purple fluid, and a tablet in his hands. Already aware of someone else in the room, Paris completed one more pull up before he released his grip on the bars, dropping him to the ground. Paris slowly turned around, until he fully faced Thomas—the lab technician. Tom was typing away at his tablet, inputting unknown data. Paris just continued to stare at the middle-aged, blonde-haired man.

Finally, Paris cleared his throat, knowing that Thomas would respond in some manner. When Tom looked up from his tablet, Paris gave a small, sarcastic smile. In a blur, Tom threw the water bottle towards Paris, who caught it with ease.

"I see your reaction speeds are improving.", was Tom's first words; and he went back to staring at his tablet.

"It's nice to see you too, Thomas.", Paris remarked as he cracked the bottle's lid open. Tom gave a little nod and held out his hand, the pills nesting in his palm. Paris scooped them out of his hand and popped all three, followed by a swig of his drink.

"I'm not distracting you, am I?" ,Paris said. This was meant for Thomas to realize that he was interrupting Paris and his routine activity.

"Something's wrong here." ,Tom whispered. And at that moment, the marble room began to quake furiously. Despite the Baxter Building being renovated to modern properties, it still wasn't earthquake-proof, mainly because no one ever thought about an earthquake appearing in New York.

The shaking soon faded, but Tom and Paris were now on alert. "Ava, darling, could you launch the Mark 2?" ,Thomas spoke up.

"Time to suit up." ,Paris mumbled, a small smile picking at the corners of his mouth..

Within a minute, Paris had dived off his balcony, in his Spider suit, thirty-five stories above ground. And then, the first web shot out and attached to a side of a building. From there, it was only a matter of propelling himself towards the strongest wave of seismic activity; provided, the coordinates were given by Ava.
[/div]

Sol in truth only wondered if she would get anything for bringing all these people in maybe a few more games. Yeah some of them might be heroes but really they had to be operating outside of the law or something so whatever she would let shield sort them. Sol wasn't exactly the caring sort anymore she was deployed to go get those shield wanted and well anyone else that happened to be around as having thousands of supers running about was an issue. Still if she wasn't bribed Sol wouldn't be doing any of this there was no reward for it.

"Given he has gravity powers and super strength I think shield policy is removing his head" Sol said she would just get rid of a villain before he could break out she steppedvclose to the pained villain her right arm turning into a long sharp blade.

Marcelo Rios
Mothboy
[div style="width:60%;margin:auto;"]Thankfully, the flight over wasn't too bad. The air didn't exactly shake, thank god. Although it was easy to see the chaos below. From the lack of after-shocks, he deduced that this was no natural disaster. Which meant that originated from something or someone. Which meant that making sure it didn't happen again should be his first priority. Removing his arm from a solidified-cape-wing for just a moment and allowing his torso to do most of the work, the boy reach up to press a button on his headphones. At the first, the sounds came in scratchy and broken up. Mars shook his head. Oh come on, you stupid things. Work, please! Lives in danger here! After a few moments, voices came in clearer. It tuned into the local police force, and hoo-boy was there a storm being talked up. All sorts of codes- while Mars was in the process of memorizing them, he didn't have all committed to memory and so was lost -and a location. That's all he needed. Wrapping his hand up into the edge of the cape again, he made a rapid turn, tossing his feet out behind him, and began to dive. Call it a sixth sense of luck, he happened to be flying right by. The droves of people fleeing was also helpful too.

And suddenly, a miracle boy dropped from the sky! Being a superhero had to come with some fun, and Mars always loved imagining what it would look like if he had his own corny cartoon. You know, like the old hand-drawn kind aired early in the mornings. Landing right beside who appeared to be at the center of this scuffle- did he mention there were about five bajillion other people here? -and slammed his concussive glove into Jordan's chest. Hopping a safe distance back, he turned around and looked over all those gathered. "So uh, how's everyone day been? Quick question, any of you guys also bad guys?"

Karcen Karcen A Common Man A Common Man Capza Capza Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts fin fin The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L
(I think that's everyone??)
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back